Home

100 suju fic challenge!!

 A home and a house. Is there a difference? To donghae, heechul and to some others, it does make a big difference.

Heechul and donghae were brothers, although they had different mothers the step brothers had a tightly knit relationship. However, years back, heechul had been hired by SM entertainment to be trained. Heechul was hesitant. 

To stay with the family he had relied on for his life.  Or to step out of his comfort zone to earn the much needed money for his family.

Heechul had family problems. His father kept a mistress and that led to donghae. His mother died soon after finding out. He always blamed his father for any miscomings in his life. And that he caused his beloved mother's death. Soon donghae was born and his father decided to give his mistress a proper status. As soon as heechul heard the news, he broke down. Heechul's entire childhood was spent hating donghae but when he was 13, he started feeling different. The hate he had as a child was morphing, morphing into love.

At first donghae was confused with such a change but he was more than happy to accept it. The brothers spent most of their teens playing with marbles. The had all sorts of matches from running to singing to dancing, the loser gives the winner two marbles. It always seemed to be heechul winning. He had his tactics.  

When heechul was 17, his father invested all his money on stocks. The economy went hay-wire and he lost all his money. To comfort himself, he turned to smoking and drink. Initially, he only drank after work, but the situation became worse and he got fired. The family lost it's sole breadwinner. Donghae's mother had to go out to look for multiple jobs to allow both the kids to continue schooling.  Just as heechul was walking home one day, a man dressed in a suit approached him and asked him if he wanted to be a celebrity and work for SM entertainment. He gave heechul his name card and asked him to consider carefully a it was a great opportunity.

After a hard decision making, he took up the house phone to call SM entertainment. 

His trainee days were tough. Singing, dancing but he put his heart into it. It was late in the night. He had insomnia, he went to the balcony and stared at the moon. 

He spotted the brightest star, "Umma, I miss you. I miss donghae, I miss home." 

Sitting in the on the open fields outside his house, donghae stared at the sky. The stars twinkled at him. The moon was round and bright. The leaves of the trees rustled and the crickets were chirping. He clutched the object in his hand. A marble. The only one he had left. He missed home and home was not home without him.  

_________________________________________________________________________________________

what i felt like saying was... BROMANCE! HAHHAHA. NIGAHIGA.

SHORT UPDATE. BORED...  haha. OMO 0.o

next up is hankyung/ heechul- . Sounds... so rated. How am I gonna write?)": hahha. I'm underage!!>.<

Anyways comments are <3. I want SJ to comeback SOON!!~~