KRY

I don't like him!

Yesung's POV

I washed my face and looked myself from the mirror.

That ing nightmare again… Why doesn’t it leave me alone?

I grab the towel and dried my sweating face with a sigh. “Why… Why Ryeowook?” I thought out loud. “Why is it Ryeowook and why not somebody else?”

It was maybe because I just met him. But why he was the one who woke me up? Was it just some kind of coincidence? If it was, it was pretty sick.

I leaned on the wall and let myself fall on the floor. I ruffled my hair and took some deep breaths before I was ready to go out. Out to the world.

.

Later I was going to make breakfast, but clock was already 10.30am. “I said 11am, didn’t I?”
I took my jacket and keys before walking to the door. “Bye!” I shout, besides I knew no one was answering me.

While walking down the street I saw beautiful necklace on the window of small store. Cute giraffe necklace. It was silver and shiny, and giraffe’s eyes were tiny diamonds. I chuckled. “If I ever will have a girlfriend, I’m going to buy that one to her” I said, mostly to myself of course.

“Yesung!”

I turned to look at someone who shouted at me. It came from the other side of street. I froze.

“No… No…”

It was him.

That boy.

“My long time crush…”

I wanted to disappear at the same second. I wanted to fade away. I wanted to run…

And that was what I did. I ran like there would be something worse than him. Like there was no tomorrow. Like this was my only chance to escape. I wanted to die.

But still it was just that damn kid I was running away from.

I didn’t know if he was following me or not, but I kept on running away. I wanted to get away from there.

First nightmares... Now Kyuhyun...

 .

Special: Kyuhyun’s POV

I was just hanging around with my friend Kibum when I saw some familiar looking guy walking on the other side of the road. I let out an evil chuckle and poked Kibum.

“Look. It’s him” I whispered happily.

Kibum looked at him and smiled widely.

“What are you going to do? You call him with us?” he looked at me that smile still on his face.

I placed my hand before my mouth and shouted at him.

“Yesung!”

When he saw me his face went completely pale. I waived at him and smiled like a sweet girl. He was frozen.

Hehehe…

He started to ran.

I stood there, pretty confused. He was really that scared of me or something? I just looked after him as he ran away. I even thought to run after him, but he was too fast for me.

“Hahaha!” Kibum laughed.

“Did you see his face?” I asked him.

Kibum nodded.

We continued walking, evil smirk on my face.

 .

Ryeowook’s POV

I sat in the central park. My elbows on my knees and my face on my palms. I didn’t know what to do. I sighed.

“Should I meet him… Or just let it be…?”

 .

“Are you okay son?”

I jumped a little when an old lady placed her hand on my shoulder.

“I..” I didn’t know how to answer.

She sat down and placed her walking stick next to the old bench.

“Tell me what’s wrong” she smiled friendly.

I took a deep breath before telling her what I thought about.

.

“And now I don’t know what to do…”

Lady patted my thigh. “Let me tell you something” she said. “When I was about your age, I had a crush. I was on the same situation as you are now. I thought that guy loved someone else, and I wanted to know the truth. You know what I did?”

I shook my head. “Can you tell me?”

She smiled. “Of course. I let him alone. I let him be. But it was a stupid thing. You know why?”

I shook my head again.

“Years later, I met him again. Right here, on this same old bench. He told me how he missed me, and how he felt years ago”. She lifted her hand and showed her fingers - which were damaged by the years - to me. “We got married.”

I smiled at her. But what was the point of this story?

“If I had asked him back then what he meant, we could have been together more before he passed away.”

“I-I’m sorry..” I said and took her hand.

“It’s okay young man. He is waiting for me” she said as she looked up to the clear blue sky.

Now I understood what she meant. I have to ask Yesung himself if he loves Kyuhyun. I have to tell him how I feel. I have to be brave.

I stood up and bowed her politely. “Thank you so much!” I said and smiled at her.

“You’re welcome young man. Go get your girl” she winked her eye.

I laughed. “I will!” And then waived at her as I ran to the café. I needed to see Yesung right away.

-------------------~-------------------

Secret here again~ >uo kekeke~

YeWook is going to meet! Yay! *throws up a party*

But what will happen? I don't tell you ><

I'll update as soon as I can. If it's not ready at Wednesday, you are able to get mad at me.

I have planned next chap soooooooooo~ long. I hope it would be okay!

See you next time Luvers!~ ♥