Chocolates

100 suju fic challenge!!

Yesung tip-toe into Shindong's room caustiously opening the door, to avoid waking him. He crept stealthily to his bedside.

"Happy Valentines Day~" Yesung whispered into shindong's ear. He was planning to go to sleep but was awakened by Yesung. "Yah! You woke me!" Shidong was mad, he was extremely exhausted after the day's tight schedule. Yesung remained calm and pulled out a triangular present from behind him.

"I had no time to give you this. I wanted to leave it beside your bed and wosh you a happy valentines. I didn't mean to wake you. "He pouted cutely. At the sight, Shindong's spirit lifted and he was unconciously smiling. He received the present and looked at it anticipatedly.

"Open It,"Yesung prodded. Shindong nodded and tore open the sparkly pink wrapping paper revealing a big pack of Toblerone dark chocolate. "Komawo, hyung. Want some?" he said as he tore open the aluminium foil and place a triangular piece of chocolate in his mouth.  Yesung shook his head.

"I'm the best in getting gifts ain't I?" Yesung winked and moved to sit beside him. Shindong just laughed. To him, Yesung was like the chocolate that was melting in his mouth, sweet with a bitter aftertaste. Yesung was sometimes quite irritating as he likes to claim that he is the best at everything but that's just what makes him Yesung.

Shindong then went towards his drawer and pulled out a wrapped gift too. He had almost forgot about it. It was a rectangular box wrapped in green wrapping paper with green heart shaped doddles on it. "F-for me?" Yesung asked as he received the present. Shindong has never given him anything before. He looked at shindong for approval for him to open it. Shindong smiled and yesung slowly opened the gift trying not to tear the wrapper.

Inside, was a transparent box with tiny pieces of chocolate that were shaped like turtles. He smiled at the thought that they were telephatic. "Komawo~"He thanked shindong back and took a chocolate and place it in his mouth. He knew that shindong cared for him. They both fell silent, laid onto the bed and fell asleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey people, sigh. I'm like SO lazy to write. Sorry it's like so short. Mianhe~ I want ss3 japan... and manilla(:

Rest well, SJM. You guys are tired.

Support: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/16181/imperfection-korean-kpop-onew-shinee-you 

BtW, plspls give me a genre... Fluff is boring... HAha

Title:Overworked

Pairing: Ryeowook, KIBUM~