Oh my God..

I don't like him!

Nobody's POV

Weekend came, but Yesung didn’t get his head from Kyuhyun. Words ‘long time crush’ spun around his head. He didn’t get it off even if he tried. He didn’t sleep, didn’t eat.. Good thing was he was still breathing.

He wanted to get Kyuhyun out of his head, so he jumped up and ran out of the house, leaving door unlocked and lights on.

As he walked down the streets he looked up to the sky and didn’t mind about the world surrounding him. He finally found the peace, but he knew it wouldn’t last forever. Peace left him when he realized what he needed to do. He needed to tell someone, but who? He wanted to tell Hyukie, but he wasn’t available because he was with his boyfriend. He wasn’t able to tell Kangin either cause he was at his trainings. He sighed.

“Could I tell to him tomorrow? How would he react?”

Ryeowook didn’t know about gossips. Or at least it looked like he didn’t.

He stopped when he realized familiar faces walking towards him. Ryeowook and Kangin.

Yesung began to panic and ran to the cold and dark alley. He didn’t know why he did it. That would be his opportunity to talk to someone, and now he missed it. What was wrong with him? He wasn’t ready.

After they went past he came out of the alley and looked at the direction where they had went.

“Wait.. What did they do together?!”

 

Ryeowook’s POV

“Did you see it?” I pointed at the alley in front of us.

“Saw what?”

“N-no.. Nothing..” Maybe I just imagined it.

I heard buzzing and realized it was my phone. I took it off from my pocket and looked who it was.

Minnie~ CALLS my phone said.

“Wait, I answer this. It could be important” I said to him and stopped walking. He nodded at me and I answered to my hyung.

“Hey Minnie!” I said happily.

“Are you home?” He sounded like he had just ran a marathon or something.

“No, why?”

“I need to tell you something really shocking! Come to the internet café, now!”

“Okay, I’m coming” I said before I hang up.

Kangin looked at me and tilted his head lightly. “Well? Was it important?”

I nodded. “I gotta go. I’ll see you later I guess?”

“Yep, I have nothing today. But you better to go before he calls you again”  he said smiling and pecked my chin.

“Hyung! Please stop that! I don’t want anyone to see!”

“I know, just go” he laughed at me. I pouted and turned to ran to the café.

--

“Sungmin?” I looked around, panting hard.

I saw hand waving from the corner of the café. “I’m here!” The owner of the hand – Sungmin – shout.

I walked to the table and I was going to sit across him, but he pulled me next to him without taking his gaze off from the laptop screen.

“Read” he said as he looked at me.

I looked at him. What was going on?

He moved his head as a sign to do it. His eyes looked really shocked and scary, so I did as he told me to do and read the text.

Mystery in our school’ was the first thing I saw.

I think we have a new couple in our school~! And I bet you are so dying to know who they are? Well, check that pic under, and you’ll see. This is not a surprise if you have read my post before: LINK. Wow, I never believed they would end up together. Great pic right?’

“Scroll down Sungmin” I said. I wanted to know who was the one and what this ‘mystery guy’ meant.

"I have seen it already" he said and gave me the mouse and I moved the site down.

I froze and my jaw dropped down. This can’t be true…

"Oh my God.."

-------------------♪~♫-------------------

, you happy now? Here is update you waited~ remember to comment, but please don't kill me. Afrosirkusafrosircusafropilkkujapilkkujapilkkujaafrosircus! xD(to my friend :P)

*bows* I want to say sorry. You said it's okay to wait the good story, but last chap wasn't as good as many of you might thought. I'm sorry!
And this chap is pretty short too, but it's important still.

You know what Ryeowook saw? Omg.. Cliffhangers~♥

You know I love you and I'm really thankfull for your supports. Thank you, and I'm sorry again!♥
See ya next time~ >uo