Coffee

100 suju fic challenge!!

The bitter-sweet aroma of coffee drifted into the newly wed couple's room. 

"Mmm." eunhyuk exhaled, the aroma of the coffee was irresistible. 

"yoboooo... Coffee(:" donghae placed a cup of warm coffee into eunhyuk's hands. 

He put the warm cup into his mouth an  sipped the coffee The taste burst into his mouth, sweetness and a slight tinge of bitterness to compliment. It was just at the right amount, donghae knew him the best.

"Gomawo," he slid the cup into donghae's mouth as well, donghae smiled.

The flavor of the coffee exploded into his mouth, nostalgia flooded him...

The first time they met.

  It was the second time hyukjae was auditioning for sm. He was not confident, he was afraid he would fail again. He felt lethargic, he was too nervous the previous night. He yawned as he took the cup of cappuccino from the ajjuma at the counter and he bumped into someone. 

"Mianhae-imnida!" he apologized. 

The first time they had a conversation.

It was their early trainee days and it was their lunch period. As usual, to boost his energy, eunhyuk purchased a cup of ice coffee. He sat down at an empty table and slowly drank his coffee. He missed his family, it's been a week since he saw them. He heard violent coughing from the table beside him. 

"A-are you okay?!" he exclaimed as he patted the stranger's back continuously. 

"Yes, kamsahamnida. W-what's your name?" he said as he tried to regain his breathing.

"Cho-nun Lee Hyuk Jae imnida," eunhyuk greeted an smiled politely. 

"Just call me donghae(:" donghae gave his perfect smile. 

'What a nice name..' eunhyuk thought.

He remembered the first time they hung out together.

"What drink would you like?" Eunhyuk asked the members. 

"COFFEE!!!!" donghae screamed. It was usual donghae behavior to scream randomly. 

Eunhyuk as well as the other members laughed. Just that eunhyuk was not laughing because of the weird behavior but for how happy he felt looking at him being happy(:

The first time they has a quarrel and patched up. 

Everyone felt under stress and pressure. Qurrrels broke out in the entire super junior. However, they had to patch up for the sake of the album and the ELFs. Despite the small-sized dining room, there was a separation between them. They faced away from each other trying to avoid the other, drowning their sorrows in coffee. Cup after cup after cup. Donghae felt nauseous, his head started spinning wildly and he ran to the nearest sink. All the coffee he drank spilled out. Eunhyuk exclaimed and dashed straight for his friend. 

"A-are you alright?" he patted his back trying to sooth him. He looked up from the sink and nodded.

I'm sorry.

And now their honeymoon.

How time flies when they are together. Donghae took a sip of the coffee he made. 

I love you. 

I love you too.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guess who was the one who said 'I love you.' Read carefully(: Winner gets a macro or gif of their choice!!

Haaha. FLUFF(: It's a bit short as I had nothing much to write on fluff. But i like fluff. keke.

Comments are loved. And... NEXT UP is SHIVER. HEECHUL CENTRIC. ((: lalala

PIC: be careful what you write abt eunhae, they might be reading! ROFL