Chap 12

I don't like him!

Nobody’s POV

Leeteuk was talking with Ms. Choi, when they heard knocks from the door.

“Jungsoo, could you please answer for that? I have these paper works to do” Ms. Choi asked.

“Yes, Ms.Choi” Leeteuk went to the door phone and pressed the red answer button down. “Yes?”

“Leeteuk, it’s me. Could I come in?”

“Yesung? Come in!”

Yesung slowly opened the door and stepped in. Leeteuk hugged him.

“Are you okay?” He asked and raised Yesung’s face from his jaw.

“Now, yes. But I need to talk to you.”

Leeteuk showed him the way and they went to sit on the couch.

“Tell me, what’s the matter?”

“Hyung, those rumours.. They are getting out of control! I’m not their only target anymore. People has started to talk about everybody who have ever talked to me.. I heard at the classroom…”

He told him about those gossips, and how he suddenly felt dizzy and his head ached.

“Your headache is normal. Your brains haven’t got used to your life yet after your faint.” Leeteuk explained.

“And don’t worry about those rumours, okay? People make those up because they need something ‘interesting’ in their lives. You know those are not real right?”

“Well.. Some of them might be true. You know about that one why I get here?”

Leeteuk nodded. “Yes, I have heard about those. But nobody knows if they are real or not.”

“True..”

“And if you hear a rumour about me, or any of your friends, ask them if it’s true. They know it better than anybody else.”

Yesung smiled and stood up. “Thank you Leeteuk. You are so friendly to me..” he took Leeteuk’s hand and bowed to him.

Leeteuk smiled back and bulled him in the hug. “You’re welcome”.

Yesung gripped his back from the floor. “I’m sorry hyung, I gotta go. I have something to ask about Hyukjae.” He waived at the elder and walked fast out of the office. Leeteuk smiled when he stared at Yesung’s back moving further away from him.

“Just like that” He said to himself.

.

“Hyukjae!”

Hyukjae turned around.

“Ah, hyung. Where did you go earlier?”

“I’ll tell later. But now, I have something to ask from you. Don’t be hurt, please. It’s just about you and Donghae..”

“What’s it?”

Yesung hesitated. What a stupid question, Yesung... You idiot!

“Well… A-are you a.. c-couple?”

“SHH! Hyung!” Hyukjae shushed and drag Yesung behind the near corner.

“Hyung..”

“So it’s true..”

“Yes, yes it is. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you but…” Yesung put his finger to Hyukjae’s lips and immediately Hyukjae stopped.

“It’s okay, Hyukie” he said. “I’m not going to tell anybody if you don’t want to”.

“Hyung..” A happy tear fell from Hyukjae’s eye corner and he hugged his hyung. He was so happy about Yesung’s reaction. He thought he would hate him because of those gossips and everything else.

“But hyung,” Hyukjae began when he let go of the hug. “Where did you go before and why?”

“Well, I was going to…”

Yesung and Hyukjae talked together all the way to their lockers and out of the gates.

.

Ryeowook’s POV

Sigh… That clock is annoying. It’s just ticking, but really it’s not moving at all…

I looked outside and I saw beautiful sun. Landing down to the horizon. Pretty… Students are walking and running out of the school building. Laughing and smiling.

But I’m sitting here. In the stuffy classroom with Mr. Cho. Why? I need to redress those skipped classes. It really doesn’t matter. It’s right. I don’t understand what teacher is saying during our ‘real’ classes, so now I have chance to ask. But honestly, if I ask I don’t understand either.. Only time when I understood something, was with him…

“Ryeowook” He cut my thoughts.

“Eh, yes Mr. Cho?” I raised my glance from my books.

“You can go home now. I know you didn’t skip those classes purposely” he smiled at me.

“T-thank you, Mr. Cho” I stood up and bowed to him. He nodded me as an answer and I left the classroom.

.

When I walked down the street, I thought him again.

Yesung hyung.

Did he really call me yesterday? Did he have something important to say? Or was it just a mistake?

I felt my pocket vibrating.

C-could it really be?

I slowly took my phone out of my pocket and answered to it.

“Yeoboseyo?”

Wookie, It’s me..”

-------------------♪~♫-------------------

Short chapter... But it was quick update right? :DD

Everybody: Thanks for comments and new subscribers! I'm really thankful you didn't leave me ;_; ♥ Thank you!

@luvewookie They will get their call, be patient ;))

@MrSimple0508 Thank you really much! Comments like this gives me energy ^^ ♥

@Estelalovepabo Thank you! You waited the call too don't you? They will get it (: I'll promise.

@WeraBiatch Thanks ;) You are really important to me and you know it! ^^
(Ja arvaas mitä: Opettele kirjottaa xDD ♥ Oot ihana! I love you!)

But thanks again! ^^ Next time Luvers! ♥~