Blindfolds

100 suju fic challenge!!

He spun the bottle and it started turning rond and round. He was stuck in a trance. And when it finally stopped, he looked up. The bottle's cap was pointed at hangeng. The other members oohed and aahed. Yesung's delayed actions made him look up just in time to see hangeng standing up and looking towards him.

"W-what? Hangeng?" Yesung exclaimed, his jaw dropped.

Hangeng came towards him and pulled him up and dragged him to the toilet. Yesung couldn't believe it, this was his big break. He had always liked hangeng but never actually dared to say it. Yesung turned around to see Heechul looking dejected, that was mainly why he decided not to confess to hangeng. " Good luck hankyung! woot! woot!" Kangin winked to hangeng which caused yesung to blush and the other members to laugh. Yesung entered the closet followed by hangkyung. Kangin and kyuhyun were arguing on what is going to happen in the closet. "Stop it guys! I want to hear whats happening on the inside!" Leetuek prodded them.

Meanwhile, inside the closet, there was an awkward silence. The closet was not as stuffy and dark as Yesung thought it would be. Someone had put candles that iluminated and created a more romantic atmosphere. There was also a fragrant smell. Clearly somebody and been planning for this game.

Minutes ticked by and yesung couldn't stand it anymore, it was time to confess, this was going to be his only chance!

"I..." they both exclaimed together. Hangeng chuckled that they had such chemistry.

"I wanted to say that... I like you, i didn't know when this started but... yeah. Heechul's just a close friend, he'll never be able to replace you,"a smile crept onto his face.

He had been blindfolded by their self-centeredness and was reliefed that he finally let it out. 

"M-me too. Since I saw you, I like you but i did not say it as i saw that heechul and you were, so close. I didn't want to hurt him," Yesung whispered. He was embarrassed if  the other members managed to hear him, especially heechul.

Hangeng tilted towards yesung. Yesung hesitated. "I've never kissed anyone before," yesung said as he started blushing.  

"I'll guide you,"hangeng encouraged. Yesung gave in and leaned towards hangeng as well. Hangeng placed his lips slowly onto yesung's and it slowly turned into a french kiss. Hangeng knew time was about to be over and tored apart. "See you tonight?" he asked yesung softly as he placed another kiss on his cheeck. Yesung nooded.

The doors flung open and donghae shoted that the time was up and  Kyuhyun rushed iver tK  Kyuhyun rushed over to Yesung.

"Don't tell me nothing happened between you two in the last 10minutes! We even gave you an extra of three minutes!"he exclaimed. Hangeng and yesung looked at each other and smiled, "We're not telling!" they both chorused.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Inspiration from CassiopeiaLove.  .. .  She writes apply 7 miutes in heaven.

Sorry i can't describe much... keke. Comment~~

Next up,

title: chocolates

pairing:shindong, yesung

support: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/16181/imperfection-korean-kpop-onew-shinee-you 

Komawo~