Overworked

100 suju fic challenge!!

Fame is an odd thing, it bugs you a little, but's not really bad.

He started out of the window after a tired day of work. The sky was overcast and rain started rain started pelting against the window. The trees were swayed by the strong winds and a flash of light parted the sky. These were the signs that an storm was on it's way. He worried, about everyone. How his family was,fans were doing, when were the members going to back... These thoughts triggered a piece of his memory to float back to him.

He stepped in the door exhausted by the tired day filled with a packed schedule. His schedules were so packed that there were hardly any breaks in between. Being a solo singer meant that he had a more packed schedule. If he had known so, he wouldn't have literally begged the company for it. Even though he was ill, he wasn't able to take a break. Taking a break meant losing out to the other singers. Competition was stiff causing a lot of stress within him.

He was so tired that he was slouched on the sofa beside me. I didn''t know what to say to him, Iwas having a tough time as well.  He pulled out his mobile and went on twitter. Seeing the fans wishing him to get well after finding out that he had caught the flu made his day. A smile lighted up his face. Seeing him happy also put a smile on my face. Maybe, just maybe, being a celebrity isn't as bad as it seems.

The storm had past, as for now and the sun appeared just in time for it's setting. A rainbow appeared too. Well, if want to see a rainbow, we would need to overcome the rain. In life, there are many obstacles that is difficult to overcome. It may make us sorrowful and also makes us cry. But the truth is, nothing lasts forever, the rain too, will not last forever. Kibum sat up on his armchair  and smiled.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Haha, im not sure about this fic. New genre. I'll need more practice. Mianhae, it's short. COMMENT~ damn can't find any photos of them together! O:

next chap: Burn, Heechul/Yesung 

hmm, here's an interesting couple.

 His scedule was so packed that there