Broken

I don't like him!

Nobody’s POV

You hear that?

Light sobs…

of broken heart.

CD is playing loudly to cover it.

But still you can hear it.

You can feel it?

Those sharp edges, what are making his hands bleed when he collect them back together.

Pieces of his heart.

He tried to collect everything up, still leaving those memories behind.

Can you see him?

Those tears…

Tears of love and hate.

Tears of embarrassment and stupid-ness.

It was Ryeowook.

He cried. He was hurt.

It’s all because of the one he loves.

Yesung.

 

~Flashback~ (Ryeowook’s POV)

I took the mouse and scrolled the site down and clicked the link open. My eyes widened in shock. I felt Sungmin’s hands embracing me. I hide my face to his neck, and let tears fall down. This was just too much. How can he? How he could hurt me? I thought he felt something towards me…

Was it all just a lie?

“Wookie… Calm down… I know how you feel”

I continued crying uncontrollably and hugged him tightly.

We were in the same situation.

Or kinda.

But I bet it hurt more to me, than to him.

My heart hurt. Sharp pain spearing all over my body. I was shivering and I felt cold. I wanted to die…

I felt Sungmin’s cheeks getting wet. He cried too. His tears rolled down his neck, where our sadness mixed up together, making the world disappear. All we I felt was hurting pain.

~End of flashback~

 

That picture was the reason he was hurt.

Picture of Kyuhyun kissing Yesung’s cheek.

Yesung’s eyes were closed.

He enjoyed it?

No, he didn’t. But Ryeowook didn’t know that.

Ryeowook wanted to die.

But he knew he couldn’t do it.

He wanted to know the truth from Yesung himself.

He sighed deeply and hided his face to his pillow.

*BLING*

“Wh-what is that?” Ryeowook asked and looked to his nightstand.

“S-someone… Misses me?”

He reached his phone and opened it.

‘One message!’ He clicked it open. ‘From. Yesungie~’

He didn’t want to open it. He just didn’t want to see it. He didn’t want to know what he wanted. He placed his phone back and looked outside of the window.

“Why am I lying to myself?” He asked and took the phone back quickly.

 

From. Yesungie~

Wookie-ah. You asleep already? Sorry if I wake you up…

“You didn’t wake me” he smiled himself.

 

I just wanted to ask if we could see tomorrow at 11am. If you still want to go to the café with me.

“Stupid… Of course I want to”

 

I hope you are able to see this and txt me back. I would be really happy if we could see tomorrow. If not, then at the other time then, neh? I really have something I want to tell to you. I hope you could listen…

-Yesungie

 

Ryeowook smiled shyly and nodded. He really wanted to go to the café with him. But he didn’t know...

“Am I really ready for it after what he did…”

He held his heart. It was bounding really fast and deeply, slowly making him hurt.

“But if he has something to tell… Maybe he can explain what happened?”

Ryeowook looked at his phone. His finger went over the screen lightly, hardly touching it.

“Oh? There is more?” He asked as the text moved up,. He went closer to see what it was. His eyes were red because of crying and he didn't see properly.

The text made his heart doing a race.

 

Ps. Good night<3

-------------------♪~♫-------------------

Wookie's broken heart. You knew what was happening. But where did they got that picture? What Yesung wants to tell? Will Ryeowook see him?

Long time, no update...

This was really sad ):

And more is coming.

See you next time Luvers! And thanks to all my new subbies! Over 50♥ Thank you and see ya~