Chapter 3

Last Kiss, Last Heart, Last Love

 

No One's POV

Sungmin anxiously sat quietly in his seat, anticipating the lunch he would be spending with Yesung. He hesitantly peeked around the room to discover the said person watching him. Nervously, he looked outside the window as he felt his cheeks flushing in color. Yesung chuckled lightly remembering their childhood days and how they would spend each day together, running around and playing.

True, he did miss those days, but he was just glad he finally found the person whom he's been searching for for years now. The way they separated was heartbreaking to both sides of their close relationship and left both of them with shattered feelings.

Little did these two know, a single person was watching them, eyeing them carefully. He mentally jotted down notes and made sure to remember everything.

Just when Sungmin thought that he would die of keeping all of his emotions in, the bell finally rang, saving him from all of his worries. 

"Ahhhh! Finally! I thought Math would never end!" Sungmin said. He never really understood that difficult subject. Who could blame him? What do numbers have to do with anything. All he was interested in were paintings and photography. Sungmin didn't like thinking logical. It was just too...well...logical. He loved letting his mind wander free and flow whereever he wanted. It was like a safe haven for him. Snapping out of his thoughts, he remembered the real reason as to why he was so anxious before. 

"Yesung! Let's go, neh?" Sungmin said with a cute but warm smile. Yesung loved the smile. No, cross that. He loved everything about him. Sungmin's beautiful eyes, his milky, white skin, his M-shaped lips. 

Without words, Yesung hummed as his answer, grabbed his stuff, and held Sungmin by the hands, leading him away. 

Sungmin blushed at the sudden contact. However, before taking his leave from the classroom, he noticed Kyuhyun still fast asleep with Ryeowook packing his stuff. Somehow, he felt a sudden pain in his heart, but decided to ignore it just this time.

I just want to enjoy this moment. 

This moment...with my first love.


Kyumin shippers and Yewook shippers, please do not kill me. I am too young to die ;~; it's all part of the story so don't worry! (: