Myeongdong time

Living With Exo

after few stops and few stops had gone, you all have arrived to myeongdong.

"finally, we arrived" you stretched your hand out like you just woke up from your sleep. "so many people here"

"yah, myeongdong always is a crowded place" sehun said as he hold onto your arm again.

"where should we go first??" suho asked.

"go shop first" you said as you and them walked along the street but then because there were too many people along the street, the boys started to hold eachother so as the manager too, so that you all won't get lost.

"noona noona, i just found a fashion shop, company me go" chanyeol grabbed your hand and dragged you into the shop.

"oh wait chanyeol" you pick up the clothes beside you while the others went to the shop beside you and chanyeol, kai and suho were looking at the cd album at a cd shop while baekhyun, d.o and the manager were looking at other clothes shop but then you noticed sehun were standing outside alone then you went out and dragged him inside.

when you brought him inside, you just noticed chanyeol just came out from the fitting room wearing skinny jeans and a long sleeve with checkered pattern on it. "you looks good like this, daebak" you said.

"oh, hyung why you suddenly change into this??" sehun asked.

"why??? you don't like it??" chanyeol asked

"aniyo hyung, I love it" he quickly apologized.

"erm, guys wait here" you grabbed the clothes that you take and went into the fitting room to get changed as the two dongsaeng stretched their head.

few mins later, you came out wearing a short jeans with clothes

but when you came out, the dongsaeng's eyes were wide open.

"noona, you looks cute in this clothes" sehun said while shaking your arm.

"gomawo, ahh, wait" you said as you search for clothes and jeans for sehun. 

"wear this" you gave pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt inside with white jacket outside.

"wear this??" you question while you pushed him into the fitting room.

after he wears and came out, you took out your iphone and take a selca with them, they look a like a kid to you, noona bring two little dongsaeng shopping along the streets.

"miss, we will take it, we will wear it" you pay for them while suddenly chanyeol asked you.

"noona, can we change back??"

"just wear like this, but for me i need to change because is cold outside" you quickly changed back into your orginal clothes.

after shopping the clothes, you with chanyeol and sehun went to look for the other members, but then you saw kai and suho were dancing in the cd shop while listening to shinee's song 'ring ding dong'

"what you guys are doing?? dancing shinee's song??" you and chanyeol and sehun went in.

"oh you scared us noona" they were shocked.

"wait, when did you and chanyeol changed into clothes" suho asked sehun.

"just now, but this clothes is we brought just now, we want to changed back but noona want us to wear it" sehun smiled.

"come let's go look for the other" you grabbed suho and kai's hand to hold onto your arms while you hold onto sheun and chanyeol's hand, bring them to look for d.o, baekhyun and their manager "come let's go, ga ja" 

"i look like a noona bringing four kids along the street" you laughed as the four of them also laughed.

then suddenly their manager noticed you and the four members were walking pass by the shop where they were in.

"baekhyun, d.o, they were outside" he said as they looked outside. 

"oh HYUNG!!!!!!" baekhyun shouted him

"who called me??" suho looked around the surroundings.

"HYUNG!!!!!!!!!" he called again but then you looked around the surrounding, saw baekhyun was waving at you, saw you holding a bag.

"ah, there they are" you bring them in.

"is getting late soon, let's go back" the manager said as you grabbed all of their hands execpt the manager, and went to take train back.