Watermelons

100 suju fic challenge!!

Ryeowook entered the house carrying two large bags. As soon as the members saw him, they crowded around him. They were curious of what is in the bag. Ryeowook did not acknowledge that saying it was a surprise that he will reveal after dinner during their tv time. As they did not want to ruin their surprise, the members retreated to what they were doing previously. 

Kyuhyun had an evil thought, he wanted to see what's in the bag before  everyone else did. Siwon, who was sitting next to him reading a book, saw his evil smirk.

"Yah, evil maknae! What's up with that smile? Don't lie to me, I know you well enough." siwon snuggled, not his usual self. "

Yeahh. I was thinking..." the maknae gave up hiding, "about sneaking to the kitchen to see what's inside the bag. Do you want to join me?"

Instead of telling the boy off, he nodded. The other members were engrossed in their activities and did not bother about the duo. The walked casually to the kitchen but couldn't see the bag anywhere! The looked through every crook and cranny of the kitchen but could not find it. 

"The safest place is actually the most dangerous. Try finding in places that would be least possible of a hiding place," kyuhyun told siwon. Soon, the only place they havn't searched is the rubbish bin. Siwon became irritated that all his hand gestures became more dramatic. He immediately stepped on the lever of the bin to reveal the two bags they had previously seen. It was an opaque black that revealed no clue on what they were. Except, that it was round.

Basket balls? Fish bowls? Hmm.

Siwon grabbed the bag and signaled for kyuhyun to come and help. The bag was heavy and double knots were tied. Kyuhyun eagerly untied the knots and peeked into the bag... He looked up at siwon, shocked. Siwon too peeked into the bag.

"Watermelons?!" they expected something more fun. Ryeowook was.. ryeowook.

An idea struck kyuhyun. He took one of the three watermelons and placed it on the kitchen counter. 

"Siwon, cut the watermelon into four!" kyuhyun ordered siwon.

"Naughty maknae ordering me? Haha," he chuckled grabbing a knife threatening to hurt the maknae but proceeded cutting the fruit. 

As he was cutting the fruit, kyuhyun went to call in three other members- his evil elder heechul, Yesung and shindong.  "You four," he said pointing to the four men in front of him, "This is a competition to see who consumes the piece of watermelon the fastest! The winner gets a secret prize you WILL like."

The boys all looked at each other skeptically, except heechul who remained cool. 

"Heh, it's as easy as eating! I'll win!" Yesung commented.  Too be fair, kyuhyun passed out the four pieces of watermelon and made sure no one started fast. Siwon was the first to receive the watermelon. 

"Hana, Dul, Seh!" kyuhyun started the match. All of them started stuffing themselves with the watermelon. Yesung got watermelon juice all over his mouth. Shindong as well. Heechul didn't seem to bother initially but eating his watermelon surprising fast. He was the cleanest as well. Kyuhyun smirked. Siwon managed to eat it quite cleanly, only a few drops of juice running down his chin. 

As he was the first to finish consuming the watermelon, he took out his shirt ,revealing his abs, to wipe his mouth. He then threw it into the laundry basket at the back of the kitchen.

"Yah! I should've win!" he said throwing the remaining watermelon on the floor, shindong and heechul followed suit. Soon, it became a watermelon fight, the other two watermelons were used too.

At that moment, the leader and the eternal maknae entered the kitchen. Their faces echoed what they felt. Ryeowook was surprised and angry at the same time while leetuek wasn't surprised. It wasn't the first time seeing the members fool around like that. 

"Who started this?" the leader said authoritatively. 

"I-it's us. Sorry hyung." siwon pointed to kyuhyun. 

"Yesung, Shindong and Heechul! All three of you, go buy three watermelons and cut them after dinner for us!" he ordered.

"Why us?" shindong asked, "We didn't start this!"

"You all participated, so I expect you to do something in return! And you all have to pay for the watermelons! Go!" leetuek was dissapointed. They were already grown men yet they could not act their age. He sighed.

"And you two, clean up the kitchen! When I come back in an hours time, I expect the entire kitchen to be spick and span." he left the kitchen with ryeowook trailing behind.

Siwon and kyuhyun looked down at the watermelon-stained tiles. They each picked up a mop and cleaned the area up together. Watermelons would forever hold a memory as something they... should not be fooling around with.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next up: Home heechul and donghae. (Expect something touchy maybe(: )

Is this... a bit. too long? haha. i feel like im beating around the bush. ah well. subscribers and comments are <3