It happens again

I don't like him!

Yesung’s POV

”No… No… NO!!”

I sat up. I panted hard and looked around my room. I was still there.

“… Another nightmare…”

I lowered my head to my hands, my elbows on my thighs. I sighed and let myself fall on my back, hands still on my sweaty face. Was that nightmare really that bad? I don’t remember…

“Why is it like this?” I stood up and wiped my hair away from my eyes, heading to bathroom.

Cold water ran down my body. From my hair to my neck, shoulders, chest… So refreshing and restful feeling. My mind cleared and I didn’t mind what was happening around me. Sadly, I knew it wouldn’t last forever.

When I was ready I walked out and was preparing myself to go back. Back there, where everyone would know me. No, they really wouldn’t. They are just thinking they really know me, but it’s just another lie like those gossips around me. And they are following me. Everywhere I go….

.

-later-

Yesung hyung! We are here!” Hyukjae shout. I turned around and saw him waving at me like crazy. I walked to their table, where he, Donghae, Shindong and Kangin were sitting.

“Hi everybody” I said lightly.

“Hi, hyung” Hyukjae said.

“Are you okay? You look tired” Shindong asked.

“Yes, I’m fine.” I put my salver to table. Shindong and Kangin made my some space to sit. Kangin put his hand over my shoulders and I looked at him. He just smiled before taking his hand off. I smiled back at him and then turned my face to talk with Hyukjae and others.

We sat on the circular table and laughed. It was long from the last time I laughed as much. However, I stopped laughing, when I saw him again. Ryeowook. He was sitting in the corner of the cafeteria with his friends. They laughed as well. I could hear his laugh. So soft and sweet laugh.

Why he didn’t pick up my call last night? Did I do something wrong? Was he angry at me?

No. He couldn’t.

.

~Flashback~

I was sitting on the red chair in the backroom, and Leeteuk asked me some questions to know if I was alright.

“Does your head ache?”

“Just a little”

“Do you feel dizzy?

“Not at all”

“Great” He took some papers from the table and wrote something to them.

“Leeteuk hyung..”

“Mm” he ‘answered’ without looking at me.

“W-why was he here?”

Wait? What did I just asked?

“Who?” He asked and turned to look at me. Bit confused.

“That boy.. Ryeowook”

“Ah him!” He smiled at me. Why that smile?

He took a breath and said: “He came here, when he heard about you”

Really?

He saw the question from my face and nodded. “He was really worried about you. He needed to beg Ms. Choi to let him in.” His smile didn’t change. “Why you asked?”

I really didn’t know why.. Why did I ask it?

“No, I just wondered.” I smiled at him and he nodded.

“Let’s go back to others”

I stood up and went out of the room behind him. When I was walking out of the door, I turned lights off. The same darkness from my nightmare…

~End of flashback~

.

I looked at them for a while, and then took my phone out of my pocket. Should I try it again, or would it be disconcerting?

.

Ryeowook’s POV

.

-earlier-

“Morning Ryeowook!” Henry waived at me, when I came to the classroom.

“Morning!” I smiled at him happily and walked to my seat next to him.

“How was Yesung hyung? Why did you leave yesterday?”

“Yesung hyung is okay” I smiled. He nodded at me. He perhaps understood why I didn’t tell him why I left. I didn’t want everyone to know what happened. And I’m sure Yesung hyung wouldn’t like it either.

“KIM RYEOWOOK!!” Someone shout almost behind me. I turned around really slowly, and realize it was just Sungmin hyung.

“M-morning.. What’s wrong?” I asked quietly. If he had a bad day, I wouldn’t want to make him angrier.

“How stupid are you?”

What? Why he asked that? Have I done something wrong?

He held out his hand. There was a phone on it. MY phone!

“You forgot this yesterday when you ran to your Yes-“

“SHH!! Hyung please, not so loud..” I shushed at him.

He sighed. “Anyway, here is your phone. I didn’t mean that you are really stupid. Sorry Wookie..”

I mentally face palmed myself. No, hyung. You are right. I am stupid.

“It’s okay” I smiled at him. I took my phone and hugged him with my other arm.

“Oh”.

“What?” I asked and let go of him.

“Someone called you yesterday night” he said. “But I couldn’t answer to it because you got a password”.

Someone called to me? Who? Why?

I opened my phone and there was text: One missed call. I opened it and my eyes widened.

Yesungie
(number).

”Wha~? When you changed your numbers with him?” Sungmin asked and shook my shoulders excitedly.

“I-I… I didn’t..”

Henry and Sungmin looked at me with really confused faces.

“Ho-how then..” Henry said.

“I don’t know..”

There was also a picture after his number. I opened it, and I saw something really cute. I blushed as red as  redder than a tomato or a fire truck.

“How cute!”

It was a picture of Yesung, when he was sleeping. No. It was pic of him, when he were unconscious in the nurse's office. His face was so calm. His beautiful eyes were closed and his lips were lightly open.

“Aww, how cute picture!”

“Isn’t he handsome” I asked with a sigh. It was a sigh with love.

Henry smirked and poked me.

“Stop it, Henry”

Then something snapped in my mind.

“What is it Ryeowook?” Sungmin asked. He knows me so well. He knows what I’m thinking only by looking at my eyes.

Smile stole my face. I chuckled. “Shindong hyung”

“What?”

I told them about the day when Yesung fainted. I told them about Shindong, who needed to borrow my phone to text to his mum. I’m so sure about that Shindong took the pic while texting and saved Yesung’s number to my phone.

We laughed together at it for a while and our classmates looked at us like ‘what is their problem?’ I didn’t mind.

.

During the class I was in my own world.
Why did he call at me? He probably got something important to say. And where he got my number? From Leeteuk? Or was it just wrong number?

 

Nobody’s POV

.

-later in cafeteria-

Yesung stared at Ryeowook and thought about the phone call. Ryeowook didn’t get it out of his mind. What Yesung wanted to say to him, or was it just an accident? Why didn’t Ryeowook pick up?

Henry and Sungmin left from their table and Ryeowook was left alone. He pushed his plate aside and put his forehead against the cold glass table. I’m so stupid…

Yesung looked at him from a distance and smiled before he turned around. How cute. He chuckled himself and stood up from the table.

"You are going already hyung?" Hyukjae asked.

"Yes, I got something to do" he turned and nodded his friends goodbye.

.

When he walked in the hallway, he heard those gossips around him again.

Why they couldn't leave me alone?

His head started to ache and he felt dizzy. He almost collided with someone.

“I-I’m sorry”

When Yesung were a further away from them, the boy, who almost collided with him, said: “Pff.. What a freak” and a girl with him laughed.

Yesung leaned against the wall. His breathe quickened suddenly and his heart ached.

Argh.. He purist his chest. What is happening?

*Bell rings*

Everyone went to classes and Yesung was sitting on the floor, wall against his back, and trying to catch his breath. After a while he was able to stand up, but he still felt dizzy.

Maybe I should go to Leeteuk?

He walked slowly to his classroom. He thought he could go there at next break and his classroom was closer so it was easier to go there.

“Yesung? You alright?” His classmate Heechul asked.

“Yes, I’m fine”

“Why weren’t you at class yesterday or day after? Did you really faint?”

“I really don-“

“Heechul, stop that. You weren’t at classes either..” Hangeng stopped him.

“Yeah? So?”

Yesung laughed. It was always so fun to see how diva Heechul really is.

Yeusng went to his seat and the class started. He completely forgot his headache and everything what happened. For a while. He felt someone staring at his back. He could hear someone whispering behind him and pressure piled up in his mind.

The same feeling from this morning captured him. That awful feeling of the nightmare, when he saw Ryeowook dying in front of his eyes. He remembered the whole nightmare again. It replied again and again. All those voices, those gossips, those whispers, those lies.. 

Bell rang again and Yesung picked up all his books and almost ran out of the classroom.

"I'm sure he isn't alright" Heechul sighed.

-------------------♪~♫-------------------

I'm so sorry!! I know you hate me now! *90 degrees bow* Please don't kill me.. I'll promise they will get their phone call, but not now. It's not it's time yet. I'm not going to let this end so early, so.. BUT I'M SO SORRY! Don't hate me...

Hope you are not going to stop reading my story because of what I did )):

I think I write Yesung's POV better than Ryeowook's or Nobody's, don't you think?

Next time!! ^^ ♥ if you will not leave me.. ;__;