Truth in the mirror?

I don't like him!

Nobody's POV

Yesung and Shindong were running to toilets. There were three long hallways between library and toilets. Three long and empty hallways.
They ran as fast as they could, but at second hallway Shindong stopped to catch his breath.

"Shindong?" Yesung stopped and came next to his friend. "You okay?"

"I.. I'm fine hy-hyung.." He was breathing really hard. "G.. go, I'll fo-follow you later.."

"Shindong..."

"You need to go.. Trust.. Me. I will be fine.."

Finally Yesung nodded and soon Shindong was alone in the lobby, leaning to wall and catching his breath. He didn't know, but let him see what have happened would change Yesung. Not maybe till forever, but still..

There where a lot of people. Yesung needed to push himself trough the crowd. Whan he finally get in he froze. What he saw was really shocking. He became really cold, and everybody stared at him.
What have happened? There was a red text, looked like blood or lipstick, on the mirrors:

Kim Jongwoon is a violent liar! Fu*king GAY!

He just stood there. He looked at the text really shocked. Voices began to change a huge mess in his head. His eyes glaze when he realized he was staring at himself.

No, that's not true. It's a lie.. Just a lie. A big mothering lie!!!

His feet left from under and he felt hard to the cold floor. Everybody pointed, laughed and whispered around him. He was completely powerless. Same sentence  was repeated  in his head over, over and over again. "Guys! Did you hear that here is a boy in our school that likes Yesung hyung?"

No.. No.. NO!

He cried. Tears hotly left his cheeks. They felt like they could burn. It hurted Yesung. Not as much as all those stares and laughs, but that pain was unbearable.

Does the hell feel like this..

.

"Excuse me.. Sorry... Let me trough.." Someone tried to push his way in.

"ing idiots! Let us thru!" Ka... Kang...

When they finally got in their eyes stared at mirros and then at weak Yesung, who had twisted himself on the floor.

"Hyung!" Shindong ran next to him and raised him against himself. "Hyung, you alright?"

"S-shindong.." A little smile came on his face. He turned his face against Shindong's chast and hugged him tightly. It felt so safety to be there.

"Here is nothing to see! Go away!" Kangin shout. Everyone mumbled while they went out. Kangin came next to Shindong and Yesung. "Is he okay?"

"Yeah, but his still weak" Shindong answered. "Let's get him to nurse."

Kangin took Yesung on his back. Yesung just leaned against Kangin's warm body. Yesung was really cold but his heart and cheeks felt like burning.

When they were going out, when Shindong realized something. "Go, I have something to do" He said.

Yesung and Kangin left. Shindong took a towel and began to clean up those mirrors. If I couldn't tell this to Yesung, this wouldn't happen.. He blamed himself.

-------------------♪~♫-------------------

My two eyes have gone cold. A marionette, dreaming only about you. Tears hotly fall..
That's what Daesung sings in Lunatic. I fell in love in that song long time ago, and I still love it. Dae♥

But yeah, I think I'm great at writing horror, and I hope this has it a little. Hope you like ;)) ♥

@voicesinsync You found the point! Awesome! I though it was a bit unclear but I'm happy you found it ^^

Silent readers, please leave a comment ^^ I'm not forcing you but it would be nice to read your opinions! (:

Thank you again my dear Luvers!