Apology, news and thoughts

I don't like him!

To help Luvers: Yesung's thoughts are blue, Ryeowook's pink and Leeteuk's green. Enjoy! ^^

.

.

Nobody’s POV

”R-r-ryeowook? Is that you?” Yesung stammered.

His voice.. It feels like World’s most beautiful song to my ears.

“Y-yes, I’m here hyung” Ryeowook blushed.

Thank God. He is alright. He sighed in relief.

“YESUNG HYUNG!” Eunhyuk shout and hugged him.

“H-hyukjae?” Yesung turned his head and saw his friend. He coughed because of Hyukjae’s sudden action.

“S-sorry hyung”. Hyukjae apologised and let go of him. “I’m…” He sobbed. “I’m so h-happy.. You are awake”

“Don’t cry” Yesung patted his back lightly. He opened his eyes again evenly and was frightened.

“Wha-what’s wrong ,hyung?” Hyukjae asked.

“Yo-your face..” Yesung looked all around Hyukjae’s body. He saw those bruises, and Hyukjae’s forehead.

 “What happened?”

“Oh.. Well..” Hyukjae suspected.

“Tell him, baby” Donghae patted his boyfriend’s shoulder.

“Wha~?” His eyes widened. Yesung was confused.

Eunhyuk took a deep breath before he told his hyung, what have happened. Yesung listened really carefully for every word he said.

“And the I woke up here..” He ended and looked down.

“Hy-hyukjae..”

Long silence filled up the room. Yesung looked at Ryeowook, but he turned his face down. He turned back to Hyukjae and took his dongsaeng in his arms. “I’m sorry, Hyukie. Really sorry..T-t-..”

Why.. why this is so hard to me..

“Thank you..”

“Yesung hyung...” Hyukjae hugged him.

Leeteuk looked at them. He was really proud of his ‘babies’. Ryeowook smiled at Donghae, who nodded happily.

Yesung.. I’m so happy you finally woke up.. Tear of happines came in the corner of his eye. He quickly wiped it away, so no one could notice it.

.

“Okay, EunHae and Ryeowook. You can go home now. It’s already 4.30pm, Hyukjae is alright and I have to do some things.” Leeteuk said and turned to look at Yesung. “You can also go, if you feel okay.”

Youngsters nodded to him.

“Thank you, Leeteuk hyung” Donghae said happily.

Leeteuk smiled and nodded back.

Donghae and Eunhyuk left together, holding hands, looking at each other.

Yesung stared in his bed at their backs when they disappeared in the dark school hallway. EunHae.. so he really is.. He thought.

There was only Yesung, Ryeowook and Leeteuk left.

Ryeowook took his bag and walked to Leeteuk.

“Hyung, thank you. For everything”.

Leeteuk hugged his baby boy. “I’m always here” He whispered to his ear, so Yesung couldn’t hear that.

Without looking back, Ryeowook left.

Yesung sighed. He didn’t even look at him before leaving. But Ryeowook had his reason. He blushed, his heart gone wild, his breath deepened.. He was fighting against his feelings. He tried to hide his feelings. He did it pretty well, but it hurt. It hurt him inside. He felt like he could shout his feelings out, so everybody would know, but he couldn’t. His classmates, teachers, friends, brother, father.. Everybody would be against his feelings. So only thing he could do, was hiding his feelings towards ‘the most beautiful and handsome guy, who has an angelic voice and loveable smile,’ even though it felt like bullets hitting to his heart.

.

“You are not going?” Leeteuk asked.

“Eh?” Yesung snapped back in reality.

“Aren’t you going?” He asked again.

“Yes, but Leeteuk hyung..”

“Say Leeteuk”

“L-leeteuk..” He said. “Is it true? Was he truly next to me? Whole time?”

Leeteuk chuckled. “Yes, almost. He wanted to be there next to you, but he needed to go home and to classes.” He answered.

“I see..” Yesung said. “Do you have his number?” he asked after a small silence.

“Eh?” What? I thought he is not into b..

“I’d like to thank him..” Yesung said. He was embarrassed.

Leeteuk laughed. “Okay, wait” He took his phone from his pocket and gave him Ryeowook’s number. I think he doesn’t mind if I give it to him. He chuckled himself.

.

Leeteuk walked out with Yesung.

“You know, if you have something you are worrying about, call me. I will always come help you. Always.”

“Thank you, Leeteuk.” He said and held out his hand. Leeteuk took it and shook their hands with small nod. After that, Leeteuk went back inside and Yesung walked away.

Yesung, I know. I know about your feelings. You only have to trust yourself. Leeteuk looked after figure, who moved further away from him.

 

Ryeowook’s POV

I was walking home, when something came on my mind. I have forgotten something but what?

“Wait! How much clock was?”

It’s already 4.30pm.. That was what Leeteuk said..

I looked at my clock. “Damn! It’s already 4.38!”

I turned around and ran as fast as I could. “How stupid I really am?”

.

At our house, I didn’t want to knock to the door, but I couldn’t take my keys from my pocket either.

“Wookie?”

I looked over my shoulder. Strong and tall guy was standing behind me. He got a duffle bag, which hang on his shoulder.

“Hyung..”

“Let me help you.”

He took plastic bags from my hands, so I could open the door. He must have been at his wrestling practice. When I stepped in, dad was standing right in front of me. He cleared his throat.

“I-I..” I stammered.

He put his finger to my lips, so I would stop talking. He pointed at the left, to the direction of our kitchen.

“Your mum is waiting you..”

I turned and took bags from my brother and walked slowly to the kitchen. Mum was sitting at the island in centre of the huge kitchen. I set the bags down and went behind my mother, who was covering her love-full eyes with her hands. I put my hand to her shoulder.

“Mum..”

She didn’t say anything. She must be mad at me..

“Mum.. I’m really sorry. I’m not going to lie to you: I skipped a class again, I came home late and I admit that. But I have a reason why I skipped the class. Yesung hyung got a nightmare. He screamed, he struggled, and he looked like he was in pain. I had to help him. That’s why I’m late. I left from school at 4.30, and in the halfway here, I realised I had to go to the store, cause I told you so in the letter. Like I told you I would be at home at 4pm, but I’m sorry.. I couldn’t make that..” I walked to the bags and took out a box. Then I went back and placed it in front of her. “I bought you this, and I hope you are not angry at me… Mum, I’m really sorry. Will you forgive me?”

I looked at her for a while, before she took her hands from her eyes and opened the box. She covered . She must be surprised. Tears filled up her eyes.

I bought her a small, sweet raspberry cake. Her favourite. In the store, I had asked if there would be a text on the top of it. Pretty lady had nodded to me and made there a text:

Mum, you are the best
I’m sorry.

-Love Ryeowook

Simple text, I have to say.

She hugged me, and I felt her tears against my neck. She cried and didn’t lose up our hug. She have been really worried about me.

“Ryeowook, you must really love him.. Don’t you?” She asked suddenly.

Damn.. I didn’t think far enough! What could I say? “Yes mum, I love him…”

She asked about him. How does he look like, how old is he, does he have a good taste of clothes and so on. I told her everything about him. But then I asked something:

“How dad will react..?”

She looked at me and then laughed. What was so funny?

“He is okay with it. We have known for a while and…”

“What?! Y-you have known?”

“Dear,” she rubbed my short, but still too long, red hair. Maybe I should cut it? “It’s okay, we waited you to tell us. What about if you wouldn't be a gay?”

Well, that’s good point. But still..

“And it’s okay to us. You can be whatever and whoever you want. We are not going to stop you, because we love you. And you know, you are not the only one.”

WHAT?

“Your brother. He likes someone who works in your school or something. He told us about year ago..”

So, I have been scared of my brother’s and father’s reaction. For nothing? And he is also gay?! I’m shocked..

“Mum,” I hugged her. “I love you”.

“We love you too Wookie”. She said and smelled my hair. “But it’s getting late. Let’s make a dinner.”

“Okay, mommy!”

.

Yesung’s POV

“I’m home!”

No answer. Weird..

“I forgot! They are in vacation..” I face palmed myself. “Oh, well.. Maybe I should call them”

*growling*

No, I have to eat something first. I went to the kitchen and made myself some food. It smelled delicious. I poured some juice to my glass and put my dinner to the plate.
I took my drink and plate and sat to the sofa. I placed my food to the table and turned the TV on.
When I finally had eaten, I turned the TV of, so I could talk without being disturbed. I dialled my mother’s number and called to her.

Hey, honey!” She picked up really fast.

“Hey, mum! How have you been?”

We are fine here! God, it’s so warm here. Sun shines really beautifully!”

That’s great.” I smiled. They haven’t been home for whole week, and this is only second time when I call them.

How are you honey? Everything alright? You have enough money?”

“Yes mum, everything’s alright. But I have to talk with you about something…”

“What did you say? I don’t hear you?”

I walked out so the signal would get better. “You hear me now?”

“Honey, I’m sorry. I don’t hear you. I’ll call you tomorrow? Bye, we love you! Bye son!Dad shout before they hang up.

I looked at my phone while I walked back to couch. Should I call him? But would it be awkward? What if he doesn’t want to talk to me?

I sighed and pressed my head against the couch. “God, why is this always so hard to me?”

.

Nobody’s POV

Time went..

Ryeowook sat in front of the window again.

Yesung was still sitting on the old, but comfortable couch.

They both were thinking.

Should I tell..

Should I call..

Thinking about each other. Different ways, but still thinking.

I can’t stand this anymore! Yesung picked up Ryeowook’s number, and pressed the green button.

Good night. Ryeowook went to his bed and covered himself with his cute pink blanket, and silently travelled to the dreamland.

-------------------♪~♫-------------------

Wow, this is longest chap so far, isn't it? o-o I'm happy ^^

You know what is great? That awesome feeling, when I add a chapter about 2am and go to sleep. Then when I wake up, open my computer, check up first my facebook and everything else like that: THERE'S NOTHING! And then I put some good music, log in here and what I see: New comments! Last chap, I got 5! I were so happy!!! ♥ '3' So thankful!

Thanks for all your support! You are awesome!

I'm sorry too, I really should update more often..

Do I have to say more about this, or about the future? Well: One 'secret' what wasn't really a secret is EunHae. Yesung is not still sure about their relationship, so that's why it's the one. And here is an old secret what popped up again, let's see if someone knows it ;))
But you noticed? It's as Leeteuk said before: To Yesung, is hard to thank anybody.
Future? Still unclear, but it will get brighter when I tell the secrets and update >uO

But enough this plaa plaa plaa, next time my dear Luvers!!! ♥