Please, wake up..

I don't like him!

Nobody's POV

*knock knock*

Yes?” A woman voice said through the doorphone.

“Hi, Kim Youngwoon here” Kangin answered.

“Oh Youngwoon-sshi, come in!” She said.

Kangin stepped in and closed the door behind him. Still carrying Yesung on his back.

I have here another patient already. I didn’t except you to come. You have normally booked a shift before coming.” Woman said while she walked behind the corner. “But it’s okay Youngwoon-sshi. Just go and lay on the massage table and let’s treat your musc.. Jongwoon!? What have happened?” She asked when she looked up from her hands and saw Yesung’s pale face.

“Long story, Ms. Choi. He was really weak earlier today, so I took him on my back and soon he fainted.” Kangin answered calmly.

“Jungsoo! Could you please come here?” She called. Soon Jungsoo came and he helped Kangin to carry Yesung to the bed. Jungsoo was a student in their school last year. He has got part-time jobs in school, and now he is Ms. Choi’s assistant.

There he was lying. Weak and unconscious. Jungsoo was sitting right next to him and Kangin was standing a little further away from them.

“Leeteuk…” That’s how Jungsoo’s friends call him. “Is he alright?” Kangin asked after long silence.

“Yes, he will be alright. He just needs some rest”.

“Good. Erm.. Leeteuk, do you have something after school…?” Kangin asked.

Leeteuk blushed. “No, why?”

“I just thought if you..” Kangin didn’t get in the end of his sentence.

“Jungsoo, come here please” Ms. Choi called behind the curtains.

“I’m coming. Excuse me Kangin”. He stood up and went behind the curtains. Kangin sat next to Yesung and took his hand. “You’ll be okay hyung. You’ll be okay..” It sounded like he doesn’t believe it himself.

.

~behind the curtains~

“How is Jongwoon doing?”

“He’s fine Ms. Choi”, Leeteuk answered. He turned his attention at another unconscious guy who was lying in the bed behind them. He has been beaten up really badly. He got many big and dark bruises around his slim body and his forehead had bleed.

“How about him?” He asked finally.

“His wrist has bent, and he has many bruises as you can see”.

“Is he conscious?”

“No, not yet”. Ms. Choi answered. She seemed to be really worried.

“Should we tell about this to his friends?” Leeteuk asked.

.

“What are you doing here?” They heardsomeone shouting from the door.

“Who is it?” Leeteuk asked. Ms. Choi just shook her head.

Get out!”

Leeteuk came out from curtains and he went to see, what was going on. Kangin followed him and after they get there they hear someone knocking and Shindong came in.

“Shindong.. What happened?” Kangin asked.

“Oh, nothing.” He lied. “How is Yesung hyung doing?”

They didn’t answer. They went back to the curtains, and Shindong saw Yesung by himself.

“He hasn’t woken up yet?”

“No, he hasn’t”

“I see..” Shindong said quietly and looked down.

Leeteuk left Kangin and Shindong alone with Yesung. Shindong looked really depressed. Kangin put his hand on Shindong’s shoulder.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah..”

“You sure?”

“Well..” A tear rolled down his cheek. “No. If I hadn’t told Yesung to go to toilets, this would never happen..”

“Dongie, don’t blame yourself.” Kangin tried to cheer him up. Pointlessly. He gave him a tight hug, but it didn’t change anything.

Kangin left soon and Shindong was alone with Yesung. If you don’t count Ms. Choi, Leeteuk and the other boy, who were behind the curtains. Shindong didn’t leave Yesung alone even for a second. Ms. Choi told him to go, and that he doesn’t need to worry, because she and Leeteuk would take care of him. But he felt too much guilt to go, so Ms. Choi let him stay.
Soon someone knocked the door. Ms. Choi went to open it, and there was Ryeowook, who breathed really hard. He had run all his way there.

“C-could I.. S-see him..?”

“I’m sorry, but we already have one of Jongwoon’s friends here”.

“P-please, Ms. Choi! I beg y-you.. Let me see him..”

Ms. Choi looked at Ryeowook. His eyes were full of innocence and little tears started to fall from his beautiful eyes. She couldn’t say no to him. Ryeowook thanked and sat down to the bed where Yesung was laying. Yesung was breathing really gently.

“Why are you here?” Shindong asked Ryeowook in little annoyed tone.

“H-he helped me.. I w-want to help h-him t-too.” Ryeowook answered, still trying to catch up his breath. Shindong nodded. “Why are you here?” Ryeowook asked in turn.

“’Cause he had to come here because of me.. This is my fault”, he answered while tears began to fell down from his eyes. Ryeowook leaned to Shindong and took his hand.

“That’s not true. I can’t believe that.” He said. Shindong looked deeply in Ryeowook’s bright childlike eyes. “I’m sure, this is not your fault. Believe me.”

Shindong wiped his tears. “T-thank you..” He sobbed. Ryeowook gave a shy smile and nodded him as an answer.

.

Leeteuk’s POV

“Jungsoo, I have a meeting with principal. I’ll come back at 1pm, okay?”

“Yes Ms. Choi.” I answered and she left me alone with that boy, who has been beaten up. I’m wondering how it has happened without anyone noticing it.

I put his hand a tie and left him to take some rest.

“How is Yesung doing?” I asked from those two.

“He hasn’t woke up yet” Shindong answered with a sigh.

There came a long, awkward and heavy silence.

“Erm.. You need something?” I asked, wanting to break up the silence somehow, and that was all what I came up with?! I’m genius..

“I don’t need anything, thanks hyung.” Shindong said.

“If it’s not too much trouble, I’d like to have a cup of tea.” Ryeowook said.

“Okay, I’ll be right back. Don’t go anywhere.”

When I went out someone was standing behind the door.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Did I hurt you?” I asked quickly.

“No, I’m fine.” A brown haired, familiar-looking guy said.

“Donghae-ah?”

“Leeteuk hyung?” Smile came on my face and I hugged him tightly. Donghae is my childhood friend who I haven’t seen for a long time. We talked for a good while, and then I remembered what I was going to do.

“Donghae, it was great to see you again, but I have to go now.”

“I can come with you! I don’t have any more classes today.”

“Great, let’s go then”. I smiled happily and we headed to cafeteria.

.

Ryeowook’s POV

He was still unconscious. He looked really weak, but still so clam. Like small and innocent kid, who is just sleeping. Sleeping like an angel. So handsome.

“!” I lost my thought when Shindong shout.

“What is it hyung?”

“I should have been at my mother’s store an hour ago! And I don’t have my phone with me..”

I handed my phone to him. “You can use mine”.

“Really? Thank you!” He said happily and started to write a message. When he was ready, he stood up, handed my phone back to me and bowed.

“Thanks Ryeowook-sshi, for everything.”

“You’re welcome.” I happily said to him.

“Are you sure you can be here alone?”

“Yeah, nothing bad would happen. You can go”.

“Thanks again.” He waived before he left.

I was there alone with Yesung hyung. I hope he would wake up soon.. I’m missing his smile, his voice, his eyes.. I’m missing him. Although he is right next to me, he is still somewhere far away.

.

Door opened and I heard Leeteuk’s voice. He was talking with somebody, and it wasn’t Ms. Choi.

“Ryeowook-ah, you are alone here?” He asked.

“Yeah, Shindong had to leave.”

“Oh, okay.” He said and handed me a bottle of ice tea.

"Thank you hyung". He nodded me with a wistful smile.

Donghae looked at Yesung hyung really confused. “I-is he alright?”

“Yes, he is. He just fainted.” Just fainted.. It's not Just..

He came closer and patted my shoulder. He knew. He knew about my feelings towards him. He is one of my friends who knows everything about me. And I know everything about him.

.

“Donghae, come here” Leeteuk said and beckoned him to come behind the curtains. I didn’t hear what they were talking about, but I didn’t care either. I just looked at Yesung.

“God, if you hear me, please, let him wake up. He is not a bad person. Please..” I prayed quietly and a cold tear fell from corner of my eye.

Short Donghae’s POV

“You are Lee Hyukjae’s friend, aren’t you?” Leeteuk asked me with really serious face. What have happened?

“Yeah, I guess… Why?”

He looked at floor with worried eyes. Something bad have happened.

“Go in, Donghae..” He said and pulled the curtain aside. I stepped in and what I saw, was really terrible. Tears filled my eyes.

“H-hyukie..”

-------------------♪~♫-------------------

;___; Why I always write sad stories? Whaii~

Hope you like this chappie :))

Comments are welcomed! ^^ Wanting to hear opinions!

Thank you my Luvers! Kiitos! ♥~

I'll try to update soon ;)