THAT boy...

I don't like him!

Yesung's POV

“Bye, Wookie” he half whispered and left.

Boiling feeling inside me silently calmed down.

What the heck was that?

“Damn!.. I don’t want to go to classes.” Sungmin pouted and leaned his jaw against the table. Everybody nodded. Nobody was interested to go to classes. I understand..

Ryeowook turned to look at me, still rubbing his cheek, where Kangin just left one friendly and warm looking peck.

“Yesung hyung, you are so lucky…” he said.

“Y-yeah. I guess so..” I said. Was it really lucky if I sat alone in school’s empty hallways for two hours? Don’t know..

Slowly, everyone tried to stand up from the table and get to the classes.

“Hyung,” Donghae began. “What are you going to do for your free time?”

“I think I go to the coffee shop next to school. My friend works there.”

“Oh, okay”.

Donghae! Come on!” Sungmin shout.

“I’m coming!” He answered to him. “Bye hyung” he waived at me and walked to others.

“Bye hyung! I’ll call you later, okay?” Hyukjae shouted to me before heading to class.

“Okay! Bye! Don’t let professor Han eat you alive!” I laughed.

He laughed back. “Don't worry, I won't! Bye!”

.

I walked out of the school building and now I was walking to the coffee shop.

When I opened the door of the shop, a sound of a small bell flew over me to around the shop. It was empty.

Oh, welcome!” I’m sorry, could you please wait for a seco- Waah!”

I heard glass hitting onto the floor and getting into pieces. I threw my bag somewhere and ran quickly to the backroom.

“Noona! You alright?”

As I thought, plates and coffee cups were in pieces all over the dark wood floor. Noona was sitting on the floor, leaning to his right arm and holding it tightly with her free arm.

“Ah, it was just you Yesung..”

I walked to her and helped her up.

“What happened?”

“I-I-I.. I slipped…” she explained and sobbed lightly while leaning her face against my chest. I patted her back and tried to calm her down.

“Shh.. Noona, it’s okay. It’s okay..”

 

Nobody’s POV

Later, when they had cleaned up the mess, they sat on the corner table and Yesung sipped his warm and tasty coffee.

“Thanks for help, Yesung. You are always so kind to everyone.”

Yeah.. I hope everyone else could say that too..

“It’s nothing.” Yesung replied. “Are you alone here?” he asked and placed his cup to the table.

“Yes. Luckily there haven’t been many customers today.”

Luck… That was he said too. Yesung thought. Noona kept on talking, and Yesung went deeper into his thoughts.

Why did Ryeowook react like that when I and Kangin sat on their table?
Why did Kangin peck Ryeowook’s chin? And it burned me from inside?
Why did he use ‘hyung’ besides I told him not to use it?

“Yesung..”

Why didn’t he say good bye to me?

“Yesung?”

Why didn’t he…

Yesung!”

“Wh-what?” he snapped back in reality.

“Are you okay? You look really pale…”

“Y-yeah.. I’m fine..Sorry, I was just in my thoughts…” he answered bit confused. Was he really that deep in his mind?

“It’s okay.” Noona smiled. “Excuse me Yesungie, but I have to go to do my works. Again..”

“It’s okay” Yesung answered and smiled.

That nickname.. Why it sounded better from Ryeowook’s lips? Mouth! I meant mouth…

Noona went back in the backroom and Yesung sipped his coffee again. He went back in his thoughts, what were almost completely about Ryeowook.

Some time passed by. Suddenly, Yesung felt shivers through his spine.

Same as at morning…

 

~flashback~

Yesung was walking to school, when he felt someone staring at him. He slowly turned around. Nobody.

He continued walking. Few meters away he felt it again. That scary feeling of someone looking at you right behind you. Again, he turned around. Nobody.

This continued whole his way to school gates, where he met his best friend Hyukjae, hugging with Donghae. When he saw them, he forgot those feelings about a stalker…

~end of flashback~

 

But now he felt it again. Someone staring at him.

He panicky looked around, when his eyes stopped to the full street view window. Four familiar looking guys, standing outside of the store and looking straight at Yesung.

What?

When they noticed Yesung was looking at them, they simply ran away. Yesung was about to go after them, but then he let them be.

They maybe looked for Noona. She is quite popular around here.

.

“Thanks for coffee Noona” Yesung said and bowed to her.

“Aww.. Are you leaving already?”

Already?

“Noona, I was here almost two hours…”

“I know, I know..” She said. “I just see you too rarely so..” she pouted.

Yesung touched her cheek softly.

“Hey, don’t look so sad. I’ll come to visit here this weekend, okay?”

“You promise?”

“I promise.”

Noona hugged Yesung tightly before letting him go back to school.

.

At school, Yesung walked down the hallway. At the end of the hallway, was light green and new looking couch, where he sat down. He took of his phone and started to search some random stuff all around the internet.

Sigh.. “I could have been there for little longer.” He said to himself.

.

Soon, he saw someone sitting next to him from his eye corner, but he didn’t dare to look who it was.

“Yesung..” the guy said.

“What do you want?” Yesung asked, annoyed. He knew it was one of those guys, who were staring at him from the window. It was probably him, who stalked him at his way to school.

“Why are you so mad?”

Yesung turned to look at him. That guy was clearly younger than him, besides he looked pretty old for his age. He was just few centimetres taller than him, and he looked really thin. He may have sixpack under his striped long sleeve shirt. He was really handsome, so every girl would drool after him.

This boy is rude..

“First: I’m not mad. I just what to know why you – whoever you are - sat there…” He said.

“Second: What do you and your friends want about me? And third: Why you are so rude to me? I’m your hyung.”

Guy laughed evilly.

“Oh Yesung..” he touched Yesung’s cheek.

Yesung tried to back up, but he was already in the corner of the couch.

“I’ll answer for your last question first.” He said and looked into Yesung’s eyes. “I’m not rude. You are just so important to me, so I think it’s better to talk in more comfortable way.”

I-important to him? In what way!? I hardly know this guy.. Yesung thought when he tried to get further from guys hand.

“And with second question, if you mean that we looked you from the window, it was cause I wanted to see you. So~ badly.”

What he means?!

“And last: I sat here because I wanted to be with you.” He said.

“...” Yesung was speechless.

“You really don’t know who I am?” that guy said and took his hand from Yesung’s face.

“I don’t” Yesung answered coldly and turned his face away from him.

And I’m not sure if I even want to know.. He thought.

“Oh Yesungie…”

“Don’t!” Yesung immediately turned back to face that rude boy. “Don’t call me that” he said and held his index finger in front of boys face as a sign to stop. That nickname sounded really dirty from that boy’s mouth to Yesung’s ears.

“I’m Cho Kyuhyun. You better to remember that, cause..” Boy placed his hand on Yesung’s thigh and leaned closer to him. He lowered his voice for whisper: “I am THAT boy, Yesungie. My long time crush…” He said and kissed Yesung’s cheek as Yesung froze from shock.

-------------------♪~♫-------------------

Whaa!!! Double update!!! ^^

This is half because I am on vacation for couple of days next week, so I could not update about before weekend. ):

I didn't but colors to Yesung's thoughts cause these chaps were filled of Yesung so you probably knew those toughts were all his ^^

I felt little clumsy or sloppy in these chapters. Did these were clumsy? Or were these okay?

So is Cho Kyuhyun really THAT boy? What will happen between them? You'll see~ ;))

Thanks to all new subbers! Thanks for comments, I'm happy you liked the phone call between these two cuties ^^

Next time Luvers~ ♥