Chapter 6

Last Kiss, Last Heart, Last Love

Sungmin's POV

"SUNGMIN!"

I heard a voice shout my name as I was being pulled towards the rooftop by Yesung. I stopped in my tracks and turned around to see who the owner's voice was. Beofre I could even fully turn my body, the next thing I knew, I was on the ground, with a fish on top of me. 

"Hyung~ I missed you! You didn't call or text me over the summer!" 

"D-Donghae...please get off of me." I plead. Aish, this childish fish weighs more than you would think. No, it wasn't because he eats too much. That's my specialty. He just dances and has those abs and muscles. Me? Well, I'm proud to say I've got flab! No, just kidding. I got them muscles too. They're just shy and like to hide. However, before Donghae could even pick himself up, it seemed as though someone threw him off me. 

"Yesung! Don't hurt Donghae like that!" 

I saw Yesung harshly pick the fish up and throw him, as if, back into the water, but because there was no water in a school hallway, Donghae landed onto the floor...again. 

"Yow! Aish, Minnie, your boyfriend is mean." Donghae said with a slight pout. You could see the hurt in his eyes and I noticed how Yesung looked a bit more sympathetic. Awww poor fishy! Was he jealous of Donghae? I mean all he did was tackle me to the ground, but still...wait. Did that fish just say boyfriend? BOYFRIEND?

"Uh, Donghae he's not my boy---" But, before I could even finish my sentence, I heard something...someone, specifically.

"EVERYONE MOVE. NOW."

The three of us turned around as we were pushed up to the lockers. I tried to use my martial art skills to get away, but boy were these guys strong. The one who was holding me was very strong, actually. He had strong hands and held a firm grip on me. Whoever this was must have experince. I winced in pain as the said person put my hands behind my back as if I was getting arrested. I looked over and saw Yesung trying to wriggle free from a person I recognized. 

It was Choi Siwon. The "hottie" all the girls swooned over. He was wearing all black and had a chain as a necklace. He was roughly pushing Yesung against the wall to make sure he wouldn't escape from his grasp. However, when I looked over at Donghae, I saw the fear in his eyes. He was totally mortified at the sight before him.

It was their leader, Lee Hyukjae. 

"I thought I told you and your little friends to move." Hyukjae spoke coldly.

"I-I-..." 

Hyukjae advanced towards Donghae and smirked at him. 

"DONGHAE RUN!" 

I saw him struggle to try and stand but it was too arduous. He was completely immobilized on the floor. Hyukjae knelt down and looked at Donghae at eye-level. What I heard next gave me the chills.

"Donghae-ah~ Meet me after school. We have some business to attend to, don't we?" 

With that, Hyukjae began to walk away. He was dressed in his black blazer with a black v-neck. His platinum blonde hair was visible under his fedora. He wore black skinny jeans that were ripped in several places. 

Whoever was holding me finally released his grip. However, as I saw how he let his guard down, I kicked him in the stomach before running to Yesung. Siwon was quick, though, and blocked my attack, threw me towards the wall, and ran to pick his friend up from off the floor. I now realized who it was that was restraining me, Kim Young-woon, or better known as Kim Kangin.  

The two ran off and I now noticed Donghae shaking in fear. 

"Donghae, are you okay? Tell hyung you're okay!" I screamed. I was terrified. Why did Hyukjae pick on Donghae like that? It just didn't make any sense.

"Hyung I-I-"

I waited for Donghae to answer, not wanting to interrupt him after what he just went through.

"Hyung, I need to tell you something," he said, looking at me full in the eyes. The look of fear disappeared from his eyes, and he was waiting for me to answer. However, although I thought he was looking at me, he was staring at Yesung. Yesung must have got the message.

"Ah, I'll be leaving now okay, Minnie? I guess we'll just talk tomorrow!" 

He smiled and waved before leaving the two of us behind. After he left, we sat in silence for who knows how long.

Well, you could call this awkward. See, this is where you would pick yourself up from the ground, awkwardly say bye, then awkwardly walk/run away. However, because Donghae was my friend, that wasn't an option for me. To break the silence, I finally spoke up.

"So what's up, Donghae?"

Without hesitating, he spoke. What he said made me confused, but shocked at the same time. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Hyung, I think I'm in love." 


Well, here's another chapter! I apologize if my last couple of chapters are y. I should really stop procrastinating on my studying. Maybe that's why these recent chapters are bad >< I'm sorry! Enjoy these updates for now because tomorrow will be a non-update day. I will resume my updates on Thursday if possible. Friday, the latest. I hope you're enjoying the story (: Don't worry. I see Kyumin in about maybe three chapters, so be patient! 

The next chapter, we'll pick up from where we left off with Donghae. 

Thank you to all my subscribers and commenters! :3 Saranghae to you all~ 

To all you silent readers. 

Meh. (: