Leg

And You Thought One Lie Couldn't Hurt

 Chapter Fourteen



..::Yoobin's POV::..
 

"And I don't think you should wear shorts once we're on the island..." Tiffany made a disgusted face and whispered. "Wooyoung has been weirdly obsessed with your legs lately..."

Island? Yup, that's right! We're taking a field trip to Jeju island! We're on the boat right now. I'm with my two roomies, Tiffany and Soo Young. 

"He always has been, I think he has a leg ." Soo Young stuck out her tongue and poked her finger in side , making gagging noises.

"Soo Young." Tiffany grabbed my hand and led me towards Soo Young's bed. "We have to tell you something."

"Yeah, we do, but you can't tell ANYONE." I emphasized the last word.

"Okay...What is it?" She held out her pinky. "And I pinky swear NOT to tell ANYONE."

I shook her pinky with mine after Tiffany. "Alright, well...You know Jessia?"

"Yeah, of course I know Jessica, what about her?"

"Soo Young, she's not who you think she is..." I whispered and looked around before telling her the true side of Jessica. "She's the one that made up the rumor about me being...Loose."

"What...?!" She scrunched up her whole face and jumped off the bed, gasping for air. "But...You...And...What?!"

I laughed at her reaction and Tiffany nodded. "Yup, it's true."

"Holy!" Soo Young threw one of her pillows are the wall. "You're not kidding right?! Cause this is, in no way, funny!"

"It's 100% true. And she actually hates me. She hated me ever since I told her I liked Taecyeon." I rolled my eyes and covered my mouth when I realized what I just said.

"You like Taecyeon?!" Soo Young smiled and hopped up and down. If she kept that up, the whole boat might start sinking...

"She had to know some day..." Tiffany fanned my red face with her hands as I regained my composure.

"Wow, is there anything else I should know?" 

"Well, we are best friends now, so I feel like I should tell you EVERYTHING..." I pondered about anything else I missed. "Oh, and Jessica, she tried to ruin my life since she knew I liked Taecyeon. I'm pretty sure you know she does too."

"Yeah, she makes that pretty obvious. But she went out with Jaebum because...?"

"I don't know but I think she threatened him to ruin HIS life if he didn't act like he was going out with her." I replied and remembered that day when Jaebum came back to me for good.

"Your life is okay now right?" Soo Young pointed to me like a mom asking her son whether or not he finished his vegetables.

"Yup, it's great now!" I smiled and suddenly, those two huddled very close to my face and giggled.

"So...When are you going to confess?" Tiffany stuck out her tongue and moved her eyebrows up and down really quick.

"What...What are you guys talking about?" Did anyone tell you guys I'm a really bad liar when it comes to boys?

"Oh, don't play dumb!" Soo Young got up and twirled around. "Maybe he'll confess first!" 

I looked up to her with eyes wide open and a smile plastered onto my face. "I kind of heard he had a thing for me..."

"Oh, you're so full of it!" Tiffany hit me with a pillow and I giggled. "I want a boyfriend!"

"We're on the same boat Tiffany..." Soo Young looked down and up. "Well, literally, now that I think about it."

"Ewww, that joke was so corny..." Tiffany laughed with me and watched Soo Young blush a little.

"But it is true, I heard that Taecyeon might have a little thing for Yoobin. I heard it from Sunny, who heard it from Kwon." Tiffany sighed and played with her hair. "He might even ask you out first."

All I did was smile but that was only because words couldn't describe how ecstatic I was.

"Anyway, want to go to the spa tomorrow? They have a spa, an ice cream parlor, everything! We should all go together! Even if it means Jessica coming along too..." Tiffany rolled her eyes at the last few words but then smiled.

"We should, that'll be-"

Knock, knock.

I swung my head towards the door before finishing my sentence and looked at the two girls. They seemed to not have any idea of who it could be either.

"...Yoobin?" Before I could even blink, I saw the two girls' jaws drop at the voice. No one has a deep voice like Taecyeon with a pinch of dorkiness thrown in. Tiffany and Soo Young started to spaz out on the floor and pushed me towards the door while trying to contain their laughters. I'm not laughing, I'm scared as anything right now!

I opened the door and smiled, but tried not to look too excited. "Hey Taec."

"Can I..." He looked over my shoulder to see the two idiots rolling on the floor. "Talk to you somewhere else?"

"Yeah sure!" I quickly shut the door and followed him. I walked closely behind him when I saw him taking me into a cafe. He opened the door for me and I could smell the coffee beans tickle my nose. We both sat down at a table and I saw...Junho?!

"What are...You work here?" I asked Junho who brought us two cups of coffee but he didn't respond, he just walked away. "That was Junho right? You saw that too?"

"Yeah, don't worry about him." He giggled to his self like he knew something I didn't know.

...Is this some kind of a prank? I was hoping the girls were right about him wanting to confess to me first.

Suddenly, my ears caught some suspicious, whispering voices coming from the wall separating the kitchen and the cafe. I looked over and saw someone peaking out and looking at me but pulled his head back immediately. Jin Woon...?!

"Taecyeon, what's going on?" I asked and he gave me a clueless look. Oh, I saw you smiling, don't play stupid...

"They're just here to see what happens." He smiled and stirred his coffee innocently.

"To see what happens...?"

"To see what happens when I confess to you." He looked up. "Yoobin, I like you."

I stopped sipping my coffee mid way and I felt it burning my lip, but that didn't matter. Did Taecyeon just say he likes me?!

"What?" I longed for him to say it again, just one more time.

"I really do like you Yoobin." He smiled and I could see his eyes twinkling under the orange lights in the cafe.

My face froze in shook. I put the coffee cup down slowly and smiled like a doofus. 

"I like you too Taecyeon." I squirmed around in my chair just thinking about holding his hand. My smile could have ripped my face apart right then.

"So does that mean we might be going out soon?" He acted like a little boy asking his mom for another cookie before dinner.

I giggled. "Most likely."

"YEAH!" He all the sudden jumped out of his seat and ran to the kitchen. "SHE SAID YES!" 

There was shouting and commotion in the kitchen and I saw Kwon and Woo Young dancing on top of the tables like cheap old men in clubs...I made a disgusted face when Woo Young looked at me and started to rub his legs weirdly. Him and that stupid leg ...

"YEAH BRO!" Behind the counter, I saw Seul Ong high fiving Taecyeon and the other guys tackling each other down.

"Well...I'll see you tomorrow." I waved nervously at Taecyeon who shoot me a smile that could melt even Jessica's heart. I walked away, hoping my knees wouldn't give out. Once I left the cafe, I sprinted over to my room and slammed the door shut once I got in. Jessica and Soo Young ran over and held me back.

"What did he say?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" They said at the same time.

I smiled happily. "HE CONFESSED!" They screamed so loud, I could feel the sound running into my body.

"So you guys are going out?!" Tiffany was close to crying and I nodded in response. She screamed again and hopped up and down with me.

"Can life get any better?!" I fell back onto my bed and watched the other two still freaking out. 

That night, I dreamed about Taecyeon. And nasty old men rubbing their legs in clubs.

--

A/N : thank you guys so much for commenting! you guys are jjang! :D