When everything turns upside down

I don't like him!

Nobody's POV

Next morning Yesung woke up bright smile on his face. He was really happy. He thought about yesterday and let out a small chuckle when he remembered Ryeowook’s actions. How he was angry, how he cried but still he was able to fall asleep on his back while smile covered his lips.

Yesung sighed and climbed out from the bed. He went to take a shower downstairs and noticed something. Note? Or maybe a letter? He walked closer to it and smiled widely.

To. Yesungie~

He took knife out from the locker, opened the letter and took it out. He was all focused into reading.

Hey Yesungie!

Thanks for taking me home last night. That was so kind.

“You’re welcome. It was nothing.”

I don’t know how to thank you... Is it okay if I make you lunch today? I’ll bring it to school. Hope you like kimchi.

Thanks again~
-Ryeowook

“Eh? He brings me lunch?” Yesung asked. “Sounds great.”

He read the letter again and turned it around. Behind was a small text:

ps. I have gift for you too. I hope you’ll like it. But what is it? I don’t tell~ kekeke

“Aish.. This boy..” Yesung smiled and placed the letter down. He walked to the bathroom and started to get ready for school.

-

On his way to school he thought just about one thing. Ryeowook.

He was sweet, cute, always smiling and caring person. He had helped him so many times. Oh, and he was really polite too. All Yesung could see about him were positive things. No one could change his opinion: Ryeowook was amazing.

.

When he finally got to the school, he tried to look around to catch Ryeowook with his gaze, but didn’t see him. He smiled and just went to his locker, like he usually did. He opened his locker with his code – 2106 – and opened it to take his books out. But right after, someone threw the door back, closing it right before his nose.

“K-kangin hyung?”

“How could you do that to me?” Kangin asked angrily.

“W-what do you mean?” Yesung asked and tried to open his locker again, but Kangin stopped him.

“You know what I’m talking about. How could you?! Now the whole school knows!”

Yesung was amazed. He didn’t understand what Kangin was talking about. Shivers went down his spine, and he knew he would be in problems. Kangin usually was loveable and caring person, but when he got mad, he had always real reason to do it. Yesung had made him angry once before, and never wanted to feel it again.

“Hyung, I have no idea what you are talking about…”

.

.

Ryeowook’s school had started an hour ago, and now he was waiting for Yesung to come. He held the box tightly in his hands and smiled – like an idiot, as he said. He swing his legs back and front like a child and hummed the song he had sung to Yesung before.

People walked past him. Some of them smiled. He was so cute even only his smile made others smile. But some looked with more negative eyes. Maybe they were just jealous because they weren’t as happy as he was. But Ryeowook didn’t mind at all. He was so happy and excited. Nothing would ruin his day. Or so he thought.

He looked around to find Yesung, but he didn’t see him around. He sighed, but stayed patient. All he wanted to do was thank him, and now was his chance to do so.

Minute after minute, he waited and waited him to come but didn’t see him anywhere.

He sighed – deeply this time – and stood up, walking along the hallways, head hanging from his shoulders.  

“He didn’t want to see me… he would have come before”.

Ryeowook felt how pieces of his taped heart started to drop and broke into smaller pieces. Tears built up in his innocently beautiful eyes and he sniffed softly.

He just couldn’t help the fact he loved the elder.

He went to the toilets. Luckily no one seemed to be there. He ran to one of the cubicles and finally let his tears flow down like small rivers as quiet sobs escaped his strawberry lips. He really wanted to thank the elder and give that cd to him. He really wanted to understand how he felt, but in the end, he had always got heartbroken. Why wasn’t God on his side? Why didn’t him let Ryeowook love Yesung and make him see how younger felt? Did God hate him that much?

.

“Kyuhyun, you should take this into whole new level”.

Ryeowook listened to the voices and put his hand before his mouth to pretend himself for making any sounds. His eyes were widened and he was in fear.

“Kibum, it’s over. I just played with him”

“But it went so fine and..”

“Don’t you listen to me? It’s over!”

Ryeowook looked up and decided to climb on the toilet and watch those two and what they were talking about. He almost needed to hang from the wall of the cubicle as he tried to look over to them.

“I played with Yesung, okay? He never needs to know the truth”

Kibum stayed quiet for a second. “You are right”.

What are they talking about?

“I want him to tell me he doesn’t like me. Or maybe he does?” Kyuhyun laughed out loud. “I’m just an awesome actor. He is so stupid. He doesn’t know I don’t actually care about him a . I’m just playing with him. I really would like to find out who actually falls in love with an idiot like him”

That was when Ryeowook jumped down and slammed the door open with loud noise. Kyuhyun continued washing his face and tsk-ed. He saw from the corner of his eye how those tears what had rolled down from his eyes were now stained on his cheeks.

“He is not. He is kind and warm” he said with angry face.

Kyuhyun turned to look at smaller figure and laughed. “What did you say?” Walking closer to the other one he looked at him with death glare, the glare which was his brand and that was why everybody knew him. Kyuhyun was evil.

“I-I..” Ryeowook stuttered.

“You are talking about him like he would know him better than I do” Kyuhyun said and walked closer to him, Kibum following slowly from behind.

Ryeowook backed up against the wall. “I know him better than you do” he said bravely. Braver than he thought. “He is kind, warm, handsome, sweet, even cute, brave and strong. I can’t stand you are playing with him and his feelings. You are making his mind completely a mess and he feels bad because of you, Cho Kyuhyun”

Kyuhyun looked at him amazed. Angrily, he gripped Ryeowook’s shirt collar and lifted him up, holding him against the cold tile wall slightly higher than his own head. Ryeowook took younger’s wrist with his both hands, so he wouldn’t get strangled. He tried to struggle a bit, but failed and stopped immediately. His eyes got locked with Kyuhyun’s and he started to feel cold all of sudden.

“If Jongwoon will find out, I make sure you will never walk anymore” he said simply, his voice so even with his normal voice. He didn’t sound angry at all. Everything what made Ryeowook shiver and scared was just his eyes. Those cold, killing eyes. “Got it?”

Ryeowook gulped and nodded. With all the voice he got out from his lungs, he said: “Yes, Cho”.

Kyuhyun placed him down gently. Ryeowook was surprised because he had believed Kyuhyun would just throw him on the floor roughly. But he wasn’t that kind of person. Besides he was evil, he had gentle and also – believe it or not – fluffy side inside him.

Ryeowook sighed and went back to the cubicle to take his stuff before heading out. On his way, he rammed against Kyuhyun’s shoulder. Younger turned to look after him and smirked widely. “It’s him..”

 

-------------------~-------------------

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry for this really late update >< I'm not even sure what I actually wrote... kekeke..

*sighs* I liked to write this. No - LOVED to write this ♥

You have all rights to hate this bad author, who made you wait so long. I'll try to update sooner next time.

Thank you for all subscribers♥ and all the comments too! Thank you everybody *bow bow* I love you~

Next time Luvers~ *waves* ~(OuO)/