Chapter 18

Last Kiss, Last Heart, Last Love

The next morning, Sungmin woke up to an empty house. He searched all over but found no one. Not even Henry was in his room. He decided to go to the bathroom to wash up. Afterwards, he walked towards his closet, only to come face-to-face with an outfit already picked out for him. He was confused. It was his best clothes that he had. His outfit consisted of a white dress shirt with a white blazer, a black bowtie and white pants. He wondered why these specific clothes were chosen and why he needed to wear them on this day. However, he obediently followed and changed. 

He looked himself over in the mirror and saw the necklace Kyuhyun made him dangling sideways on his blazer. He held it in his hand and kissed it for good luck, hoping today will be a day to remember as his mind was forgetting about everything that caused him so much pain.

He made sure his hair was nicely combed and smiled to himself. He went downstairs to cook himself breakfast. As he was about to open up the refrigerator, however, he saw a plate of pancakes lying on the dining table. Not only that, a single rose was nicely placed inside a vase. Sungmin smelled the pink rose and smiled. 

It smells just like the ones Kyuhyun had given me on that day...

He sat down and started digging into his pancakes. However, after the first bite, he immediately spat it back out. The pancakes, although they looked delicious on top, were burnt on the underside. His face scrunched up in dissatisfaction and he had no other choice to dispose of it, less he wanted to die of food poisoning. Before he left to wash his plate, he noticed a note was placed under the vase. Sungmin picked it up and examined it. The contents read:

Dear Sungmin~

I will love you until this rose dies.

Love,

Your Secret Admirer

As he finished reading the note, a smile crept up his face and he cutely giggled at the end. However, he pouted, realizing that his secret admirer would only love him until that rose dies. That gave the person about exactly a week. Sungmin sighed, but as he was about to throw the note away, he noticed something was written on the back of the paper.

P.S. I don't know how to cook. 

Sungmin chuckled and placed the memo back on the dining table. He carried his plate over to the sink and began washing it up. When he finished, he decided to go watch TV in the living room. However, just as he was about to grab the remote control, another note was lying under there.

To Sungmin~

I hope you take good care of it!

Love,

Your Secret Admirer (again)

This time, Sungmin was confused. He didn't know what he was supposed to take good care of. That was when he heard something from the corner of the room. He went over to it and noticed that a blanket was draped over some kind of box. He grabbed the blanket, counted to three, and pulled it off, revealing a cage. Inside the cage, a small, adorable, white bunny was soundlessly sleeping. Sungmin's eyes lit up and his face seemed as if it could split in half by his huge smile. Slowly, he unlocked the cage and picked up the bunny in his hand. He pet it softly, admiring its beauty and fur and purred like a cat. Now, he had to think of a name, but wasn't sure what to name it exactly. Suddenly, he thought of the perfect name and smiled.

"I'm going to call you Kyumin." 

He happily smiled, draped the blanket back over the Kyumin's cage, and bounced off back into his room. Just as he was about to go, though, a note on the door stopped him. He walked over to it and it seems as though nothing could ruin his day.

Minnie~

Today is going to be the best day of your life. 

I will promise you that.

This is the city where we first met and I could never forget it.

I hope you haven't figured out who your secret admirer is yet.

It's meant to be a secret for a reason.

Here's your hint though:

The day you walked into my life, you turned my world upside down.

The sun was setting here and the moon was coming out, but you lit up the night. 

You found me here, crying, but you held me in your arms.

From that day on, I knew that you were the one.

I'll be waiting for you, my princess.

Love, 

Your Prince<3 

Sungmin's tears fell, but this time, it wasn't from sadness. It was from joy. He remembered the place completely. How could he ever forget? It was the place where he met his love. The person he loves now. He slipped the piece of paper into his pocket, put on his shoes, and walked out the door. 

Nothing could ruin this day. Kyuhyun, wait for me. 

With that, Sungmin made his way to the first place he and Kyuhyun had met. His smile was as bright as ever and he knew this day would be perfect. After everything that happened, he was finally happy, and soon enough, he'll finally be with the one person he loves the most. 

Kyuhyun.


 

 

 

A/N: To all of my subscribers and commenters, thank you lots! You guys really motivate me to write :3 After all the sadness, here's a happy chapter for you! ^^ I hope you liked it...I was writing this pretty late because I knew my previous chapter was just plain horrible. I apologize. 3: 

Please subscribe and comment. (: 

Saranghae~ <3