Chapter 16

Last Kiss, Last Heart, Last Love

No One's POV

"Truth or dare."

Everyone in the room stopped all their activities and looked at the person who was entering the room. Henry revealed the bottle that was in his hand, but kept his smirk evident on his face. Zhou Mi pulled his mochi in for a tight hug and gave him a peck on the cheeks. 

"Okay, let's play."

Everyone looked at Kyuhyun with surprised expressions, but he just stared at them with an uninterested face. However, his mind was thinking differently. 

This could be my chance.

He looked at Sungmin.

Wait for me.

Henry smiled as he heard the answer he wanted and sat down. Eventually, everyone began crowding around in a circle, and Henry placed the bottle down in the middle. He spun the bottle first and it landed on Zhou Mi.

"Mimi! Truth or dare?"

Zhou Mi looked at him for a while before smiling and answering.

"Truth."

"Ehhh? You're no fun!" Henry pouted but nonetheless, smiled afterwards.

"Okay, let's see....Oh! How much do you love me?"

"That's easy. THIS MUCH." Zhou Mi stretched his arms out as wide as he could and looked at Henry. However, he wasn't expecting the smaller one to be frowning. 

"Only that much? Tsk." Henry got up and ran up the stairs. 

"Mochi, wait!" Zhou Mi chased after Henry and eventually, they were long gone in their own world.

"Um, let's keep playing!" Donghae grabbed the bottle in the middle and spun it. The bottle was slowing down and it stopped at Hyukjae. The monkey smiled and waited for his fishy's question.

"Truth or dare?!"

"Truth."

Donghae scrunched his face up and hummed, thinking of something he could ask of his lover.

"How much do YOU love ME?"

"More than you can imagine." He pulled Donghae into a hug and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Donghae blushed immediately and hid his face in Eunhyuk's shirt.

"N-not good enough...Scream it to the world!"

Hyukjae looked happily at the person in his arms, leaned very close in and whispered into his ear, "I love you."

Donghae looked up and was confused. "Why are you whispering it to me! I said the world!" He pouted and gently smacked the other. 

The monkey chuckled lightly before answering, "Because you are my world," and pulled him in for another kiss. 

"AISH, TOO MUCH PDA."

"Shut your mouth, Cho." 

"Tsk."

Kyuhyun was trying to block out the sight before him while everyone else was happily ignoring it, figuring out who should spin next. To end the conversation, Kyuhyun decided that he would just spin it, so he reached for the bottle, but instead of holding the bottle, he was holding something. No, he was holding a hand. He followed the fingertips, the hand, the arm, and eventually, to the face to figure out who the person's hand was. It was Sungmin's. 

The two of them looked at each other for a while before letting go of the other's hand and turning away, blushing. However, Kyuhyun decided to just spin the bottle and end this game already. The bottle continued to spin and spin, and soon enough, everyone was gathered around, watching it intently. It began to slow down until, it landed on Sungmin.

Okay, time to ask my question.

Kyuhyun drew in a breath, but before he could speak a word, a voice from behind stopped him and everyone looked up to see who it was. 

"Who do you love, Sungmin?"

Henry was walking down the stairs, holding Zhou Mi's hands and smiling happily. Everyone turned towards Sungmin and waited for his answer. Sungmin didn't know what to answer. His mind told him to say Yesung, but his heart wouldn't let him. He looked at Yesung, then at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was staring at him, and he looked at his eyes and saw the sadness that filled them. His heart sank. 

 

 

 

 

W-who do I l-love?