Simple smile

I don't like him!

 

Nobody's POV

Ryeowook played piano in the music studio. Notes of sweetness and sadness mixed up with Ryeowook’s singing and they became a beautiful song. Yesung was staring from the doorway. He didn’t want to come in. He would feel really awkward after everything what had happened today. Kangin’s peck, Kyuhyun’s confession…

“Argh… I can’t stand this…” Yesung was going to leave.

Ryeowook stopped playing and sighed. Yesung turned to look back at him. For a second, Ryeowook was looking at those black and white keys and Yesung looked at the shining eyes of this beautiful figure in front of him. His heart was going to jump out of his chest, in any minute.

Ryeowook placed his fingers back to the piano and began to play the new song.

I.. I know this song.. Yesung thought. His finger started to move with the rhythm.

Ryeowook took a breath and sang:

I never thought that I'd fall in love, love, love, love…
But it grew from a simple crush, crush, crush, crush~…

Yesung’s heart began to beat faster and faster, after every note Ryeowook sang. Yesung felt like.. Like..

“Is he singing this… to me?”

Been a fool, girl I know~…

“No.. he couldn’t do it..”

Didn't expect this is how things would go~…

Yesung smiled happily as Ryeowook looked like he enjoyed singing this song. It must mean a lot to him.. he thought.

Ryeowook had kept his eyes closed, but he opened them lightly. One, single and lonely tear rolled down his cheek, reflecting the sun light. It disappeared after Ryeowook finished the next line.

Maybe in time, you'll change your mind…

Yesung went totally speechless. No.. don’t cry… Baby please.. Yesung forgot everything bad and he focused only in the song and Ryeowook.

Because I can't sleep till you're next to me
No I can't live without you no more


“Ryeowook…” Yesung walked into the room. Ryeowook didn’t notice it.


Oh I stay up till you're next to me
Til
l this house feels like it did before

Yesung walked to the mixer table and he was going to press the record button, but it was already pressed down. He looked at Ryeowook, who was still singing eyes closed.

Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah

Yesung took one microphone quickly and..


“Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah” He sang these last parts of the chorus with him.

Ryeowook stopped to play the piano as he was frightened. Yesung put the microphone down and looked at Ryeowook.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to scary you…”

“N-no.. It’s okay. I was in my thoughts..” Ryeowook answered as he quickly stood up from the stool.

Yesung looked at Ryeowook smiling and shy face, as Ryeowook looked down at Yesung’s feet.

“I came late. I was scared to come in cause… No. Nevermind..” Yesung stopped before Ryeowook realized what he meant. “You sang beautifully.” he smiled at the younger as he changed the subject.

“Y-you heard whole song?!” Ryeowook shocked and blushed because of the sudden compliment. Yesung answered with a nod.

“I.. It wasn’t..”

“Don’t even start that” Yesung said. Ryeowook blushed harder and harder. Yesung’s finger was before his lips and he smiled.

Shi-… I… My heart..

“As I heard your singing already” He said. “Would you mind if I ask you to come to the coffee with me this Sunday?”

Ryeowook looked up. H-he don’t mean d-d-d…Dates right?!

He nodded. “I… I’d love to.. L-LIKE to come with you, Y-yesungie..”

“Good.” Yesung looked at Ryeowook in the eyes. “I see you then”. He walked out of the room, smile still across his face, covering those bad feelings he felt before. Ryeowook had made his day better with single and simple smile.

Ryeowook walked to the stereos and took of the cd. He placed the cd on the table and wrote to it: ‘Maybe in time, you change your mind… Love Wookie, to Yesungie’.

Lastly he put the cd in the case and pecked it. “I can do it. I can do it” he supported himself with wide smile and some girlie giggles.

-------------------♪~♫-------------------

 

Song what Ryeowook sang was Craig David's Feels like Insomnia

Ryeowook sang this song in SS2 as solo song. I loved his version. It's so touching~ 

This was fluffy romance (: But there is angst in tags, isn't it? I thought this chap to be angsty, but it's going to be next one.

What happenes when Ryeowook hears about Kyuhyun and Yesung's feeling towards this young guy, and WHERE he hears about it? Will they be able to meet ever again, even as friends, or will they broke up forever? You'll see~

Thanks Luvers, your comments helped me to get powers to write this! I. LOVE. YOU! ♥ *3* See you next time, and don't forget to comment, Kiitos♥ ;)

*cursing myself of shortness* -.-