Chains

100 suju fic challenge!!

Heechul's POV

I-I have to stop doing this... It's not right.

Ok Kim Heechul, number one. It's not good for your health.

Number two, your family and friends will be affected as well.

Number three, tuekie hyung doesn't want me to do so. I know people care for me, they also want me to be safe and healthy, but I can't seem to help it! It's already too addictive!! Argh! 

Narrator's POV  Heechul was in a dilemma of whether he should give up on something he enjoys and wants to do. Smoking. Despite his flower boy image, heechul has been smoking for a few years.  At first, he was just curious. He tried smoking the first time and started coughing badly. He tried again and felt that it was too many cons and decided to stop. A week later, he felt like smoking and he couldn't seem to resist his urge. Since then, he was addicted to smoking. At first, he smoked one cigar a day. As the days past, one cigar became two and so on and so forth. He was addicted. 

A few times his conscious told him that it was wrong and harmful. He stops for a few days, cant resist temptation and resumes. This time, his will is strong and he really wanted to stop. 

He went to seek kangin's help. Kangin was one of those that was closer to him. Although he has a strong, aggressive look on screens, he actually has a very caring and nice character. 

"Kangin ah, I really want to stop smoking but it's to addicting!" he sat on the his dongsaeng's bed in his pajamas.

"Hyung, since you know how bad it is, you must have the will to stop now! Perhaps you want to do it gradually. Smoke one less cigar until you stop. Or do you want to buy those gums to help resist your urge to smoke," kangin made himself comfortable beside the older man. He stood up and dragged kangin out of the dorm. 

"Y-yah! Hyung, where are we going?" kangin half shouted. 

"To the convenient store downstairs! I'm sure they sell those gums you were talking about!" heechul seemed excited at his new resolution.

"Now?! At this hour? It's so late already! We can buy it tomorrow right?"

"The convenient store is open 24hours! And the faster I stop smoking, the better!!" he was literally running already. 

Ding. They entered the convenient store. The cashier kept staring at them. 

"Insane celebrities in pajamas running around!" kangin whispered in heechul's ear and they both started laughing. 

Heechul went to the pharmacy and browsed through the lanes of medicines as kangin followed him like a baby chick.  Heechul picked out several boxes of the gum but didn't know which brand he should choose. He asked kangin and he picked out one he said his friend used to use. They took it and payed the cashier that was still skeptically looking at them.

With the help of kangin, heechul diligently stop his smoking habit. Day by day, a little effort was put in to resist temptation, to stop smoking. Smoking chained him down but he had managed to break the chains of his addiction and therefore freed himself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELO! I'm super lazy to update. LOL. Pls do support Kpop Theme Park *open* 

Next couple is Siwon and kyuhyun. Cute couple but the topic is Watermelon which is totally weird. ._. I wish it were wookie instead(:

Do you all want more fluff? Seems like it(: I'll try!! ^^

Heenim looks like a girl. Awww. Sweet couple(: haha