"Don't lie to me"

I don't like him!

Yesung’s POV

Kangin punched his fist against my locker, right next to my face. I looked at him with terrified eyes. I was so scared. I have never ever been so scared in my whole life. Not even in my worst nightmares – or so it felt like. My dear hyung looked like he could kill me right there and then. I felt how my heart skipped a beat as he leant closer to my face.

 “I’m serious.. I have n-no idea what you are talking about, hyung” I stuttered.

“DON’T TALK SUCH A BULL!”

Students around us turned their faces to me and him. Everything just stopped. All what was heard was small whispers and everyone’s excited and shocked breaths. Somewhere I heard someone’s laughing whisper. He wanted us to fight till there was only one standing. I knew if that would happen it would be me who would lie over the floor with black eye and bloody face.

I closed my eyes and wished it was just a dream, but no it wasn’t. I still could sense that anger before me. I opened my eyes again, afraid to say anything or even look at him. Even though I didn’t want to make him angrier and just stay quiet, I turned to look back at him and parted my lips lightly to defend myself. But before I was able to say a word he started again.

“Whole school knows who my crush is. Whole school! And it’s your entire fault. I trusted you! You were the one I admired…”

“What?”

I was confused. I didn’t know what to say or do but I was sure it wouldn’t be good if I just let him blame me for nothing.

“I have done nothing. I don’t know anything about your crush, whoever it is..”

Kangin tsked at me and rolled his eyes.

“How you dare to contend it wasn’t you? I know it was you! You were only one there when I was talking with..”

“When it happened?” I asked calmly, my face frozen in seriousness.

Kangin was slightly surprised about my reaction. “What?”

“When it happened?” I asked again as I looked deep in his eyes. I tried to show only how serious I was but I failed. Anyone in the room was able to see the fear in me.

“When you were ‘unconscious’” he said, stressing the last part with his low, always so caring voice.

I shook my head simply and tried to remember what had happened that day.

I was weak

Laid on the floor of toilets

Kangin and Shindong came to help me

Everybody stared at me – just like now

Kangin took me on his back and carried me to Leeteuk hyung,

but I fainted on the way there.

I got  nightmare and next time when I woke up…

 

“You remember now?” Kangin asked with angry voice. I shook my head.

“Hyung” I began. “It wasn’t me. Believe me. I have no idea who ever is the one you like and I can’t understand why you are so angry about it..”

Some boy stepped out from the crowd around us and spoke: “It’s because it’s him”.

.

Nobody’s POV

Yesung couldn’t believe his ears. “What?” he asked and stepped closer to the boy.

“It’s because he likes another guy” the boy said and took one step closer to his friends behind him.

Kangin was about to run to that boy and shut him up, but his friend held him back. Yesung turned to look back at Kangin. His fist was tightly closed under his anger and he shivered lightly.

“Hyung…” Yesung reached to touch his shoulder but Kangin threw it away. “Don’t touch me”.

Yesung shook his head a bit.

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

Kangin looked up at him and looked like he was going to punch him straight at his handsome face.

“Stop that acting already, okay?!” He shouted at him. “I know it was you! I knew it! Everybody knows it’s you who tells all those gossips around the school!”

“I have done nothing! It wasn’t me, okay? I have actually no idea what everyone are talking about!” Yesung shout back at him.

“Cut it already! We know you are lying! You have lied to all of us…” Kangin said as his voice lowered into quiet talk. “All of your friends…”

“All of you? Wha-”

“You told about Hyuk and Hae.”

“What?! I didn’t!” Yesung said but it was in vain.

“I’m so happy I didn’t tell you anything more” Kangin said and slammed his palm on the lockers again before turning around and walking away as his friends followed him and people stepped away from their way.

“Kangin hyung..” he said as he was left there to stand all alone even though everybody were around him. Yesung couldn’t believe it: His hyung, his trusted friend and brother didn’t trust him. Kangin didn’t know Yesung anymore. They were no longer buddies. Everything was broken between them.

Yesung’s life wouldn’t be same anymore…

.

.

.

Ryeowook ran out from the toilets as fast as he could. He just didn’t want to see anyone at the moment. He wanted to hide – fade away. He felt so wrong and he was so hurt. His mind was hurt, his heart was hurt and of course his throat. He rubbed it gently with his palm, trying to get out some voices, only letting out small hoarse vowels as he tried to find his breaths and heartbeats again.

 

Ryeowook’s POV

I need to find him. I need to tell him everything about Kyuhyun, that devil.. I thought in my mind, which was now a perfect mess after what happened.

Kyuhyun had hurt all of us. Yesung hyung, me and Sungmin hyung. I couldn’t believe he could be such an . If I would be like my brother, I would go to him and kick him till he wouldn’t breathe anymore.

“No! I never would do that. Even my brother wouldn’t. He is too kind and caring..”

I had run as fast as I could after I had walked out from the toilets. On the doorway I felt his heavy stares in my back. He looked at me with hating eyes. I know it. I just do.

I leant on the wall and took as deep breath as my throat let me take. Sighing it out softly I let myself fall down and hugged my knees close to my body. I felt so guilty about everything I had done to him. It was my fault after all. All those gossips. Kyuhyun’s lies and  Yesung hyung’s fainting are all my fault too. Without me that would never had happened. If I ever wouldn’t have fall in love with him…

I hid my face on my knees and sobbed lightly. I had failed again.

“This is so wrong..”

Tears stained my light blue jeans and my hair went a mess as I wiped my tears away. My jeans were dirty and broken anyways, so I didn’t care about those small tears I didn’t wipe away and just let them fall. I still didn’t want anyone to see me, but it wouldn’t matter if someone really would do.

I just wanted to disappear from here to somewhere where I could at least breathe normally. Unfortunately I was too broken inside to do so.

Kyuhyun had lied to everyone. He spread all those gossips and other around. He said he was in love with Yesung, but truth was he just wanted to be famous among everybody. He wanted to be well-known and the one who made other’s lives hell with all that what left his lips, showing out his deviously evil smirk.

*beep, beep*

“Who is it?” I asked as I took my phone out from my pocket.

SUNGMINNIE~, said my phone.

I opened my phone with the code and clicked the message.

Wookie, where are you? Something has happened. It’s about Kangin and Yesung hyung. Get yourself to the bench and I will explain. Quickly! We maybe can save everything

-Minnie

 

-------------------♪~♫-------------------

This is so unclear... ><

I hope you guys understand, but if don't just comment below and I try to explain things to you.
I think this , but it's because I want to move on cause I got great idea. I hope you will understand it too when it comes out
This chapter opens some old secrets. Someone of you got one secret right and I was so happy when I saw that simple comment ^^

But I have nothing else to say
I lied >< I have to say this!

I fell in love with Younique unit! *^* And I found other couple I love

The dancers:
  TaeHyuk shipper =w=

But this is enough :p See you guys!

*waits for comments* owo