Shiver

100 suju fic challenge!!

Warning: Story is a bit... gross. haha.

He laid there shriveled in a corner, spasms shook through him. The pitter-patter of the rain splashed onto him. Traumatized by what he had just faced, he stared blankly at the air in front of him. He started shivering violently as he saw the gaping wound on his shin. Crimson red blood oozed continuosly from it dying his denim jeans a disgusting red. The drenched shirt he was clad in was torn and on his shoulder, was a gash that glowed red. As yet another spasm surged through him, thoughts of what had happened appeared in his fearful eyes. 

Heechul POV: I was walking through a dilapidated alleyway to meet his sister heejin. It's getting dark... I'll need to rush before it starts raining. Wait... W-what's that? There was a silhouette in front of me. I heard weird sounds, it sounded... like whimpering. I ran towards the silhouette, I didn't consider anything. I just wanted to save the 'thing'. As I neared the silhouette i saw that it was actually a man. He looked quite muscular and was taller than me. His hair was spiked and his clothes were ragged. He was bent over something and in his right hand was holding onto something. A dagger, with blood on it. 

Wait, BLOOD? Omg. I dislike blood, the smell punched me in the face. Rusty copper and salt. I looked at the ground. It... It was a cat. It's fur was drenched with blood and it was laying on it's back. It was shaking, shivering. It's belly has been cut open revealing it's innards. I suddenly felt nauseous and the world started spinning. 

At the precise moment, the man turned around and glared at me angrily. Turn around and run Kim Heechul!  No, but I didn't. My feet was simply rooted to the ground. The man strode towards me and the pushed me to the wall. I fell and my arms and palms were gashed. However no pain was felt.  I felt numb. He than used his dagger and slashed me several times and me shoulder and my legs. It caused my shirt and jeans to tear. The rain became heavier and it splashed on my face and wounds. I shivered so hard. I closed my eyes to try and forget the scene I had witnessed. The cat. The man. Than, everything went black.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Haha, gross right? I wont write anything like this again. Poor heenim. Even i pity him. Shouldnt have made him like that. haha

BTW, only one person answered to the previous chapter's question... What happened to the rest of you all?? )':

Next up is Hankyung and Sungmin. Rooftops. 90 MORE TO GO((:

Support my new onehot!! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/38434/kpop-theme-park-open-kpop-oneshot-request-romance