FreeFall

100 suju fic challenge!!

Characters:Tuekie, Kangin(Kangtuek)

Life is like a game of baseball. One wrong move and you might lose. 3 strikes, thats all you have.   

How would you feel when you are at your limit? Will you still trust that someone who made you so?

Strike one 

Leetuek helped Kangin into his dorm. "How could you do such a thing? You hurt an innocent man! Luckily it wasn't that bad, just bruises. No more drinking or fighting okay?" Leetuek warned Kangin while taking out the first aid kit to apply medication to his grazed chin. He looked at Kangin, he looked... so tired, so stressed. Leetuek is too sensitive, he knew how it felt, all the stress... He forgave him.

Strike two

"H..Hyung! I just hit a man on the way back!!" Kangin said nervously, he was jittering. "Wait! Wait! Slow down, you what? Explain it slowly." Tuekie asked. "I was driving back here after the variaty show i said i was gonna attend. Than it started raining quite heavily and i was in a dilapidated place, it was dark as well. I couldn't see well, than suddenly, i saw a man in front of my car, it was too late when i tried to stop! I wasn't even speeding! It's not my fault! There wasn't even a traffic light there, he was jaywalking. What should I do?." Kangin explained. Leetuek was a bit angry but pushed it off. He hates people who hit and run. He knows well enough how much pain and trouble it has caused. But as he looked into Kangin's apologetic eyes, he sighed. It was obvious he was dissapointed, it was written all over his face. He forgave him again. And that was the last time he was going to do so.

Strike three! You're out!

"How about you turn in? You did do something wrong!" Leetuek suggested. "No! Why are you asking me to do something that will only hurt me? Don't you care about me anymore?" Kangin rejected. "That's IT! I'm not! You have to repent when you do something wrongly! If not, i'll report you!" Leetuek shouted. "FINE!" Kangin shouted back," From now on, i'm not related to you anymore."

Leetuek did report on Kangin but he regreted it, he loved Kangin so much. It's hard for the average person to understand. Kangin'll never forgive him. But he knew that he did the right thing even though it hurt so much inside. He decided to forget him, once and for all. It was the only way to releve the pain, extinguish it.

The third day after reporting the incident, Kangin was invited as a guest celebrity for Strong Heart(Tuekigayo). As usual Leetuek was there. Tuekie felt the pain burn in his chest. During the past three days, he'd been trying to avoid Kangin as much as he could. He even stopped talking about him completely. If the other members asked about why they weren't talking, he just sasid nothing. "This is it, time to face it" he murmured to himself behind the set.

During the entire show, Leetuek was trying to act as normal as possible but people would still be able to see that he wasn't that happy. "And we welcome Kangin from Suju!" He announced plastering a smile on his face as he said so. Kangin entered the stage and on his face was his grin too, Leetuek knew it wasnt a real smile as he knew Kangin for so long. Time flew past and the shooting ceased. Leetuek ran behind the sets to a corner with a chair and started to sob, he couldn't hold it in anymore.

Kangin strolled into that area as well and saw leetuek sobbing. He walked towards him. "Um, Hyung. Sorry, about getting angry and all the incidents that happened. I hope... that you'll forgive me. I'm really sorry. Will you still trust me," a tear glinted in his eye. Leetuek nodded.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello(: this is my first oneshot(: i hope you like it, haha. never try before. BTW, give my genre for the next story, i might use it.

Title: Christmas

Pairing: Heechul and Ryeowook

You can support my other serial fic too!(: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/16181/imperfection-korean-kpop-onew-shinee-you 

 im spazzing that suju is here!! OMGOMG.