100 suju fic challenge!!

It was Heechul's birthday. Heechul logged on his e-mail and saw that Hangeng was online. He decided to go on a private chatroom with him. It's been a really long time since they had contat with each other. Heechul was working hard for bijib and hangeng for his next album.

Heedictator: HANGENG! How have you been? It's so boring here in the dorm without you. I miss you. <3 Do you remember what day it is? :)

Hankyung: Oh, hyung! I'm working very hard for my new album. Although my schedules are more tightly packed, I get to experience more freedom. Awww. I miss you too heechul. ;3 And YES, I remember what day it is today! Go look in the mailbox!!  

Heechul immediately ran to the mailbox outside the house and retrieved a package from it. It was wrapped in red wrapping paper and had a card attached to it. He grabbed it and ran back to the computer, he wanted more time with Hankyung.

Hankyung: Happy birthday Hyung!!! It's nothing much.. I didn't get a lot of time off but when I do, I'll get you another gift. Oh, and please do read the card. :)

Heechul carefully detached the card from the package and read it.

Hello my pretty Heechullie,

Happy Birthday! I wish it was like last year, I want to help celebrate your birthday and smash a cake on your face. Sadly, I'm not able to make it to Korea this year to celebrate with Super Junior and you. Here's a small gift to compensate my presence, I think you'll like it. :) Next year, I'll try my best to come over to Korea to celebrate your birthdays okay? I'll have a cookout with Wookie as well!Tell Super Junior I said HI. ^^

Love, Hankyung. :D

He than placed the card on the keyboard and cautiously opened the wrapping paper. Heechul didn't like to rip wrapping papers. He slowly took the tape out and it revealed a plastic box. It was transparent thus the contents could be seen. It was... lollipops! Heechul liked lollipops and Hankyung knew that.

However these lollipops were different. Each was 100% handmade and crafted into different shapes requested by Hangeng. There were 5 in the set. The first one was pink and red, it was a heart shape. The second one was blue it was made into the letters 'SJ'. The third was more in a darkish-blue-grey shade and it was twisted into the shape of a cat. Heechul smiled at the sight of it. It looked exactly like Heebum.

"Haha, oh hannie. I shouldn't have named it Heebum, instead Heegeng!" he mumbled and chuckled to himself.

The forth was a figure that looked like a girl, it was red. And the last was one of a man, it was green. In the middle of both the man and woman, there was half tiny hearts. Both broken but if put together, can be fixed. Heechul was confused, what was it supposed to mean? Ding Ding. Words appeared on the screen.

Hankyung: So, how is it? Do you like it? :")

Heedictator: Neh, I loved it. What is the man and woman supposed to mean though??

Hankyung: Look carefully Hyung!! The woman is not what you think it is. I thought you would have noticed! You're Kim HeeChul you know! Keke.

Heechul took both lollipops out of the box and scrutinised them. After looking carefully, he saw his name engraved on the lower half of the 'female' figure, as well as hankyung's name on the male figure. He than laid all the lollies on the table and took a few shots with his IPhone.

Heedictator: I see what you mean Hannie. Thanks<33 But isn't one of the lollies supposed to be with you? The HeeChul one. Since we both are seperated.

Hankyung: Although we both are seperated by distance but our hearts and souls will never be apart right? :)

Heechul looked at the post Hankyung had just posted. He took out the heart shape lollipop and unwrapped it. He stuck out his tongue and the lollipop. The taste reminded him of hankyung. Sweet, just so sweet.

He decided that he ain't going to eat the 'couple' lollipop. He was going to share it was Hankyung.