Burn

100 suju fic challenge!!

Looking at the scar that was left behind brings up reminents of the past. The scar also bought up mixed feelings of sorrow and resent.  

Heechul was upset after the turn of events, thing are not the way he wants it to turn out. He walked out of his personal dorm towards the dorm that ryeowook and yesung shared. He hated ryeowook, hated him for stealing his lines, hated him for stealing his limelight. He fished out a lighter from his shirt pocket and  in the spur of the moment and pressed the flingstone. A bright light appeared and It lit up the dorm that was empty. Just as he was about to do something rash, the door creeked and open. Heechul quickly turned around. Yesung saw what was going on and rushed towards him.

"Stop! What do you think you are doing?" he exclaimed. Despite knowing the dangers of fire, he still tries snatching the lighter away from heechul. Instinctively, heechul struggled to keep the lighter in his grasp.  "H-heechul, what do you think you are doing?" yesung yelled assertively, he hardly showed this side of himself to the members.  He suddenly stop in his tracts. Yesung fell towards him. 

Everything in that moment seemed to appear in slow motion. The light, the fire, was falling together with yesung. It touched his skin in a spilt second. In that second, however many things took place. Yesung's mind clicked. A scene appeared in his head, it was lunch time and a bunch of fangirls were crowding around ryeowook. He remembered heechul looking at ryeowook with the vicious eyes he had previously.  Heechul too hit a realization, why in the world would he want to burn down ryeowook's room. They were in fact members if the same group and had the same purpose. A pain shot through his arm an interrupted his thoughts. He quickly looked down, the lighter had automatically flicked off and there was a patch of wrinkled skin left behind.

"A-are you o-okay?" ryeowook stuttered. "I-it's just a minor burn," heechul tried to hide the pain inflicted. It would be too embarrassing to bear after the incident and so he walked towards the door to his own dorm. Before he had the time to, Yesung grabbed him on the uninjured arm.

"Let me help you with it," He asked. Heechul just shook his head and dragged his burdened feet out to his dorm. 

He heard the pitter-pattern of the rain and looked out o the window. "Maybe, I should apologize to both of them," he mumbled. He stood up and walk to their shared dorm. The burn not only left a scar on his arm, but also left a scar on his heart.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mianhe for the hiatus. Was really really busy with my offline life. (:

Comments are really LOVED(:

Recently i feel really really bad. Sigh.. really really alone. Maybe i should spent my time writing on another fic. Wait for it!! KAmsahamnida(:

Next chapter: Dark- Leetuek, Sungmin This will be FUN((: