The Beach

Living With Exo

"woohoo, finally the beach" you shout out while walking to the beach.

"let's swim" chanyeol said but before swimming, all of you ran to the changing room and quickly get change into summer clothes, the boys wear shorts and t-shirt while you wear girl short and shirt.

after changing, you all quickly put down the bags, took off the shoes and ran to the water but then you forgot that you can't go into the water.  

"WAIT, I THINK I CAN'T GO, BECAUSE OF MY HAND" you told them.

"OH YA, we forgot about it" they came back but they really want you to play with them.

"so how??? then i should stay here with oppa, you all go play" you said while sitting beside the manager. but then they came back again.

"go go go, i will be fine here" you pushed them to the water.

then they all start playing and splashing water to eachother, you sit down there just to watch them play, ew mins later, you and the manager getting awakened aready, but the boys saw you and their manager got awakened, decided to run back.

"NOONA NOONA" sehun called you out.

"what is it, sehun??" you asked.

"nothing, i just love to call you" he sunddely sits beside you.

"aigoo" you ruffled his hair and he smiled.

"hmm....let's play games" you started to suggest.

"what game??" suho asked.

"erm......if who loses, will be swing and thrown into the water"

"ok sure sure" they agrees.

"hmm......what game should we play" you asked. "i know what game to play, i will ask a question but you all must answer the same question, this game is called teamwork, but if one of you answer a different answer than others or two person answer the different answer, also must be thrown into the water"

"nae" all of them answered.

"okay, first question, if you all wants to dance a song infront of your fans, what will the song be??" you questioned. "HANA DU SAE"  

"MAMA HISTORY" they all answer a different answer.

"yah, who says history or mama??" suho asked.  

"hyung, these songs is either that we sang" kai told him.

"ahh, who choose mama??" you asked as suho, d.o, chanyeol and sehun who was the one rise up their hands.

"then kai and baekhyun who was the one choose history, 4 vs 2" you said.

"oh, then we know aready, 4 vs 2, let's throw them into the water" suho said as he and chanyeol carry baekhyun up, d.o and sehun carry kai up, they walked to the water, and swing "HANA DU SAE" they all swing kai and baekhyun into the water.

after they had done, they quickly run back before kai and baekhyun get them, you were sitting there laughing how they played, but you saw kai and baekhyun were running over to you, then you stopped them "stop playing aready, i think you all are tired, sit down and rest" they obeyed you and sat down.

"hmm......i'm hungry aready, let's go get change and eat" you told them as you all went to the changing room and get changed.

after changing, you all walked to the bustop and waited for the bus to come.