What happened..

I don't like him!

Ryeowook’s POV

When I woke up, I began to get ready for school. I take a quick shower, pick up simple clothes, took my bag and ran to downstairs to get some breakfast. I cooked some fried eggs and bacon for me and my family. My brother eats a lot so I had to make him more than to others.

When I was ready to go, I noticed clock was yet nothing, so I decided to let a note to my mother.

Mom, I went to school earlier, because I need to see him.
I want to know if he is woken up yet.
Don’t worry, I will not skip the classes anymore and I’m going to explain teacher what really happened yesterday.
I’ll go to store straight after school, so I’m home at 4pm.
Oh, and there is a breakfast for all of you.
-Love Ryeowook~

ps. The bigger plate is for hyung ^^

I left the note to the door, so she could see it when she wakes up, and then headed to school.

-

I walked pretty fast. It tooks only fifteen minutes to walk to school, but now it took only seven minutes.  When I get to the gates, I ran to the school building and straight to the nurse office.

*knock, knock*

Door opened slowly.

“Ryeowook-ah?” Donghae asked with really tired voice.

“Donghae hyung? Are you alright?”

“Yes, it was just hard to get any sleep…” He answered and yawned.

“Oh, okay. Could I…?”

“Yeah, come in” He said and took few steps aback.

We walked to the beds, where Eunhyuk and Yesung hyung were still laying. Yesung’s face wasn’t pale anymore, and I think that is great. Eunhyuk’s bruises were lighter than yesterday, probably because of Donghae. Smile came on my face and I walked to the chair between their beds.

Leeteuk hyung came out of the backroom, and walked next to Eunhyuk’s bed.

“Morning, Ryeowook-sshi” He said. “You are here pretty early, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” I answered. “I wanted to see him before the school really starts.”

Leeteuk nodded to me.

I stared at Yesung’s body. He hasn’t moved at all. I was getting really worried.

-

“Mm..” I heard quiet hum beside me.

“Hyukie?” Donghae said and ran next to him. He took his hand and kissed it lightly.

“I’m right here..”

Eunhyuk opened his eyes evenly but he needed to close them again ‘because the light was pretty bright and glaring.

“D..dong…” He said with weary voice while he opened his eyes again. “Dongh..donghae..”

“I’m here Hyukie. I’m right here” He said and touched his chin.

All of sudden Eunhyuk opened his arms and took Donghae in deep hug. Leeteuk’s eyes widened and his jaw fell open. I just smiled at them. Eunhyuk hissed, ‘cause his wrist hadn’t improved yet.

Donghae let go from the hug and looked Eunhyuk in his eyes.

“Hyukie, you okay?” he asked.

“You are more beautiful than I remembered”

“Hyukie” He smiled at him. It wasn’t normal smile what you give to your friends, your parents or siblings. No. It was a smile, filled up with passion, desire and love.

They leaned closer to each other for a kiss. When their lips almost touched, something covered my eyes.

“Hey, you two!” Leeteuk shout. “Here is young and innocent kid with us!”

“Hyung, I’m not a KID anymore!” I said as I took his hands from my eyes. Everybody laughed. I pouted to Leeteuk.

“Hey, don’t be sad, I was joking” he said and pinched my chin like mothers always do. I looked at him, and his smile was like my mothers. Leeteuk once told us to call him Umma, but I think it’s little weird. But he has a golden heart and he always cares his friends.

-

Clock was already 9am and everybody headed to classes. Except Donghae, who stays with Leeteuk and Eunhyuk. They promised to take care of Yesung hyung, and tell me if something happens. Still, I couldn’t stop thinking about him. Yesterday, he was right behind me. Helping me with my studies. I remember how it felt when he whispered in my ear and breathed on my back. I remember how his eyes shined under the sunlight. I remember his sweet voice and his soft hands… And now he...

“Ryeowook-sshi!”

I turned around and saw Shindong hyung running towards me.

“Shindong hyung?”

“How is Yesung hyung doing?”

“He hasn’t woken up yet..”

“I see..”

Silence filled up my mind, and I could see it did the same to Shindong hyung.

“Shindong!”

We both turned our heads and we saw Kangin waving at him to go to him. I waved back at him.

“Shindong hyung, I gotta go now. My class is starting.”

“Yeah, see you later.” He said before we walked different directions.

.

Nobody’s POV

Leeteuk was standing beside Yesung. He was holding his wrist.

“Pulse is normal..”

Then he moved his hand in front of his mouth.

“Same with breath..”

Hyukjae was sitting is his bed Donghae beside him. They were holding hands.

“His fine, but there is no signs of waking up..”

Hyukjae’s face went down. Donghae hugged him tightly.

“He’ll be okay, Hyukie” He said to Hyukjae.

“I know..” He said.

Leeteuk stood up and walked to the chair beside their bed.

“How are you feeling?”

“Me? I’m fine. I’m just worried about him” he said and turned to look at Yesung.

“How’s your wrist?”

Hyukjae raised his hand and moved it a bit. “Aish..” He hissed. “It’s okay, if I don’t move it too much”.

“You can’t write then”

“Yeah”

“Or.. dance..” Donghae said with sad face.

Hyukjae was shocked. He turned to look at his hand again, and his light smile changed to a depressed look.

“That’s true..”

Silence came up again, but then Leeteuk broke it with a question:

“Hyukjae, what happened to you yesterday?”

Hyukjae turned his face to Leeteuk who gave him a serious mother-like look. Then he turned his face to Donghae. He took a deep breath, and started to tell what happened:

“I was going to toilets, and there were three guys. They laughed with a loud voice. I peeked before I stepped in. Two of them wrote to mirrors. There was red paint, what looked like wine or lipstick. They got there a text: Kim Jongwoon is a violent liar! Fu*king, and then a big letters G and A. I thought they were writing gay, because of all those gossips, if you have heard.”

They nodded.

“I went in and said: That’s lie! You don’t know him as well as I do! They turned to look at me. I shivered a little. They looked really mad and vindictive. I was really scared. Their ‘leader’ pointed at me: “Get him”. They came closer to me, their hands fisted. I backed up slowly, but then my back hit to the wall. When they were right in front of me, other of them spit on my face.”

Donghae’s face made a disgusted look. Leeteuk was so into the story, so he couldn’t do anything else but stare at Hyukjae.

“I didn’t do anything. I didn’t move, because I didn’t want it to get any worse. But it didn’t help. The bigger of them lifted me from my shirt collar, and hit me.” He pointed a big and dark bruise in his head side. “He dropped me to the cold floor. I tasted blood in my mouth. Then they began to pull me to the last WC cubicle. I struggled, but they just tightened their grips. I got hits after hits. Their ‘leader’ shouted: “That’s enough!” and they stopped. Almost. When they was about to leave, one of them came back and kicked me straight to my stomach. I couldn’t breathe normally. I felt like dying. I tried to get up, but I couldn’t. My eyes began to mist up. I even tried to call for help, but I didn’t get a voice from my mouth. Then everything went black.”

“Poor Hyukie.. I’m so happy that you are okay.” Donghae smiled. Eunhyuk gave him his beautiful smile back and they stared at each other for a good while. When Leeteuk was about to leave them alone Eunhyuk turned to him again.

“Oh, I almost forgot!” Eunhyuk said. “I heard something interesting...”

“N-no.. Please.. Don’t..”

They all turned around. Yesung shivered. He was sweating and he struggled. Like someone would hold him back.

“No… No.. LEAVE ME ALONE!!”

“Yesung Hyung?” Eunhyuk shout and ran next to his friend. Leeteuk touched Yesung’s forehead. It was really hot. Tears rolled down from his eye corners. His sweat was cold and his breath was really heavy.

“Yesung, I’m here. You are safe..”

“No!! That’s a lie!! Don’t do it!!”

“Yesung, wake up!” Donghae shook him.

“NO!! Leave him alone!”

"I'll call Ryeowook!" Leeteuk shout and went to find his cell.

“Yesung?!”

"I didn't do it! No!"

"YESUNG!?"

“No, no! I don’t like him!!!”..

-------------------♪~♫-------------------

So here is this chappie (: Those secrets are really nothing, but here is about 3 and half secrets. One of them is too simple, but still ;))

More secrets in future! But what did Eunhyuk heard? What happens to Yesung? What will Ryeowook do? Will he skip another class for Yesung, or will he keep his promise to his mother? You'll see~

Comments are welcomed! ^^

Thank you for my good friend, who linked me a song and gave me an inspiration for this chap! Saranghae! Ou< (as friend! :P)

And thank you Luvers! ^^ ♥