Jealous?

I don't like him!

Yesung’s POV

Day went really slowly. I had been at school already 2 hours, next would be lunch and then three more classes. Sigh..


I and Kangin were standing on the queue. Some younger students bypassed us. I didn’t mind about it, but Kangin was going to shout at them.

“Don’t” I said to him.

“But…”

“Things would get only worse”

I meant gossips. Who knows what those guys would make up when they were angry. Kangin nodded at me and we let the matter be.
 

When we get from the queue, we tried to look for a free table, but we didn’t see one.

“Oh, Yesung. There is one” He said and pointed.

I didn’t see what table he meant, so I just ‘blindly’ followed him.

When we get closer, I saw what he meant. There are two kinds of tables in the cafeteria: normal and little bit bigger ones. This table was bigger one. There were sitting 4 young guys around the table, each slightly spaced from each other.

“Hi Ryeowook and Donghae!” Kangin said.

“Oh, Henry and Sungmin are here too? I’m sorry, I didn’t saw you back there..”

“It’s okay hyung!” They answered smiling. Kangin seemed to be really famous.

Ryeowook turned to Sungmin and covered the half of his face so no-one could see what he said. He whispered something. Sungmin’s expression looked like ‘I don’t know’ or ‘I know, right”.

“What I wanted to ask” Kangin said. “Was if we could come to sit with you guys.”

“It’s fine, sit down” Donghae said and patted the empty space between him and Ryeowook.

Kangin sat down and Ryeowook doesn’t look happy. Why’s that?

 

There were three more places to take: next to Donghae, between Henry and Sungmin and the other side of Ryeowook. I didn’t want to sit next to Donghae, because Hyukjae would like to take that place. I also didn’t know Henry or Sungmin very well, so I ended up awkwardly took the seat from the other side of Ryeowook.

We just sat there and talked together. After a while Hyukjae finally came and as I thought, he sat next to his BOYFRIEND. It’s normal, I know. But after everything what happened I need a time to get used to the idea of my best friend dating a guy.

“Your bruises are lighter Hyukjae hyung” Sungmin said. “Are they still painful?”

Hyukjae placed his arm onto the table and lifted his sleeve up, so everyone could see them.

“Yep, they are lighter, but they still hurt a bit. Not as much as back then but still” he smiled lightly.

Donghae took his hand and rubbed his arm. Hyukjae’s glaze went along his arm, up to Donghae’s eyes. They just looked at each other for a while.

They are so cute together. Maybe it’s not so hard to get used to it, I smiled myself.

I turned to look at Ryeowook and almost same time he looked at me. It felt really awkward and embarrassment so I turned my face away. I felt the redness in my cheeks. How disconcerting..
Second later I looked back at Ryeowook, who was redder than a tomato. Smile climbed on my face. He must be really embarrassed.

I looked around. Everybody was smiling and laughing. Everyone looked really happy. Donghae and Hyukjae held hand’s secretly under the table, Kangin and Sungmin were fighting playfully and Ryeowook and Henry giggled. I couldn’t do anything but smile. Moments like this make me so happy, nothing more than friends in one place, smiling and talking together about everything.

.

*bling, bling*

”Attention! Mr. Park’s lessons are cancelled for today. I repeat: Mr. Park’s lessons are cancelled for today. Thank you!”

“Really? How awesome!” Kangin said. He stood up and put his tray to dishes. We should have two lessons with Mr. Park, but if they are cancelled, we have two hours free time! Or Kangin can go home now, because he didn’t have any classes today.

He went back to the table and placed his arm around Ryeowook’s shoulders.

“Ryeowook, do you ne..” I didn’t hear the end of their conversation.

I went to put my own dishes out and then headed back to the table.

“Okay, see you then” Kangin said and… and…

 

He pecked Ryeowook’s chin.

 

My feelings came up. I felt my blood boiling inside me. I didn’t know what it was. Sadness, angry, disappointment.. Jealousy? Whatever it was, it hurt.. A lot..

-------------------♪~♫-------------------