Can't Do Anything

Living With Exo

while you entered the house, because is still early, only 7pm and you got nothing to do, then aready is dinner time aready, you wants to cook but your hands is injured. the doctor say your arm cannot move too much if not it will continue to bleed.

"let's eat pork"  you are hungry aready.

"pork??? your hand is injured, you still want to eat pork!!" luhan said. "let me think, let's cook abalone porridge"

then luhan went to check if there is any ingredients anot.

"ding dong ding dong" the doorbell rang, you open the door using your left hand, saw the exok members just drop by.

"noona, we brought food" you saw suho and chanyeol was holding 5 plastic bag in each hand.

"when did you brought food??" you asked him as you bring them in.

"when we are on the road we order food using manager's hyung ipad to order" suho told you.

Then the exom members get the tables and put it together, while Suho and Chanyeol took out all the foods and put on the table, but got one problem thing is you need to eat, you can't use your right hand to eat, need to use left hand to eat.                                                                        

"porridge?? How come you know that I want to eat porridge??" you asked.     

"your hand is injured, you can't eat oily food, only porridge" he knows what to buy.

"let's start eating" you said.

before you start eating, you open the container, suho gave you the plastic spoon, and you scoope up the porridge to eat. but then you got up you need to get water.

"where are you going??" luhan saw you walking to the kitchen.

"i want to drink water" you told him but he want you to sit down while he get water for you and continue your porridge.

"thanks luhan" he gave you a cup of water and you drink it.

after eating, everyone throw the container away into the plastic bag. then the exok members went back to their dorm to have a early sleep.

later before sleeping, you get the bandages and the medical oil from tao's room, you wanted to changed it yourself but is too difficult, so you tried it yourself but luhan was looking at you "is it the time to change the bandage??" he asked while you handed him over.

he slowly remove the pin then the long cotton then the bandage as the other members was watching him changing, 

"oh, i forgot to get water to wash her hand" he said while tao just came back with a pail of water.

"AHHHHHH PAIN PAIN PAIN" you suddenly scream because he splash the water on your arm to wash off the blood.

"just bear for awhile" he said as he wiped your arm gently.

after wiped finished, he open the medical oil and use the cotton to deep some oil come out then he slowly apply onto your arm but as he apply you scream again "OUCH OUCH".

"okay, finished, now i will wrapped your arm with the bandages" he took the long cotton bar cover the wound then the roll bandage, wrapped around your arm then use the pin to pin it tightly. "okay done" he throw the use bandages and cotton.

"ok guys let's sleep, tomorrow you all a fan meeting event together with exok" the manager said.

"fanmeeting tomorrow??" you asked

"yes" luhan replied.

then you all went to sleep aready. "good night everyone"