Phone call

I don't like him!

I hope you guys didn’t die while waiting this. ♥ Don’t hate me, please..?

-------------------♪~♫-------------------

Nobody’s POV

Ryeowook stopped and his eyes widened. Whose voice was it?

“Ah, it’s you hyung..” Ryeowook said. Disappointed.

Yeah, it’s me. Hey, Wookie. Could you tell mom and dad that I’m coming home late today? They didn’t answer when I called them.”

“Sure hyung..”

Wookie, what’s the matter? You don ‘t sound like yourself?”

Oh, it’s nothing. I’m just..” He fake yawned. “..tired.”

Oh, okay. Hey, by the way. Thanks for the breakfast yesterday. It was delicious!”

“Thanks hyung and you’re welcome! But yeah, you need to go and I’m almost home so: Good night!”

“Good night!” He said and ended the call.

Ryeowook sighed.

Of course it couldn’t be him.. It was just a mistake, right? A small, but sad tear started to build up in his eye corner.

.

.

Ryeowook went upstairs to his own room and closed the door. He fell on his bed. Really relieved and plaintive. His arm rested over his eyes. Covering his sad face.

His phone vibrated again. He didn’t want to pick it up so he decided to not mind about it.

It’s probably Sungmin.. He could understand if I tell him tomorrow.

Soon it stopped. Only thing what could be hearted was Ryeowook’s deep breaths and light wind coming in from the window. Finally, the tear was ready to fall, and Ryeowook let it drop.

His pocket started to vibrate again.

He must have something important to say. It can wait... He thought and took his phone from his pocket and put it to the bed next to him.

But it didn’t end. Someone kept calling to him. Now for fourth time.

.

“Okay, I’ll answer” He muttered to himself and took his phone not even looking at who was calling.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Hi.. i-is this Ryeowook’s number?” Kind and warm voice asked.

“Yes..”

Good. It wasn’t wrong number then.”

Ryeowook recognized the voice.

Omg.. It was him! He tried to call me whole time! Ryeowook ligtly slapped himself. You stupid..

“Y-yesung hyung.. I’m sorry. I-I didn’t pick up cause I thought you would be Sungmin hyung and..”

“It’s okay.”

Ryeowook’s heart beat faster than ever before. He didn’t know it, but so did Yesung’s.

Again, silence filled up the room with Ryeowook’s nervous breath and the wind. But it wasn’t awkward silence. It was something else.

Ryeowook thought everyone was able to hear his heart. He was really nervous.

“Ryeowook?”

“Yes?” He answered almost immediately.

“Umm.. Thank you.”

“Uh? W-why?”

 .

Yesung sighed. How could I say it?

 .

“Leeteuk told me.. He said you were there when I needed support, and you helped me. Thank you, Ryeowook-sshi.”

“I-it’s nothing. I’m happy you are alright now.”

Yesung smiled.

“How was your day?” he asked.

“Fine, I guess. I needed to redress those classes what I skipped..”

“Wait. You skipped classes?”

“Yes..”

“Why?”

Why? You ask why!? Because I was worried about you!!!

“No.. It wasn’t really nothing..” He said.

Okay.” Yesung didn’t want to be rude and ask more about it.

“How about yours?” Ryeowook asked.

“Mine? Pretty normal I think”.

“Okay”.

They both smiled, but they didn’t know it.

Do you like singing?” Yesung asked curiously.

“You too?” Ryeowook asked. Of course he knew that Yesung liked singing. His voice was amazing and Ryeowook loved to hear it.

“Yes!”

After a second he continued.

“Sing to me.”

“W-what..? Now?”

Yesung laughed. “No, you silly!”

Ryeowook blushed.

“Phones would falsify your sweet voice” Yesung said. “Tomorrow. After classes?”

“I-I don’t know.. My voice is not really..”

Don’t say that” Yesung cut. "I'm sure your voice is beautiful".

Ryeowook smiled shyly.

“By the way, how’s your studying?”

What? Ryeowook thought. Oh, he means when he helped me in the library…

“Bad.. I understand those things you told me, but these new things.. They are pretty hard..”

“You need my help again?” Yesung laughed.

“Could you really?” Ryeowook asked. He was as excited as a little child.

“Of course I can help you!”

“Thanks, hyung!”

“Is it really okay to you I’m calling you Wookie?”

“Y-yes. Why?”

“If I call you Wookie, you can call me what you want” Yesung smiled. “You don’t have to say hyung”.

What I want? Like hottie? Cutie? y? Handsome? Ryeowook chuckled himself.

“Okay, Yesungie” Ryeowook smiled really happily.

.

Yesung laughed. Yesungie... How cute. Just like him..

Why my heart can’t stop beating this fast? It’s getting hot now.. Yesung thought and loosen up his tie.

“But I have to go now. We will see tomorrow at school?”

“Sure!”

Will you come to the music studio with me after school?”

Okay, but you have to help me with my studies then”. Ryeowook said.

“Okay. That’s great! Good night.. Wookie…”

“Good night.. Yesungie..”

.

They ended the call. Ryeowook just stared at his phone.

“He really called me.. He really wanted to talk to me..”

First, there was only wind’s sound, but then, Ryeowook shrieked excitedly. He was really happy. He was going to meet Yesung tomorrow. They would be together. They would be able to talk to each other and he could hear Yesung’s wonderful voice singing to him.

-------------------♪~♫-------------------

I'm sorry for making you wait and I know, I have been really mean to you for these couple past chapters, so I hope you liked this ^^ So waited phone call. Simple but fluffy?

These texts are Yesung's thoughts, but he doesn't regonize them for himself.  /: sad isn't it?

So they are going to meet. YAY!
Will everything go alright, or will something happen? You'll see ;))

See you next time Luvers! ^^ Waiting for your comments! ♥~