He helps, but doesn't know..

I don't like him!

Yesung's POV

I felt something vibrating. I took my phone but my eyes were too fuzzy, so I couldn't see who was calling.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hyung! Finally you answered!"

"Shindong?"

"Yep, where are you? Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I'm at.." I yawned before I reached the end of the sentence "..home. Why?" I rubbered my eyes and turned around on my bed.

"Hyukie was so worried." There came a silence pause but soon I heard voices again. "Is it Yesung hyung? Yes, you wanna talk to him? Could I?" Shindong chatted with somebody. Probably with Hyukie.

"Hyung, you wanna talk with Hyukie?" I knew it.

"Stretch out the phone to him".

"Okay, wait a sec". I heard rustling when he gave the phone to Eunhyuk.

"Hyung! You okay?"

"Of course silly!"

"You didn't respond to my messages." I heard that he was pouting. Smile came on my face.

"Stop pouting. I was sleeping. You don't need to worry."

"H-how did yo-"

"I know you Hyukie".

"True.. So, did you get detention? What did Ms. Lee said to you?" What? Oh, that thing before.. What did she said to me?

"I didn't. She understood everything when I told what really happened."

"Good to hear" Hyukie was smiling now.

"Ask him if he is coming to school tomorrow! He can have lunch with us!" Shindong screamed in the background.

"Tell him that I'm coming. But I'm not maybe coming to lunch, if you understand?" I answered before Eunhyuk even asked me.

"I will. So, we see tomorrow then?"

"Yeah, but now it's time to go to sleep. Again." I laughed.

"Okay, good night hyung". Eunhyuk said with soft and loving voice.

"You too. Say greetings to Dongie! Bye!" That was last thing what I said to him that night.

.

I looked at my bedroom's roof and thoughts flew trough my head. Silence was filled with fear, hate and amazement. Soon everything stop. No voices in my room. No thoughts in my head. No fear in my heart. No hateness in my soul. I didn't hate anybody. Those rumours are really not their fault. Or.. Maybe some of them are, but still. If there is really a boy that likes me: I don't hate him. He can't help his feelings, and I understand it, but I'm not the right guy to be in his heart.

"My thoughts are weird.." I closed my eyes slowly and evenly. "I promise that I will find that boy, and tell him the truth." Soon after that, I was asleep.

.

-Next day afternoon-

I sat in library. There was hardly anyone. So quiet and peaceful.. I got some time to relax and clear up my mind.

"No, no, NO!" Someone shout between shelves right behind me. I stood up and peeked behind the shelf. Someone was crying there. Books and papers were all over the floor. His red hair shined under the sunlight. Isn't that..?

.

Ryeowook's POV

Tears rolled down my eyes. "I will never learn this .." I didn't understand anything and I felt like I'm such a useless tiny trash.

I heard steps behind me. They are coming closer and closer. Nah~, it's just someone passing by. Or that was what I thought. I looked up and started to wipe my tears away and I couldn't hear those steps anymore. I felt somebody breathing right behind me, but I was too scary to turn around. I closed my eyes and hoped that who ever there were, could go away. Soon I felt warm touch on my shoulder and I turned around.

"Y-y-ye-ye-..."

"Hi, Ryeowook. Are you okay?" Yesung hyung stood right behind me. His hand was on my shoulder. Oh my God..

"Y-yes.." I sobbed. "I'm f-fine".

"You have cried.." His face became sad and that hurted my heart. I turned my head so he couldn't see my face. He kneeled and started to pick up my books and notes.

"Y-you don't really need to.." I said in quiet voice but he either didn't listened or heard me. I started to pick up my books with him. When we were ready, he stood up and I just stared at him. So handsome~. He held out his hand.

"Come up". I took his hand and he pulled me up. I almost loss of balance but he kept me afloat. Redness started to come onto my cheeks.

"You were studying here?" He asked. I just nodded back. "Do you need help?" I first shaked my head but then I said yes. "I can help you. I mean.. If you want?"

Could he really help me? Hi is just an angel. Words can't describe my feelings. I felt how hotness and redness spread to my face and my heart started to beat faster than ever before.

I sat down and he stood behind me. I started to do one exercise when he took my hand.

"Not like that, let me help you". He started to move my hand. He showed me what I have to do and I did it exactly like that how he said to me.

"Ah~ Now I get it!" I smiled happily.

"Show me then." He whispered nicely in my ear. It felt so warm..

He let go from my hand and I did one exercise all by myself. When I was finised I looked at him and he started to check it. I looked at him whole time. Those lips, those eyes, his hair, his soft hands.. He is just a perfect guy.

"Correct! Good job Wookie" He said happily and smiled to me. Aw~ What a beautiful smile he has! And he called me Wookie again! Omo!

"T-thanks for help Yesung hyung.."

"You're welcome", he said and patted my head softly.

.

"YESUNG HYUNG!" We turned around and there was a little bit bigger guy than Yesung running towards us.

"Shindong.." Yesung walked against him and I stood up.

"Ye-yesung hyung.. You..you need to come.." He was breathing hard.

"Shindong, what have happened?"

"I-in toilets.. The-there... You need to come now.."

Yesung turned to me and touched my cheek. "I'm sorry, I need to go." He and Shindong started to ran out of the library and I just stood there. What have happened?

I took my small notebook from my pocket and opened it. There was Yesung hyung's autograph. I stared the word 'love'.

"Yesung hyung, It's okay." I smiled and gave my notebook a kiss.

-------------------♪~♫-------------------

Thanks for comments and subscribes my Luvers ^^. And I am so, SO, SO, SO~ Sorry for this chap.. I first writed it at 1am yesterday, but then server went down and it didn't save my story... ;__; So I had to write it again. From start till the end. But hope you still like it. Again: I'm sorry.

@yewookM I really like that you are active, thank you. (: Yeah, I know that feeling too.. And answer to your question: This story is going to come little sad, but I can svare that it has a happy ending~ ^^