When he heard it

I don't like him!

Nobody's POV

Yesung walked in the school hallway. Everybody was staring at him. Girls whispered to each other while most of guys glared at him like he is some dirty rat.

Don't look at them. Everything will be alright if you don't get an eyecontact with anyone...

He keep on walking. He passed many faces. Angry, sad, curious, disgusted and smiling faces. But those smiles weren't for him. They were because of him. They laughed at him. Yesung's self-esteem went down at one time. His heart started to beat faster and faster.

It's my fault. My fault only. They are talking about me because I'm disgusting. They now me better than I know myself...

He walked faster and faster. No long when he started to run. Everything around him dissapeared. Only those gossips in his head keep coming in his mind. He wanted to get out from there. He just wanted to get out ..

"Kim Jongwoon!" Yesung's eyes opened. He saw a bright light and he got blind for a second.

"Get back here in this minute!" He stopped running and turned towards his teacher. His eyes soon get used to the light.

"Yes, Mr. Cho.." Yesung said quietly. When he get in front of Mr. Cho he apologized.

"It's okay Yesung. I know you are a good student". Mr. Cho said while he patted Yesung's back softly.

 

Yesung's POV

~flashback~

Why are everybody whispering? Have here happened something? Well, I don't care. I'm sure it's again some stupid and baseless rumour or something like that.

"Yesung hyung!"

"Hyukjae-sshi. Join with me" I said and smiled happily when he get next to me. He was brething hard and sweating.

"Did you just had gym or why are you sweating?" I asked and started to eat my lunch again.

"H-hyung.. I came here.. R-right away when I heard.." He was still catching his breath.

I turned around and looked him in his eyes.

"Hyukjae, relax and breath." He nodded and took a deep breath.

"What's it Hyukie?"

"Do you know what are everybody talking about?" He asked me. Hyukie looked shocked.

"N-no.. Why?" His face was scaring me.

"They are talking about you.." He said with a low voice. He was really searious.

"What? Me?" I didn't bealive it first. "Why?"

"I have heard many people talked about you. I didn't know if those talks were real so I came here. If you don't know what is going on I think those stories are false."

"What kind of stories?"

He told me all what he have heard. Some stories said that I have had a relationship with a teacher when I was at 6th grade. Others said that I use shoelifts to be longer. Some said also that I have never kissed a girl. WHAT A LIES! I have never had a relationship with teachers or used shoelifts. Hyukjae is the one who uses those.. And I have never kissed a girl? That's a lie. I have kissed girls before.

That made me angry.. Why are somebody making those stories about me?

"Good to here that those things are not real. Even though I already knew that you have kissed a girl". Hyukjae said and smiled at me. I smiled back but that was a fake smile. I felt how my blood was boiling inside me. But it took only few seconds to clam down.

"Thanks Hyukie" I said and held out my fist. He clicked his own fist against mine.

"Any time Hyung". That was last thing what he said to me.

-later-

I walked in hallway and waved to my friends. They waved back and smiled. I put my hands to my pockets and kept on walking to lobby. I passed by some younger boys.

"Y-y-yesung Hyung?"

"Yes?" I asked and stopped in front of them.

"C-could I.. I mean we have your autograph?" Young and sensitive looking boy with red hair and beautiful but shy smile asked.

"Sure!" I said. They hold out their notebooks and I write to them one by one.

 

"To.. Sungmin-sshi.. from.. Yesung.. Here you go".

"Thank you!" Sungmin-boy said bright smile on his face.

"And now you" I took a notebook from that same sensitive looking boy. "What's your name?"

"K-kim R-ryeowook.." He was really shy but still cute.

"Okay! To.. Wookie.. Love.. Yesung.." Ryeowook-boy looked amazed. Why did I write that? Because he seemed to be the biggest fan of mine from those five boys.

"Here you go" I said and winked at him. He looked happily at his notebook. He closed it to a deep hug and smiled really shyly. I can't svare, but I think he blushed a little.

"Thank you Yesung Hyung!" They said and bowed. I bowed back to them. "You're welcome". Boys ran away and I continued walking.

 

I walked to my locker. When I stop I heard same of those gossips what Eunhyuk told me before. I didn't mind. When I got my books I turned around and walked towards to next class.

Again I passed some guys, but this time they were same ages as me. They looked at me and one of them started to whisper not so quietly.

"Guys! Did you hear that here is a BOY in our school that likes Yesung hyung?" "No way!" "Don't lie." "No, I svare I'm not lying!" "How can it be.."

 

Nobody's POV

Voices dissapeared. Yesung didn't here anything. Or yes he did. He heard that same sentence over and over again:
"Guys! Did you hear that here is a BOY in our school that likes Yesung hyung?
Did you hear that here is a BOY in our school that likes Yesung hyung?
Here is a BOY in our school that likes Yesung hyung?
A BOY in our school that likes Yesung hyung?
Likes Yesung hyung?..

That was all he heard.

Suddenly he get really mad. He threw all his books on the floor and turned towards that boy. He grapped his shirt collar and lifted him against the wall.

"Who told you that?"

"I-i'm not sure.. M-many p-peoples are talking about it."

"Like who?!" Yesung shout and thightened his grip.

"I.. I really don't know.." Boy almost couldn't breath.

"Let him down!" One of his friends shout.

"Shut up!!" Yesung was really mad. His eyes were full of darkness. He couldn't see anything like he did before. Anger caused him to power.

 

"YESUNG!!" Hyukjae shouted. Yesungs eyes slowly get back to normal.

"What are you doing?!" He ran towards Yesung. He turned his head back to the boy. Yesung was shocked. He let go of boy and he falled on the floor. His friend helped him up.

"What's wrong with him?" Boy asked.

Eunhyuk ran after boys. Yesung sat on the floor. What have I done?

When Eunhyuk came next to Yesung he putted his hand to Yesung's shoulder.

"It's okay. Nothing bad happened and boys promised to keep their mouth shut."

"I'm sorry Hyukie.. I don't know what happened.." Yesung answered quietly.

Hyukjae squatted next to him and hugged him lightly. "I know".

Yesung started to cry and Hyukie didn't let go from friendly hug what Yesung needed.

~end of flashback~

Yesung was still sitting in the classroom. Some boys stared at him and he got goosebumps. Will he ever get over of those gossips?

-------------------♪~♫-------------------

Hi everybody! I hope you liked the first chapter. My english is little poor so if you have something to complain about: Go ahead (: All comments are welcomed!

Dear @AndreaLovesTao143 and @yewookM
Thank you for subscribing! This chapter is for you two. Hope you liked it ♥~