Accidents

100 suju fic challenge!!

Ryeowook's POV:

 Sometimes, I think I do have the fear of being judged. As great as I may seem at singing, this is the only fear that I can't seemed to have overcome. As a celebrity, it is inevitable to be judged. I try to keep it to myself. As much as I can, I can't. 

I sobbed. Alone.

That's the only way I know how to release my feelings. I took the piece of paper from my table and crushed it into a ball. I squeezed it hard with my palm and fingers hoping that it will somehow disappear. It was the source of all my hurt. My hand started aching, but it was nothing compared to my heart. 

Even though I was alone, I pretended to act nonchalant and toss the read note into the bin. 

It would be over soon.

 I remembered when I had first entered the music industry as super junior 05. The stares, laughter, pointing. People underestimated us. I kept it all to myself. I cried, in the toilets, I didn't have my own room. I realized that anger would only make me more hurt.

Thus, I diverted the anger into practicing singing. It had made my skills improved, and I slowly began to ignore the stares. Laughter. And the pain guadually faded. 

That was what i needed to do. I knew that I had to overcome this. I picked the note out from the bin and opened the crush note carefully and winced as the side of the paper pricked a bruise on my hand. 

I hate you. You think you sing well? As if! 

A string of vulgar words was also scrawled around the paper. Accidents like this has happened to me before, but whenever I receive this kind of letters, I would feel hurt. It's too much. The pain struck me yet again.  I couldn't hate the person who wrote this. Hate is such a deep word. Maybe I just dislike him. 

Then, I heard several knocks on the door. I grabbed a few tissue papers and wiped my eyes and cheeks. Than tossed them into the bin next to the desk.  "Coming!" I hollered as I rushed to get the door. 

I opened the door to see the face of a stranger.

"Ryeowook oppa, I-I'm sorry," she said.

"Sorry, about what?" I was confused. What was she sorry about. Don't tell me... That, that she was the one who sent me the note. Tears formed in my eyes but I refused to let it out. Not in front of a girl.

"I sent you the note by accident. I used to hate you. But after I went to watch your musical, I was touched. My mother saw the envelope and thought I wanted to post it. Mianhe," she bowed.

"I forgive you. After all, it's just an accident. Just remember not to do this to anyone. It hurts them, I hope you understand," the hurt and anger which harbored in me disappeared. 

It had been a while since the incident. Things like this still happen. Notes of hate. Laughter, criticism. I tell myself that if I forgive, the pain will disappear along with it. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry i didn't update in a long time. I should try writing drabbles. short and sweet. is that fine with you all? Not all the time but sometimes.

<3 comments