Feelings

I don't like him!

Nobody's POV

Donghae fell on his knees. Ryeowook stood up and run beside his friend. Leeteuk squatted and hugged him tightly. Tears rolled down his cheeks, to his neck and then to his shirt collar. His light blue jeans had drops all around. He tried to stop crying, but he couldn’t. He hid his face in his hands and let tears roll down from his eyes like a small waterfalls.

“Shh.. Donghae…” Ryeowook tried to calm his friend.

“H-hyukie..” He sobbed. “Hyukie.. w-why..”

Ryeowook get closer to his friend and hugged him really tight.

“Shh.. It’s okay..”

Donghae turned his face to Ryeowook. He cried against his shoulder. Ryeowook patted his back lightly and let Donghae get all sorrow out.

--

When Ryeowook finally get Donghae calmed down, Leeteuk opened curtains and pulled Hyukjae’s bed closer to Yesung. There was a chair between them and Donghae was sitting on it. Holding Hyukjae’s hand tightly.

“Can I sit next to you?” Ryeowook asked.

Donghae nodded and gave Ryeowook some room to sit.

“It’s horrible, isn’t it..” He asked.

“Yeah.. I can’t understand how it had happened.”

“Hyukie hasn’t done anything wrong..”

How cute. He uses Hyukjae hyung’s nickname. Ryeowook thought.

“Are you two okay?” Leeteuk asked.

“Yeah..” Ryeowook answered.

Why he asked if I’m okay?

“Here, take these.” He hold out two white coffee cups, but there weren’t coffee in them. There was hot chocolate.

“Thanks hyung” Donghae said and let go from Hyukjae’s hand. He took a sip of his drink. It was warm. Not hot and burning. It warmed up him soflty. All his thoughts and it let the redness spread to his dry cheeks.

Leeteuk took a sit from Yesung’s bed and looked at him.

“Hi is really strong person. Now, however, he is weak. He is not a bad person. He always helps and apologizes, but to him, it’s hard to thank anybody.”

Ryeowook took a sip from his hot chocolate and looked at Leeteuk. Leeteuk turned his head to Hyukjae.

“It’s kind of same with Hyukjae. To him, it’s not hard to thank, but he cries really easily.”

Donghae and Ryeowook looked at Leeteuk. Ryeowook was really surprised.

“They both are strong personalities, which the most important thing is the welfare of people, who are very close with them.” He said and looked up to Donghae and Ryeowook.

“You like them. More than friends. Am I right?”

Both youngsters blushed. Ryeowook stared at the floor with shy, childlike eyes. Donghae looked at Leeteuk.

“How did you..”

“I can see it.” Leeteuk said with a wink.

Clock was already 6pm and these tree guys, friends, were still there. Together. Taking care from each other.

Donghae was still holding Eunhyuk’s hand and rubbered gently few bruises in his arm. Hyukie..

 Ryeowook just stared at Yesung’s pale, but still so handsome face. He wanted to touch him, but they weren’t as close friends as Eunhyuk and Donghae, so he tought it would be really awkward for both of them. He wanted to touch his lips so badly. Feel that warmness around him when he gives a hug. Feel that safety feeling when thay look at each other and that love when he says 'I love you'.

--

Ms. Choi came  from the backroom.

“Shouldn’t you be at home already?”

They didn’t know what to say.

“Could we stay here over the night?” Donghae asked suddenly.

“No, I think it wouldn’t be..”

“Please, Ms. Choi. We  wouldn’t let anybody else in. We would stay here and be quiet and everything!”

“Well..”

Ms. Choi gave Leeteuk a skeptical eye.

“I can stay here with them.” He said.

“Leeteuk..”

Silence. Ms. Choi thought Leeteuk’s proposal for long and finally she said:

“Fine. You can stay here, but you need to call your parents and ask a permission.”

“Thank you Ms. Choi” Donghae said and bowed. He took his phone and called to his parents.

“I can stay here.” He said with a smile when he closed the call. Then he looked at Eunhyuk. I will not leave you alone, Hyukie..

“How about you Ryeowook?” Leeteuk asked.

“I have to go home.” He said  with a disappointed look on his face. He took his bag and walked to Ms. Choi.

“Thank you for letting me to see him.”

“It’s okay, Ryeowook-sshi”

He looked at Yesung once more, before walking out of the room.

--

When he get home, his mom was standing at the door.

“Where have you been?” She asked. Not with an angry voice.

“At school”.

“Did you get detention?”

“No mom, I was watching my friends in the nurse office.”

His mom gave him a sad smile and took his son in the deep hug.

“Oh, baby.. You want to talk about it?”

Ryeowook nodded and noticed a tear in his eye corner. He didn’t mind. He let it roll down from his eye to his mom’s shoulder. In the way, it reflected the small rainbow, but nobody didn'h see it.

--

Later Ryeowook was sitting infront of his window, looking at the dark blue sky. He was relieved when he got to tell about his feelings and thoughts to somebody.

Yesung hyung, I hope you will be okay soon. I will come to see you tomorrow. He thought while he looked at the small star, far away from him and his heart.

He poured himself to his bed and took his notebook from his pocket.

“Yesung hyung.. I.. I love you”

He putted the notebook under his pillow and soon he was in deep sleep.

-------------------♪~♫-------------------

You probably have noticed, but my story has many side stories in it. Maybe I should edit the foreword? No, I'm too lazy. ><

But yeah, I got nothing to say. Next chapter will have little secrets.. ;) Let's see if anyone know what they are..

Thanks for all comments, subscribers and love my dear Luvers ^^ ♥~