Silly...

I don't like him!

Nobody’s POV

”Your coffee”

Yesung looked up from his hands and smiled at his noona. He nodded and thanked her.

“So~” noona sat down on his table across him. “You were going to get someone here with you, weren’t you? Who? Some girl? Do I know her?”

“Noona… Please…”

She patted Yeaung’s shoulder.

“I’m sorry.”

“Not your fault.”

Simple answers. Awkward chat.

What was wrong with him?

He thought about how to tell Ryeowook about rumours, Kyuhyun and everything else. It was hard to him.

Noona stood up and went back to behind the cashier.

.

Doorbell rang and beautiful looking red haired figure came in.

Yesung stood up and walked towards him. He smiled.

Oh my… He looks awesome…

“Hey Yesungie~” he said happily.

“I’m happy you came here” Yesung said back.

I’m happy I came too.

“Neh~”

Yesung took him into the hug. Ryeowook blushed madly. He was frozen but hugged him back. That loving and warm feeling relaxed him. He had been so stressed for their meet, but now he knew it was going to be all fine.

Yesung took his hand and walked him to the table.

“You want anything?”

“Coffee, please” Ryeowook said and took his jacket off. Yesung helped him and placed the jacket on the back of his chair.

“Thank you…” he nodded.

“No problem” Yesung answered and walked to Noona smile on his face.

.

Yesung’s POV

The smile just didn’t leave my face. I was so freaking happy.

“Noona! One coffee, please” I almost sang to her.

“Sungie? Are you alright?” She asked with a smile and chuckle.

“He is the one who was going to come here with me. I was so scared if he wouldn’t come” I sighed happily and looked over my shoulder at him.

“He is your friend then?”

I nodded at her. “He was one of my fans, but we became friends later on”.

Noona still didn’t understand everything. “So why you was scared?”

I smiled and laughed with her and told her about what had happened in our school lately. She was chocked, but I told her not to shout. I didn’t want Wookie to hear…

.

Ryeowook’s POV

I looked out of the window and sighed. Was this really worth to come? What about he just breaks my heart again? What if he and Kyuhyun are… A couple?

NO! THAT’S NOT TRUE! I shout to myself.

That was another lie. Like rumours over the school. But… Some of them are still true…

I heard those two laughing. They seem to be pretty close. Will Yesung think it’s fine if I ask something about her? Or would I be too curious then?

So many questions waiting for right answers.

“Sigh..”

.

About ten minutes later Yesung came back with my coffee. His own was probably cold already…

“Here” he said and handed the coffee to me.

“Thanks Yesungie~” I thanked him happily.

I’m not sure, but he was maybe blushing a little. HOW CUTE!

He sat down across me and took sip from his coffee. He tried to hide it, but he didn’t en joy it. It was cold as I thought.

“Here” I said and handed the coffee to him. “ You don’t need to drink that cold one.”

He shook his head. “No. This is all fine”

“Take it. Please?”

.

Yesung’s POV

H-he was begging me to take the coffee? Why? Is he feeling guilty?

“I’m okay Wookie. You don’t need to share your coffee”.

“B-but..” a pout formed on his lips. So cute..

“I want to” he said. He was serious.

.

Nobody’s POV

Yesung sighed and smiled at him with bright eyes. “Alright”.

Ryeowook smiled and gave the cup to Yesung. As Yesung took a sip he felt that warm feeling going through his veins. It felt so soft…

“Thank you”.

Ryeowook nodded. “You’re welcome Yesungie”.

.

They started to talk about everything what popped in their minds. School, hobbies, music, singing, and the one why they were there: The rumours.

“Yesungie, didn’t you have something you wanted to talk about with me?”

Yesung nodded and placed the cup down. “You probably know already… but there moves rumours around the school. There is some guy who likes me, and I know now who it is.”

Ryeowook gulped.

“I.. I don’t know how to tell about my feelings towards him. C-can you help me?”

Ryeowook blushed madly. He wasn’t able to control himself. “Say it. Say how you feel towards him. You need to do it!”

“W..wookie..” Yesung was bit confused about Ryeowook’s actions. Why was he like this all of sudden? “May I ask you something?”

Ryeowook nodded and blushed more and more. “N..neh?”

“Has any guy liked you..more than as friends?” he asked.

Ryeowook was relived but little disappointed. “I… I don’t know.Why?”

“No.. Just asked”

Lie…

“O-okay..”

.

Silence filled the small café. There was just Ryeowook, Yesung and Noona. Awkward situation…

Ryeowook played with his bangs as Yesung just stared outside.

“No…”

Ryeowook turned to look at Yesung.

“I.. it’s him..”

Ryeowook looked out of the window. He was shocked. Th..then he likes…

“Kyuhyun..”

Ryeowook looked down. His bangs fall before his face.

“Go… Tell him how you feel… I need to go home”

“Wookie?”

“Go”.

Ryeowook stood up and took his jacket. Without looking at Yesung, he walked to the door and sighed quietly. He put the jacket on and turned to look back at Yesung.. Smile on his face?

“Thanks Yesungie. See you later~”

With that Ryeowook left.

Yesung just sat there, dumbfounded, looking after the boy he didn’t want to lose.

“Ryeowook…”

_ _ _ _ _


 

“RYEOWOOK STOP!” Yesung shout as he ran after him.

He didn’t listen.

Yesung didn’t understand. What was wrong with him?

“I asked you to stop..” he said softly when he took Ryeowook’s wrist. Ryeowook stopped walking immediately, but didn’t turn to look at Yesung.

“Tell me what’s wrong. I’ll listen. I promise to try to help you..”

Silence came between them and when Yesung was about to say something again, Ryeowook started.

“You don’t understand…”

Yesung loosened his grip and took one small step closer to him.

“You don’t know how it feels when someone doesn’t love you back… You just keep it hided inside you. Don’t you understand how he feels when he doesn’t know there is someone who likes him?”

Yesung let go and listened to Ryeowook’s words.

“If he loves you and you love him too why don’t you tell him? Why you need to keep it hided?!” Ryeowook started to cry. He wiped tears away, but there always came out more. Yesung took another step closer and turned him to look at his eyes.

“Wookie… You silly” he hugged the younger one tightly. “I don’t like him”.

Ryeowook’s eyes went wide. What did he just say?

“I don’t like him. There is someone else I think I like”

Tears before had stop falling already, but now tears of slight happiness came out. Ryeowook sobbed against Yesung’s chest, leaving wet marks over his shirt.

“Shh… Wookie…” he patted his back. “I totally understand how you feel. And it’s good you care about Kyuhyun too, but you don’t need to cry Wookie”.

“I.. I..” He tried to talk under his sobs and tears.

Yesung placed his finger before Wookie’s mouth. “Shh… Don’t need to explain, okay? Let’s get you home”. Yesung kneeled down in front of him. Ryeowook understood what he meant and jumped on his back, leaning his head on older’s shoulder. Yesung stood up and carried Ryeowook home.

.

*knock, knock*

“I’ll open!” Ryeowook’s father shouts from the living room and walked to the door. He opened the it and was surprised the sight before him.

“Ryeowook!” He said, he was choked. What had happened?

“Mr. Kim” Yesung said politely, holding Ryeowook in his hands. “Ryeowook is okay. He just fell asleep. He was really tired”.

Ryeowook’s mother came to the door too. “Who is it hon.. RYEOWOOK!” She was going to take Ryeowook from Yesung, but his father took him into his arms.

“He is okay, dear”

“Thank God..” she said and turned to look at Yesung.

“Hey, I’m Ryeowook’s mother” she said and held her hand out.

“Kim Jongwoon” Yesung answered politely.

“Thank you so much for taking him home. He must be really tired… You want some coffee or something?”

“No thank you Mrs. Kim. It’s late already and I need to get home. We have both school tomorrow” he said. “Good night” Yesung bowed before turning around and leaving Ryeowook’s house.

-------------------♪~♫-------------------

I promised you the update -u- *proud*

I survived the writer's block, but now I want opinions.

Did it sound lame? I want to know what you think about this slightly fluffy chappie. Was it worse than before?

I hope you guys like it >< See you next time when I update! Hopefully soon~ Bye!♥

 (hated the ending... for some reason..=3=)