Christmas

100 suju fic challenge!!

Christmas is the season of celebrating and bonding with your friends and family. However this year, only both of them were left in the dorm. I was christmas eve and the other members were busy with their scedules or gathering with their families.

Leetuek and eunhyuk were busy with strong heart filming. Donghae and sungmin were busy filming serials. Shindong was the MC for the christmas countdown on television. Yesung and Kyuhyun were performing for that show as well. Siwon was with his family. Leaving heechul and ryeowook alone.

"Jingle Bells, jingle bells, santa's stockings smell!" Heechul laughed at his own joke as he hanged up a t-shirt on his door.Ryeowook hanged up his stocking on his wall and told heechul that he would be going to chruch for christmas service.

"Hey! Don't leave me alone, fine. I'll go with you. Being alone for Christmas is pathetic," he mumbled to ryeowook. He got changed into his thermal wear with white t-shirt with prints and black pants. He also put on a red jacket. "Wait! Lets get the other members a surprise before going to chruch! " Heechul exclaimed excitedly. Ryeowook sighed, he knew that heechul was not up to any good but knew that heechul was unstoppable.

They arrived at the mall opposite the church and went into a prank stall. As it was during christmas and most people were celebrating, the mall was quite empty and only a few shops were open. "Come on Ryeowook! The stalls are going to close soon! Hurry up," Heechul rushed Ryeowook. They entered a shop called, " All about pranks". Heechul loves going to this shop and has bought all sorts of pranks from there for different occasions. The shop was quite large with many tall shelves, they were stacked with all sorts of things ranging from cans of beans to masks.

Upon walking down an aisle, Ryeowook accidentally stepped on a something. As he lifted his foot to examine what he stepped on, he saw a spider and started screaming, ryeowook was afraid of spiders. Heechul turned behind to see what was going on and started to guffaw. Ryeowook found out that it was a fake spider and started flushing.

"Okay, time to move on. What should i get them. hmm," Heechul pouted as he examined the items on the shelves. "I've got an idea!" Heechul said and rushed out of them shop to the bakery next door. "You're buying a cake?" Ryeowook asked. He nodded and proceded to looking for a suitable cake. He pointed at a brown log cake and looked at ryeowook for approval. Ryeowook smiled at him. "We'll come to pick it later at 8pm arraso?" Heechul told the salesperson.

After the service, heechul and ryeowook went to fetch the cake and then went back to their dorms.

"Wookie, can you help me ring the doorbell while i surprise them?" Heechul smiled convincingly at him. Ryeowook was just too gullible, he should have known.

Ding dong! Leetuek opened the door. "Merry Christmas!" Heechul screamed and instead of throwing the cake at leetuek he threw it into ryeowook's face. Ryeowook screamed and the rest of the members came rushing over while heechul started laughing hysterically. The laughter was contagious and soon all the members started laughing as well, including ryeowook.

Ryeowook that was giggling away took a piece of cake that had splattered on the ground and smeared it on heechul's face. It was the most fun christmas they(heechul, ryeowook) spent together.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Sigh. done~ woot woot(: so tired today.

Title:blindfolds

Pairing hankyung, yesung

any genre y'all want? and yes, critiqe. i can't really write oneshots... sigh

support: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/16181/imperfection-korean-kpop-onew-shinee-you