Nightmare

I don't like him!

 I have to warn you! I writed Yesung's POV with joy, but it came a little.. cruel? I don't know, but I hope that it's not too cruel for you my dear Luvers. I hope you tell your opinions about it. But yeah, sorry for this 'scary' text and enjoy your reading! ^^

Oh, and don't get nightmares! (It's not really that scary! ^^)

.

.

Leeteuk’s POV

*Toot, toot*

He didn’t pick up. I put my phone back to my pocket and ran to Eunhyuk.

"You guys, stay here! I need to get Ryeowook!" I said and ran out of the office. I heard Donghae calling after me, but I didn't care. Yesung needs Ryeowook right now. They both need each other.

 

Yesung’s POV

Everybody stared at me. Whispers filled the stuffy and hot school air with lies. Gossips came inside my mind. I felt dizzy. Someone was standing behind me. I turned around to see, who it was and somebody pushed me from behind. Everything went dark and I fell. When I opened my eyes again, I found myself against the dirty floor.

Laughs. Laughs surrounded me. I saw those disgusted faces. Staring at me. Pointing at me with those punitive fingers. I felt like those glances could kill me. Arrow hit deep in my heart. I struggled. Wanted to get out of there. I tried to get up, but I was too weak.

Again and again, I felt like a gunshot would hit my heart. Sword would cut my body. Glances could kill my mind. I got cuts on my face. My lip corner was bleeding and my heart hurt so much.

N-no.. Please.. Don’t..  Nobody heard me. People started to whisper around me. That pressure from those heavy gossips ran closer to me, and it was hard to breath.

“Look at him. Such a baby. Violent liar who can’t even stand that pain, what he gave to the others. By talking bull!” The weird voice in my head laughed. Like there would be millions of people around me, but there was nobody. Nobody who could help me..

No… No.. LEAVE ME ALONE!! I shout, nobody listened.

I felt a touch against my forehead. It hurted. Burned me deep inside my chest.

Violent liar!” Those laughs get stronger. It pressed against my mind and I couldn’t run away.

“Look what I got for you~!”

I leaned to my arm, so I could not fall again. I was shivering, so it was hard to keep my balance, but I made it.

I saw weak body in front of me, but it was too far away, so I couldn’t see who it was. I heard voices around me. Familiar voice calling my name. Could it be.. Eunhyuk?

“Eunhyuk you think? No, look closer..”

I pulled my bleeding body closer to him with my other arm, while other held my heart. I opened my eyes more, and then I saw him.

Ryeowook.

 

“Isn’t he cute?” The voice said again with an evil laugh.

Why.. Why is he here?

“Your friends have lost their confidence towards you. Now you have to lose something too..”

Ryeowook’s chest started to bleed. Someone was cutting his white, soft, sensitive skin. No.. It can’t be..

 No!! That’s a lie!! Don’t do it!!

“Lie? No, you are the one who lies here..”

NO!! Leave him alone!

“He is someone who you truly love. You don’t deserve him.”

No, no! I don’t like him!!!

“You are too weak to accept that fact. What a ing gay liar. ”

No! Don’t lie! He has nothing to do with this! Leave him alone! Leave him alone!

I shivered more, and fell to the ground. I raised my head and I saw Ryeowook screaming in pain.

Let him go… Let him go.. Please.. Take me instead…

“No~, it wouldn’t be as fun, my love!” He laughed evilly.

I tried to stood up, but..

ARGH!!!

Sword pierced me.

R-ryeowook… N.. no… I heard his soft melodic voice taking his last breath.

I couldn’t believe my eyes. I saw him, dying right in front of me, and I couldn’t do anything.

.

I felt warm touch in my hand. It speared all over my body. Light came to my eyes and I could feel heart beating. I feel alive again.

.

Nobody’s POV

Ryeowook sat in class with his classmates Henry and Sungmin. They were whispering behind the classroom.

“Silence!” Teacher shouted without even looking at them. He was too busy writing to the board.

“Tsk.. He must have a bad day, right?” Sungmin asked.

Henry and Ryeowook nodded to him.

Ryeowook slammed his hand against his thigh. ..

Teacher slowly turned around and began to walk around the classroom.

Don’t notice, don’t notice..

“Wookie, what’s wrong?” Henry asked.

“Somebody is calling to me...” Ryeowook whispered. He tried to quiet down his pretty loud ringtone  but his phone kept ringing.

Teacher came closer to them step by step.

“And Kim Ryeowook, what have I told you about phones during my class?”

Ryeowook looked up. Teacher was standing right in front of him.

“I-I’m really sorry Mr. Cho..”

He held his hand out. Ryeowook took is phone off from his pocket and hung up the call.

“You can ask it after the class ends.” He said coldly. Some girls giggled.

“Silence! Okay, now.. Where was I?” He said and put Ryeowook’s phone to his desk.

Ryeowook get stressed. His mind was a huge mess. There flew questions all around his small mind.

What if it was Leeteuk?
What if Eunhyuk wasn’t alright?
What if Yesung had woken up?
Or his condition had got worse…

Seconds started to feel like minutes, and minutes like hours. He felt like he had to get out of the class, but he had promised to his mum..

*knock knock*

Teacher went open the door, and everybody stared at him.

“Yes?”

“Is Kim Ryeowook here?”

Ryeowook tried to see who there was, but he was too small to see behind all of those guys in front of him.

“Yes, he is..” Teacher turned to look at him. “Ryeowook!” he waived to him, so he would come closer.

Ryeowook slowly stood up and his breath got heavier all of sudden. Was his savior came to get him out from his one hour hell?

“Leeteuk..”

“I’m sorry Mr. Cho, but I have to steal him.” He said and looked at Ryeowook with worried eyes.

“Fine, but we have to talk about this later, Kim Ryeowook.”

“Yes Mr. Cho” Ryeowook nodded and bowed lightly before Leeteuk gripped from his wrist and forced him to ran.

I’m sorry mum, I’m really sorry.

.

They ran straight to the Nurse office. When they get in, Ryeowook saw something terrifying. Yesung was sweating and shivering in his bed. His breath was fast and heavy. Donghae and Eunhyuk tried to calm him down.

“What is happening? Yesung!” he ran next to him and swept Yesung’s hair from his forehead.

“He has a nightmare..” Leeteuk said calmly.

“N-nightmare..” Ryeowook stuttered.

“We need to wake him up as soon as possible, but we have to be gentle” Leeteuk said.

Eunhyuk looked at Donghae. They didn’t know what to do.

ARGH!!!

Yesung shout from the bottom of his lungs and his back arched.

Donghae and Eunhyuk backed up.

Ryeowook took Yesung’s hand and gave it a small peck.

“Shh.. Yesung, there is nothing to worry about. We are here… We are right here.” He said while he rubbed his shoulder.

At the same second Yesung calmed down. He didn’t shiver anymore and his breath came back to normal.

Leeteuk’s eyes widened. “H-how..?”

“It’s a miracle.” Donghae said with surprised look on his face.

Ryeowook chuckled lightly.

 .

Yesung tried to open his eyes.

“He is awake!” Eunhyuk shouted happily.

Yesung turned his head to Ryeowook, who let go of his hand.

“Good morning, Yesung hyung..” He said with a shy smile on his beautiful face, when Yesung finally opened his handsome dark eyes to Ryeowook.

-------------------♪~♫-------------------

Happy ending? No! It's not end yet! ^^ Don't worry about it!

But how was your reading experience? :)) Comments ^^

And I forgot to say, but there was atleast one secret in Chapter 6. It's bit hard to notice it, but it will come back in future :P'

Thank you, and sorry again: I don't know what the  I was writing O_O.. Seeya next time Luvers♥~