Chapter 7

Last Kiss, Last Heart, Last Love

"Hyung, I think I'm in love."


Sungmin's POV

"EH?" 

Did I just hear Donghae correctly? Did he really say he's in love? With who? I've never heard him talk of anyone before. There's no possibility of him falling in love with anyone. Plus, he's too childish and innocent...right? 

"H-Hyung? Do you believe in love at first sight?" Donghae asked.

"Well...I guess, yeah, why? Who's the lucky girl?" 

"That's the problem...it's NOT a girl."

"........"

"It's a g-guy. A very hot guy." 

"........."

"I-It's Lee H-Hyukjae."

"................................WHAT."

I noticed how he was blushing like crazy, but that's not the problem. Sweet, little fishy Donghae loves Lee Hyukjae? The school bad boy? Oh boy, what has this world come to. I mean, Hyukjae pretty much intimidated and threatened Donghae, but he fell in love with him? This is one heck of a school day.

"I-I said..."

"I heard what you said Donghae. What I mean though is...is it safe? Hyukjae could hurt you, you know."

"I know, but I'm willing to take the risk. I think...I think maybe he's just lonely, right? He can't be THAT bad."

"I-...okay. If you're willing to trust him, I guess I can give him a chance too. However, IF he even attempts to do ANYTHING to you, I'm not holding back. I'm letting my ninja skills out, got it?"

"Yes, Umma." 

"YAH. LEE DONGHAE."

But, before I even got a chance to get up from where I was sitting, Donghae had run off. I thought I heard him chuckling. Aish...he's so childish sometimes. I smiled, thinking that maybe, Hyukjae will be able to change because of him. If what Donghae said was true and Hyukjae really was lonely, I hope everything goes well. 

Lee Hyukjae...I'm giving you my trust. Don't hurt Donghae. 


Hyukjae's POV

I could have sworn my heart was about to be ripped out. It wouldn't stop beating. Aish, Lee Donghae, only you can make my heart beat like this. He looked so cute when he was scared...I didn't mean to scare him so badly, but a guy needs to keep his image. 

"Yo, Eunhyuk, we're leaving now okay?"

I turned around and noticed Kangin and Siwon were walking towards the canteen. 

"Alright. Take care."

"Take..care? When did Lee Hyukjae become so soft?" I heard Siwon tease. However, before I could respond, he added, "Is it because of Lee Donghae?"

I could feel my cheeks and ears become warm....this is not the reputation I was hoping to maintain.

"YAH. JUST LEAVE." 

Ugh. Those two will pay someday, but for right now, I need to plan out my date with Donghae. ....I NEED TO PLAN MY DATE WITH DONGHAE. I started to mentally throw a tantrum. This is the first time I've ever done anything for someone other than myself. Actually, this is the only time I've ever done something for someone else. 

What does he even like? Maybe I should go ask someone...

Fortunately, I found the person I was looking for. Taking deep breaths in and out, I walked towards the figure.

"Hey, Sungmin right?" He seemed to have jumped a bit at the sound of my voice, but slowly, he stopped walking and turned around.

"Um...yes?"

"Do you think you could help me?"

"With what?"

"I-It has to do with...D-Donghae."

Immediately, my cheeks started to turn red. Gosh dang it. I need to learn how to control my blushing issues or we're going to have a serious problem. I noticed how his eyebrows furrowed together, but nonetheless, he nodded his head. I told him what I needed and he said he would text me his response. 

I owe you one, Sungmin. Thank you...

With that, the bell rang, signalling the end of lunch. We exchanged numbers, and I gave a quick wave to Sungmin and left. No, not to my class, I had to get some stuff beforehand. 

I hope this works


Donghae's POV

The bell for last period finally rang signalling the end of the day. I'm so tired and it's only the first day of the school year! I hope it goes by quickly, but then that means we're all going to be separated from each other. ...DON'T END SCHOOL YEAR. I mean yes end. No. Before I could have a mental argument with myself, a voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"D-Donghae? Are you ready to go?"

Slowly turning around, I saw Hyukjae in a full on tuxedo. He looks so beautiful...is it possible for a human to even look like that? Maybe, he's an angel. He's so mesmerizing. However, something brought me back to reality. 

Hyukjae and I are going on a date, though it's not official, but let's just call it that.

Wait. 

WE'RE GOING ON A DATE?

Oh my gosh. I'm so nervous. 

What if he doesn't like me?

What if he thinks I'm boring?

I think he got tired of waiting for my response because he intertwined our fingers and started leading me to his car. 

Lee Hyukjae, by the end of this day, you are going to kill me. 


YAY. SCHOOL'S OVER :D. Which means...more updates! (: Ah, the sweet smell of summer. I hope you're enjoying the story. We get to follow Eunhae on their date next ;3 how exciting!