'Player'

And You Thought One Lie Couldn't Hurt

 Chapter Two



..::Taecyeon's POV::..



"Taecyeon, over here!" I heard Seul Ong smile and wave his hand for me to come over.

"Hey guys!" My teeth weren't shy at all to say the least. 

Unwrapping my sandwich, I noticed something weird about Jay. Something's been bothering him for the past month, I don't know what it could possibly be. He's never laughing as often or cracking jokes, it really ruins the mood at the table too...

"Hey, you okay?" I tapped my best friend on the shoulder and he didn't say anything, he just looked at me.

"I'm fine." He always says that, every single time I would ask him.

Maybe I am a nice person but I know right from wrong too. And I have pet peeves, things that make me mad. Jay is getting on my nerves lately. Has he told anyone what's bothering him? I would be the first person to tell me though, I am his best friend, nothing comes between us. Or so I thought.

"Would you look at Yoobin's legs today, they are FINE." Wooyoung said, putting the emphasize on 'FINE'. Jay gave him a disgusted look, the kind of look he gave to Wooyoung when he flirted with Yoobin. But he only did that when he cared for her.

"Stop, you know what kind of a girl she is..." Changmin hit him and Wooyoung just clutched his head.

Yoobin, the kind of girl that'll sleep around with everybody. It's disgusting just looking at a girl like that. What's even more disgusting is I liked her a long time ago, I liked her so much. We would hang out as a group all together but we would always run away together to walk in the park or go buy ice cream. Who would have known she was a...'Player'? 

So who has she slept with? 

Kwon Ji Hoon, Lee Min ho, Kim Tae Woon, the list is endless. She's smart, only sleeping with people from a different school far away from us. She was probably trying to maintain her image, not that it worked. Whenever someone said something like 'I can't believe you slept with my boyfriend...', she would act clueless. It's really pathetic, at least face it and apologize.

"Hey Taecyeon!" Jessica skipped over and greeted everybody else. 

Jessica's one of my best friends, we do everything together now. Before Yoobin became something else, Jessica and her used to be best friends. Actually, I think they still are but sometimes I wish Jessica would stop being so nice. Just give her what she deserves like the rest of girls do.

"Hyung! Don't touch my sandwich!" Chan Sung yelled and smacked Nichkhun's hand away, shielding his food. 

"Jessica, why do you talk to that Yoobin girl?" Jo Kwon scrunched up his nose like he smelled something funny. 

"Maybe cause she got some nice legs on her..." Wooyoung never did get over his 'Yoobin's legs' obsession.

She smiled sweetly and scratched her head "Well, she's not my friend but I feel bad you know, we used to be so close..."

"You're too nice..." I said as the guys agreed.

"I'll see you later oppa, I got to go help Taeyeon deliver boxes to the teachers! Bye!" She hopped off to the girl's table. As soon as she left, the guys went crazy and bombarded me with questions.

"Man, you got Jessica all up on you..." Junho played with his spaghetti and Junsu agreed "Yeah man, you have a chance with her, take it!" 

The truth is, I never liked or will like Jessica. The only love I've had in my life was Yoobin. If she wasn't who she is now, after being exposed, I would still like her, I wanted to be married to her. 

"But I don't like her..." My face was serious so they figured I really didn't like her.

"She likes you though, it's written all over her face." Seul Ong said, sipping on his juice box. 

"I don't like Jessica, there's something weird about her..." Jaebum said like he was some detective trying to uncover a mystery.

"What's weird about her?" Jin Woon questioned Jay and I wanted to know too.

Besides, she's the one that told me about Yoobin's 'playing around' before I fell into her trap. If it wasn't for her, I would have fallen deeper in love with her. Then she would mess around with me and move on to the other guys. Jessica's my savior! When I told the other guys, they started hating Yoobin too. She deserves it and Jessica had the right to tell everybody, it had to be done. First, the 20 of us knew and then it spread all over the school. Rumors only take one class period to spread. Jessica told us specifically to not tell her she told everybody, she said it'll make her feel bad. Of course I trust Jessica, is there a reason not to?