Dark

100 suju fic challenge!!

Dark.  이특 성민 If you're afraid of ghost stories, (: Do Not Read at night(:

It was the dead if night, the full moon slithers past the sky, it was almost midnight. The stars were twinkling like eyes watching intently on us. There was howl somewhere near and the leaves were shuffling because of the occasional winds. Leetuek was being clung tightly by sungmin. 

"C-can we not enter, hyung?" he pouted adorably.  "No, just do it okay? For me?" leetuek replied, soothing him down. 

The house was quite huge, with 2levels. The inside was pitch black with the occasional flickering lights in the sidewalk. It was Halloween night and the members forced them to enter the house after losing a bet. A shadow loomed over them foreboding danger. Chills were sent down their backs that caused them to shiver. The faint smell of death lingered in the air surrounding the house. Soft whispers of the daring children who once entered the house and never came back out were followed by footsteps that seemed to rouse from the house itself. The house itself also gives off an ominous feeling to both of them.

As they stepped onto the porch, the floorboards squeaked scaring the soul out of sungmin. Leetuek looked as calm as before to comfort sungmin. Inside, his heart just skipped a beat.

Sungmin reached towards the door and sharp teeth seemed to appear on them. He immediately pulled his hand away," how about you open it it?" 

"I'm the hyung, I'll guide him through this. It's just a house, ghosts do not exist." leetuek reassured himself  before reaching  out his hand and swiftly twisting the doorknob retracting his hand after he did so.

He prayed really, really hard that it was locked but.. The door creaked open. The footsteps they heard were intensified and the children started playing hide and seek. Their innocent, high-pitched voices echoed throughout the house. "Hana dul seh!" they shouted. The duo headed into the house, leetuek leading. Their hands, that were intertwined was dripping with sweat. When they were just at the stairway, they saw a something white draped at the handles and on the ceiling. Lights started flickering.

Sungmin screamed.  "it's only toilet paper Minnie! I'm here. It's just heechul, I bet he planned this!"it was just an excuse to distract himself. As they were supposed to take pictures to prove to the members that they actually entered the house, sungmin took out his smart phone and the camera function.  Just as he was about to click the 'capture' button, a ghost jumped out from behind a wall. CLICK! The ghost had long silver hair and was wearing a long white dress. Leetuek and sungmin immediately turned around and retracted back to the stairway and ran as till their legs went jelly and out if the house. They were so afraid that they continued running till they reached their car, that was parked quite a distance away from the house.

They opened the car door and... 'BOO!' heechul shouted at them. Surprisingly it wasn't only sungmin that screamed, but leetuek as well.  "Ahahaha!" heechul started guffawing.  At first, leetuek got angry. "So who was the one in the haunted house? Kibum or is it hangeng?" leetuek half-shouted.  "W-what? I didn't do anything!" heechul chided.  Leetuek and sungmin looked at each other in disbelieve. In the far distance, they could still hear the kids playing in the darkness of the house...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks Chrys for some parts. comments are LOVED~

This pic is hard to find.(: i looked through 100 pages):

Next: Locket, heechul, minnie.