Rooftops

100 suju fic challenge!!

It was late at night, the waning moon lit the dark night. Stars were scattered across the sky. The view of the city beneath his feet was filled with bright LED lights, car headlights and street lamps. The clear line separated the city place from the houses that were located in his far right. They were silent and only one of the windows in view was bright. A large cloud drifted over to the moon and left the rooftop pitch black. The wind sieved through his toes that were dangling on the edge of the building. His hair was ruffled. 

To leave or not to. 

A dark figure suddenly appeared beside him and it settled down beside him. Hankyung recognized the stranger immediately, the smell of his shampoo an conditioner diffused in the air. The light of moon lit up the scene once again. Sungmin was wearing his pink t-shirt with a Teddy bear print on it. His pants were pearl pink with neon pink stripes on it. His bunny slippers dangled dangerously off the edge, his hair was wet.

"What are you here for?" Hankyung asked skeptically.

"That was what I should ask you. What are you here for?" 

"I was just... thinking about things and my feet just bought me here. " he admired the city scape, but the people just seemed tired, like how he is. Like the younger man heard his thoughts he looked at his hyung, "I've seen you come up here several times already. I decided not to disturb you as you needed your personal space but I've noticed things changing. You're changing. You're tired, ain't you? I can see it in your eyes. Tell me. I can tell you aren't telling us something." he looked deep into hankyung's eyes. He sighed and took in a deep breath.

" I-i didn't mean to keep it from you all. Its just not time yet... Will you promise to keep it a secret from them? Till I decide to personally tell them?" Hankyung looked back into sungmin's worried stare. Sungmin saw the truthfulness from the way he looked back at him and his calm posture. Hankyung wasnt the type good at lying. 

" I know how you all care about me. I love Super Junior. I also love our ELFs. They have been supporting us for so long already. " he paused and looked over to the dark village.

The simple houses reminded him of the life he used to have, simple yet fulfilling. He was greedy, he craved for too much fame that he couldn't handle. The first time he got a glimpse of fame was when he won a dance competition in school. His teachers countlessly praised him. For once, he was noticed. Not someone invisible anymore, this made him crave for more, so much more. Until he was an addict to fame. Now, he's just getting the hangover. He just wanted to escape the torture, have a break a while from all the fame and attention he was receiving. He missed his life before SM. He looked over at the village that was in view, the one lone lit window, it started flickering and disappeared. That was when he knew his decision.

"I-I feel that my presence won't make much of a difference. Despite my love for Super junior, my love for dancing, singing and performing, this all feels so empty and meaningless. I know that being stressed is not a valid reason to back out, b-but I seriously need at break from all this fame and stress. I miss China and all my family and friends there. I haven't seen them in a long time. I-I've decided to leave SM. Sorry." he just looked down at the village, at that house. He noticed how similar it is to his home, in china. Tears from in the dongsaeng's eyes after hearing his confession. He somewhat knew it was going to happen but he didn't believe it until Hankyung actually said it. 

"D-don't cry minnie. Hyung will keep in contact okay? " he wrapped his hands around the dongsaeng and sungmin hugged him in return.

"Don't leave us." sungmin's whispered into his ear as a single tear wet hankyung's shoulder. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

hi(: 2more exams and next week i'll be able to update my other stories! I actually wanted to update twice this week. Maybe I shall. I'll try updating more often kays(: 

See! I told you no more gore. HAHAA. I want comments)': nobosy commenting. Is it silent readers or just pple who don't bother even reading my fic.

Next up is Chains: Heechul Kangin.

PLS SUPPORT MY OTHER FICS: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/38434/kpop-theme-park-open-kpop-oneshot-request-romance 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/16181/imperfection-korean-kpop-onew-shinee-you