Incheon Airport

Living With Exo

(chinese is in green, korean is in red)

you were on the plane, listening some kpop song, while you were listening you started to fall alseep.

"ladies and gentleman, we are now going to arrive to seoul, please buckle up your seat belt" a lady spoke.

after 4 hours of riding and 1hour of sleeping, you woke up, saw everyone fasten buckle their seat belt, and you were unconscious about it, don't know what they were doing, then suddenly a young lady older than you, saw you just woke up and ask you to fasten buckle your seat belt.

while getting out of the plane, you don't know what to do next. then suddenly you were hungry, you decided to go and eat first

after eating, you still don't what to do but then you saw alot of girls standing infront of the landing place, but you don't care about it. you just walked out of the airport.

"oh no, what should i do now?? i only come to korea since i was childhood with my family, i don't know any korean places" you mummbled yourself. 

then you heard girls screaming in the airport, "AHHHHHH", and walked back inside see what is happening, but you saw a group of boys walking out, when they were walking out, they like started to do a mini concert infront of their korean fans, dancing their song 'Mama', you just stand there and watch.

just right then they were dancing, you saw a guy who looks like your friend, don't know wants to call him anot, but at that time they finished their dancing, so you decided to call him.

"LUHAN!!!! LUHAN" you shouted his name and waved at him, but his didn't respond, didn't saw you, so you call him again.

"LUHAN-AHH!!!! LUHAN-AHH!!!!"

this time he heard someone calling his name, he turned around looked who is calling him, you waved at him

"what is wrong, luhan??" lay tapped on his shoulder while he was looking around.

"i just heard someone calling me" he looked left and right, even the back, but still can't find the person.

"every fans are calling you not only one person" lay told him while the members were busying smiling at their fans

"no, that voice is so familiar" luhan was still looking around with his surprised face.

"who??" lay face was also helping him to look around.

"he is really luhan, my bestfriend" you mummbled. then suddenly he spotted you standing at the back because you were waving at him and waved you back.

"i found my friend, huixin" he wave at you at the very back there.

"who?? and where??" lay question, but just right then the other members heard him. "where where?? izzit a girl or boy??

"of course is a girl" he said while he pointed to direction to where their car will be, you saw him pointing and knows what he is going to say, then you started walked outside and wait for him

but just then you saw a car outside the airport and sat down at a corner waiting for them.

after they walked out of the airport they quickly ran towards the car, he forgot about you, waiting for him sitting there and drove, even the fans also walked away, seperated.

 while you were waiting, someone tapped on your shoulder, you turned around "who are you??", you looked at his face, saw him wearing a hat putting low.

"is me" he replied.

"oh, luhan, how come you are here??" you asked him as he put his hat properly to let you see his face.

"i just came back from china, but what are you doing here??" his face was like don't know what he is going to say.

"i am bored there, my parents are busy for work, i only have one friend there, is you, so i decided to come and look for you" you explained to him carefully.

"oh really??" he was happily seeing you visiting him.

"yes"

"come i bring you to meet my members" he grabbed your hand and ran to the van where they came back. "oh wait, where is your luagguge??"

"i didn't bring, i just bring my bagpack only, i just came here to see you" you said as you got on the van.

"oh, luhan gege, is she your friend??" tao asked.

"yes, her name is ~~~~" he wanted to introduce you to them but then you wants to say it yourself.

"my name is huixin in chinese, but i have a korean named Hyorin" you told them.

"hi, i'm tao the youngest of exom member" tao start to introduce himself first then followed by the rest of the member.

"exom?? what is that??" you asked tao.

"let me explain to you, actually we have a big group 12 members, but we seperate into two sub group, exo-k is for korean and exo-m is for mandarin. when exo-m and exo-k are together, we are called exo" kris was explaining to you.

"oh!!!" your face was shocked.

"hi, i'm xiumin" xiumin suddenly continues the introduction while waiting for kris to finish his talk.

"hi, i'm lay"

"hi, i'm chen"

"i'm kris the leader of exom"

"how old are you??" tao asked you.

"oh, i'm the same age as luhan that means i'm older than all of you" you told them as lay was helping you to translate chen and xiumin in korean to know what am i saying

"not all of us, only kris, xiumin and me is older than you" luhan said.

"oh really??" you were surprised of it.

"no.......kris, luhan and xiumin bon in year 1990, but the arrangement is like this, xiumin actually is the oldest then luhan then kris" lay explained

"opps sorry, yah lay is right" luhan agrees.

"but why kris is the leader" you asked.

"because he can speak 4 language, korean/chinese of course he is chinese, english and cantonese, so he is qualities to be our leader" lay explained again.

"wait, she is older than kris, she was born in september" luhan told them.