Is Time

Living With Exo

you woke up early in the morning at around 7am, their showcase starts at 9am, but they need to prepare by 7.30am, get ready to go off by 8am, then you saw the manager was in the living room drinking water, because he aready woke up

then later the manager asked you to help him to wake up the members, and you went to lay's room first to call the three guys up.

"lay wake up, tao wake up, chen wake up" you shaked their body to move but they were still sleeping not waking up, so you got an idea, you walked to tao's room, open your bag and search your iphone then you came back to lay's room, turn on to any music to wake them up

while playing the music in loud volume, the three boys finally woke up by your noise "turn it off, we are awake now" lay was sitting with his eyes close as well as tao and chen.

"really awake now?? don't bluff me" you said, but then the others boy from another room came by.

"what is going on here?? who turn on the music just now??" kris asked.

"opps, sorry i just want to wake you all up so that you all can get prepare for the showcase" you said as your turn off the music.

"ok, now we all are awake aready" he said.

"good morning huixin" luhan said as he was standing behind you.

"oh good morning luhan" you said. "since you all are area/dy up, hurry hurry get ready to go by 8am"

"chen, get ready to go by 8am" you told him as xiumin was waiting for you and listening to translate.

"who need to go restroom first?? if not i go first, i am urgently" you quickly ran to the restroom.

after you came out from the restroom, you went back to tao's room to have a change, then is turn for luhan, kris and xiumin to use to restroom, they quickly ran to the restroom but then suddenly........

"i want to go first" xiumin start to quarrel.

"no me first" luhan grabbed his hand and pulled him away while kris was just standing beside them watching at them.

then while you were in lay's room, you suddenly heard someone is quarrel from the kitchen, so you walked to the kitchen and see what is happening.

"stop quarrelling, xiumin you go first then luhan then kris, faster go if not you are were get late" you saw the two older cutie boys quarelling, came to stopped them from quarrelling.

"why him, not me, aren't you my friend??" luhan's face was going to get jealous.

"sorry, i just don't know why i was gong to let him first" your head gone blank don't know what to answer him.

"gomawo, huixin erm hyorin....erm.....sorry i don't know what to called you

"is okay xiumin, but you better call me huixin since you are from exo-m" you said as you pushed him into the washroom

later at 7.55am, the exom members are ready to go, while the exok members are aready waiting outside the building for them. they quickly ran to the van but then you stopped them....

"wait, how about me??" you asked suddenly, they were all blanked.

"noona, come with us" sehun suddenly grabbed your hand

"ya, come with us, you should at least see me on stage" luhan said.

"oh okay sure, but wait i need to bring my bag first" you went back to the house but then you forgot that you need a passcode to get in and ask one them to help you open the door.

"erm......help me open the door" you grabbed luhan's hand and get back to the house to get your bag.

"oh i forgot you don't know our passcode" he followed you up, press the code and you went to to get your bag.

after getting your bag, you and him quickly ran back to the car, "pali pali", you got on the car with exom, exok also got on their car and drove off to the place.