Somewhere else in same time

I don't like him!

Ryeowook was walking to his locker to put his books away. He smiled happily and sighed. I like him. He is so handsome and kind and..

“Kim Ryeowook!” Sungmin shouted and waved to him.

“Ah Sungmin hyung!” He waved back and walked to him.

“Where have you been?”

“I studied”

“Where?” Sungmin sounded like he would be really mad.

“In library”

“With who?”

“Alone”

“Don’t lie to me”

Ryeowook shocked.

 “You were with Yesung hyung, weren’t you?”

Ryeowook blushed and turned his face away from Sungmin. “Yes..” He nodded.

Sungmin smiled happily. “So~? What happened?”

How could he change so fast? Ryeowook sighed and started to tell: “Well..”

He needed to tell whole story from beginning till the end.

“Then he whispered to my ear: Show me then. His whisper was so warm and soft. I started to do the exercise. He looked at me whole time. When I was ready I looked at him and he started to check it. My attention got caught in his eyes. They were so beautiful under the sunlight..”

Sungmin listened carefully for every detail. He looked Ryeowook in his eyes with happiness and jealous. When Ryeowook get in the end, Sungmin took a deep breath:

“Whaa~ So cute! Omo, I’m so happy now!” He said and hugged Ryeowook tightly.

“Shh! I don’t want anyone else to know..”

“Whoops, sorry”.

.

They continued talking in the lobby. They have sat down next to a wall. They were all alone and soon Sungmin realised that.

“Hey, where is everybody?”

Ryeowook looked around.

“I don’t know..”

They stood up and went to find somebody but then bell rang.

“Maybe they are in class already?”

“Yeah, let’s go.” Sungmin took Ryeowook’s hand and they ran to classroom.

There they were. Everyone chatted and whispered around the classroom. What is this all about?

Ryeowook took his seat next to Henry and poked his shoulder lightly.

“What?”

“Henry, what are everybody talking about?

“You haven’t here? Someone got beaten up in toilets this afternoon.”

“What? Who?”

“I don’t know, nobody knows.”

Ryeowook stared in emptiness. How could this happen to anyone?

“Oh, and somebody else almost fainted there” he continued. “He is one year-class higher than we are. They both are visiting nurse right now.”

Would it really be.. ? No, it can’t. He is so strong. It’s not him. I’m sure!

.

Kibum came in classroom. “I know who fainted!”

“Tell us, who is it?” Everybody was curious. Especially Ryeowook. He was really scared.

“Kim Jongwoon, from class 2-B”

Teacher came in: “Okay, now let’s start. Take your books open from page one hundred eighty…”

 Ryeowook couldn’t hear anything anymore. Everything went black in his mind. He get shocked so badly. His heartbeat was painful and deep. He couldn’t breathe normally anymore. Soon he had enough and he ran out of the classroom. Teacher shout after him but he didn't mind. He couldn’t focus in anything else but Yesung.

Hold on hyung, I’m coming.

-------------------♪~♫-------------------

Ryeowook likes Yesung really much doesn't he? What have happened and who have been beaten up? You'll see >wOv (<-strange smile? o-O)

Sorry for this plaa plaa chap. I personally liked the ending, hoping I'm not weird..

But yeah, see ya next time Luvers! ^^ Waiting for your comments~