Not So Lips

And You Thought One Lie Couldn't Hurt

 Chapter Sixteen

 

..::Yoobin's POV::..


"I HATE BOATS!" Jo Kwon started to fan his self quickly and rolled his eyes while cat walking off the boat and onto the soft sand. I felt every grain tickling my toes and caused me to curl my toes.

"Kwon ah, it's okay!" Sunny shouted and hopped onto his back and they were gone in a blink of an eye. They didn't even change yet and they charged right into the water. Kwon accidently tripped half way in so they both collapsed in the shallow water.

"There's sand in my shirt!" Sunny yelled and started to splash water in Jo Kwon's face for being so clumsy.

"Happy couple." Seul Ong teased me and I just stomped onto his foot and put on my sunglasses.

"God, you are NOT weak..." He whined and grabbed onto his foot and hopped on the other.

"Let's go find out room, heard Taecyeon's right across the hall." Sooyoung winked and dragged me over to the tall building. They have buildings on islands?!

"Holy..." Tiffany whispered and I was just as surprised as she was. This place looked...Unaffordable...

"Come on! Let's go find our room!" Sooyoung always has to drag me somewhere, doesn't she?

"216...216..." Sooyoung slowed down and scanned each door while I was still looking around at the expensive lamps and vases. "Here it is!" She unlocked the door and slammed it open, running towards the bed rooms first.

"She has so much energy..." Tiffany pulled her suitcase inside the house with the little power she had.

"Seriously, she's like an energy pill..." I sighed and saw Taecyeon, Jaebum and Wooyoung walking down the hall and stopping in front of the door across from ours'.

"Oh, nice!" Wooyoung jumped in front of me and smiled. "We're right across Yoobin!" I could only try to smile but I failed and gave him a horrified look.

I looked past Wooyoung's big head and saw Taecyeon waving happily. Automatically, my hand shot up and waved shyly back. 

"Are you going swimming with us?" Wooyoung asked practically drooling all over the expensive carpet.

"Yeah...Not with you though..." I stuck out my tongue and ran inside my room and shut the door quickly.

"Man, he just keeps on going and going." Tiffany sighed and tied up her hair in a messy bun that she pulls off so well. "Get ready, Sooyoung already went downstairs.

"She did? I didn't see her and I was standing right outside the door..." Tiffany smiled at my response.

"I didn't say she used the door." She smirked. "She jumped off the balcony and into the pool. Thank god she landed in the deep end..." They have a pool AND a beach?!

"That girl is insane!" I scrunched my eyebrows together and stared at Tiffany in awe.

"Yeah, that's Sooyoung for you." She laughed and then pointed to me. "Now get ready and come downstairs ASAP!" She ran out of the room and I heard her feet scurrying down the stairs.

I ped my suitcase and grabbed my swim suit. Maybe I should have packed more clothes...It's only 4 days anyway, no biggie. Quickly, I changed out of my clothes and into my swimming suit and threw a summer dress over it. It was white and was made of a towel like material. 

I ran out of the door and down the stairs, excited to walk into the water and maybe even tan some...I'm getting on the pale side.

"Yoobin!" Junho smiled and grabbed my hand. He started to skip towards the beach and I couldn't help but join him. "You're missing all the fun let's go!"

Little did I know this cute and innocent face was just a trick. Once we were close to the water, where Jo Kwon and Sunny was, he grabbed me and threw me into the water, soaking me form head to toe. I surfaced and just stood there with my mouth wide open in shock.

"You little!" I ran out of the water and chased him. He started to laugh and eventually tripped on his own two feet. I stopped and smiled proudly. "Karma." He looked back and pouted with his face covered in sand.

Honestly, the only reason I wanted to come to the beach was to see Taecyeon. Jaebum and him are known as the guys with 'beastly bodies'. I looked around but didn't see him anywhere. Sulking, I dragged my feet over to Tiffany and laid down next to her.

"What's bothering you baby?" She blew a bubble with her gum and it popped. "You look so unhappy."

"Taecyeon's not here..." She laughed instantly and I just hit her lightly.

"NOW you guys sound like a couple. Don't worry, Wooyoung told me they'll be here soon."

"YOU risked asking Wooyoung?!" I gave her a bewildered stare. "And you're wearing shorts! What happened to 'He's so dangerous, don't talk to him when your legs are bare'?!"

"Well, don't take this the wrong way but," She sat up and took off her sunglasses and faced me. "Your boyfriend has a HOT body. Of course I had to ask."

I stared at her dumbfounded. Was that a compliment or should I be offended? Should I be mad...?

She laughed and sat back down. "You're so cute Yoobin."

"Look who it is." Jessica a pose in front of us and I have to admit, she looked tier then she does in school. 

"Oh my god..." Tiffany sighed and put on her sunglasses again. "You're hurting my eyes, go away."

"Oh please, just because you're not on my side anymore doesn't mean that you're prettier then me." Jessica smirked and looked over to me. "Here comes your boyfriend, you ." She walked over behind us and I looked back to see Taecyeon and Jaebum walking towards the water as if they were models.

"Holy mother..." Tiffany threw off her sunglasses this time and gawked at them both. I couldn't even stand looking at Taecyeon for too long so I turned back around and acted like I didn't see him. 

"Yoobin, you got some competition." Tiffany shook my arm and pointed towards...

"Oh hell no!" I stood up and silently gasped. Taecyeon was rubbing Jessica's back! What...What?!

"If I were Taecyeon, I wouldn't rub sunscreen on another girl's back, only my girlfriend's." Tiffany sang behind me and smiled. She knew I wasn't a happy camper right now.

"I'll show her..." I walked over and smiled the best I could without throwing up on Jessica's face. 

"Oh, hey Yoobin!" Jessica had 'GO AWAY' written all over her face.

"What are you doing Taecyeon?" I asked and he looked up innocently. He really thought there was nothing wrong...

"...What?"

"Oh, she's right, you guys are dating after all!" She was about to sit up when she stopped and laid down again. "But then again, there's nothing wrong with this, it's no big deal. Right Yoobin?"

I smiled at how ridiculous that sounded but Taecyeon took that as 'Of course it's okay!' and continued to rub sun screen on Jessica's back.

Then I started to think like Seul Ong. "Oh, right, you go ahead Taecyeon." I looked over to Seul Ong who was lounging in the beach chair next to Jessica's and walked over with a plan in my head. A plan inspired by Seul Ong.

"Hey Seul Ong!" I smiled and he looked up, taking his sunglasses off and squinting. "What? Why do you look so happy? That's not normal happy smile, that's creepy happy!" 

"Do me a small favor." I faced him so Taecyeon and Jessica couldn't see my face. "Rub sun screen on my back."

His eyes were close to popping out of his head and he crawled back slowly. "Yoobin...Are you okay?"

"Seul Ong, don't worry, it's not anything like that." I pouted a little. "Just look behind me."

His eyes wandered off of my face and looked over to the disgusting scene Jessica created. She disgusts me...

"Ohhhhh." He smiled slowly and stood up with a towel in his hand. He laid it down on the floor and motioned for me to lay down. 

"Now just act like you're happy." Seul Ong instructed and I waved my feet in the air. "I am happy!"

"You don't look so happy." He chuckled and I stuck my tongue out at him. "Just do your work, my back is going to burn."

"Just start laughing after I talk, okay?" I nodded and listened to him. "So then the chicken said, why bother crossing?!"

I had no idea what the punch line was but I cracked up anyway. I knew Jessica looked over, she started laughing too. My smile slowly disappeared and wondered how someone could be so bratty.

"Hey Taecyeon! Where's Jaebum?" Seul Ong called out to get his attention. Sometimes, I think Seul Ong and I are siblings. Or partners in crime.

I didn't hear a response and my smile crept onto my face again. Too shocked to say anything?

"He's...Out here." He said and Seul Ong went back to working on my back.

"Your skin is so smooth." He ran his fingers down my back and shivers ran through my whole body.

"Don't do anything gross, you remind me of Wooyoung." Seul Ong laughed and I felt him emptying the bottle of sunscreen onto my back. I squirmed around a little when the cold sunscreen hit my skin.

"Is Taecyeon looking?"

"Hell yeah he is, he keeps glancing over with a worried look on his face." Seul Ong was having more fun then I was, that's for sure.

"Good." I hated things like getting revenge on someone, but if it makes Jessica look bad, I'm all for it. Plus, Taecyeon looking too right? Serves him right, why wouldn't you rub sunscreen on your girlfriend's back?!

CONSPIRACY!

...Whoa, had a Jaebum moment there.

"Dried Mango?" Seul Ong tossed a bag in front of me and I dug in. I love Philippine mango slices! "YAY!" 

"Feed me, my hands are all greasy." I grabbed one and turned around to shove the dried mango in his mouth. "Wow, thanks, now my face feels numb." I smiled and nodded, chewing on my mango happily.

"Yo man." I heard Chan Sung say to Taecyeon. "Look at the happy couple. I wish I were you Yoobin, having Taecyeon rubbing suncreen on my back. Isn't..."

Seul Ong tapped me and pointed to Taecyeon, Chan Sung and Jessica.

"...You got the wrong girl hyung." Chan Sung snickered and pushed Taecyeon a little. "This is Jessica, not Yoobin."

I turned back around and laughed silently to myself. Yeah Jessica, get lost!

"Whoa!" Chan Sung was suddenly standing next to me, looking down. "...What did I miss, did you guys break up or something?! Are you two going out?!"

I shook my head and motioned him to sit down. "If he's going to rub sunscreen on Jessica's back, I'll get some other guy to rub my back." I pointed to Seul Ong.

"OHHHHHH..." Chan Sung smiled devilishly and leaned in. "Well it's working, Taecyeon hyung looked pretty pissed. What are you going to do next?"

"We'll see..." I smiled and fell asleep to the sound of the waves crashing and people laughing.

~

Hmmmm...?

I opened my eyes and yawned, stretching on the floor like a cat. "You're finally awake!" Tiffany shook my shoulders. "We tried everything to wake you up."

"Oh, sorry!" I stood up right away and saw everybody grabbing their things and walking home. "We're going home?"

Tiffany and Yuri smirked and giggled. "It's been 6 hours..."

"Really?!" I looked over to the ocean and saw the sun set reflecting onto the water beautifully.

"And you making Taecyeon jealous..." Tiffany leaned in and smiled. "Totally worked! He saw you and Seul Ong sleeping next to each other!"

"Sleeping next to each other?!" I looked around and saw Seul Ong who smiled nervously. I brought up my hand in front of me and curled it into a fist.

"Don't be mad, it worked! Taecyeon looked so uncomfortable the whole time!" Tiffany cracked up and pushed me. "Start walking, he'll probably try to come talk to you."

"Alright." I grabbed my towel and started to walk back to the hotel. "Hey noona!" Jin Woon smiled and I brushed the sand out of his hair.

"Hey Jin Woon!" 

"You tan so easily..." I looked down onto my skin and saw that I was a few shades darker! I'm tan! "Oh my god, you're right!"

I didn't hear any foot steps behind me, Taecyeon wasn't following me at all. Was he really mad? God, was this a mistake?

"Noona, you okay?" I looked up and nodded, smiling to reassure him. "Of course, it's just kind of cold now."

"Come on, let's go inside!" He took my hand and ran into the hotel. After he stopped at his room, I walked over to mine. I opened the door and shut it. Tiffany stood up from the couch and came over to me. "So, what did he say?!"

My eyebrows burrowed together and I sighed. "He didn't talk to me yet..."

"Oh..." She didn't look too excited now. "Well, he'll talk to you tomorrow. Nothing to worry about." 

"Go to sleep guys, I'm tired!" Sooyoung whined from her bed room and I dragged my defeated body over to the bathroom to change out of my wet bathing suit. I put on a hoodie Taecyeon got me for Christmas last year and Adidas shorts. 

"Well I'm going to sleep, night Yoobin." Tiffany entered her room and shut the door. I walked into the living room and pouted. Why aren't you...Jealous?! Stupid Taecyeon...Making me mad.

I decided to take a walk down the beach, the beach always relaxed me. And besides, it's only 9. I stomped over to the door and opened it. 

"Ooo, you ert!" Wooyoung said in a high voice and covered his chest. I just sneered and walked down the first flight of stairs. 

"Yoobin, wait!" I looked up and saw Taecyeon running down the stairs and stopped me before I could walk down the next flight of stairs. He pushed me towards the wall with his hand and gave me a serious look before Wooyoung got the message and went inside his room. 

"What?" Here it comes...

Sorry I messed up. I thought making you jealous would have worked. Guess not, only you can make mistakes Taecyeon.

"What the hell were you doing today?" 

"...What was I doing?" Forget apologizing, forget taking a walk down the beach, I'm standing my ground and proving my innocence! 

He stepped back and his lips a little and crossed his arms. "Whoa, don't tell me your mad at me."

"Of course I'm mad!" He shouted and I noticed how pink his lips were. So...Kissable.

...But I'm still mad!

"Why would you be mad?!"

"You let Seul Ong rub sunscreen on you!" 

I laughed a little and crossed my arms too. "So you think it's okay for you to rub sunscreen on Jessica's back?"

He just stood there like he suddenly turned to stone. His face was expressionless, and only his eyes moved when he avoided eye contact with me. "...Did that make you mad?"

"Of course that made me mad!" Unknowingly, I started tearing up and fidgeted. My body always reacts like that when I'm overwhelmed. "Taecyeon, sometimes you act like I'm not even your girlfriend anymore!"

He looked over to me for a second and looked back onto the ground. Right after, he looked up slowly with his eyes wide open. "Are...Are you crying?"

"No, I'm not!" I ran down the second flight of stairs and then the third. God, why are there so many stairs?!

"Yoobin, wait!" He grabbed my hand again and I tried to escape but his grip was too strong. 

"And I only did that I was jealous of Jessica..." I looked up to see him standing there speechless. "Why didn't you come over and tell Seul Ong to stop?"

He chuckled a little and I shot him a death glare. This relationship is over Ok Taecyeon.

"You...You were really jealous?" This is no time for laughing! "YEAH, I DID!" I stormed down the last flight of stairs when I felt him carrying me bridal style.

"LET ME GO!" He let me down but cornered me so I couldn't escape. He leaned in a little and smiled. Would it be wrong to say I was a little tiny bit attracted to him still?

"What goes around comes around." I blinked a few times and thought about what he said.

"...What?"

"I was trying to make you jealous on purpose!" He laughed and held onto the door handle for support. I just watched him in awe and then it hit me.

"You...So..." I started to gradually laugh and pushed Taecyeon. "You !"

He got up and straightened his self out, wiping away his tears. "Can't believe you fell for it, consider it my revenge."

I pouted and pretended I was mad. "Well, I'm still mad."

His face went from happy to surprised and walked closer to me. "You can't be mad..."

"It's weird seeing my friend and my boyfriend like that..." Of course, in front of Taecyeon, I had to act like Jessica and I were friends. 

"Awww boo..." I ignored him and stomped up the stairs like I was really mad. Consider this MY revenge Taecyeon. I started giggling silently and by the time I reached the last flight of stairs, I felt him push my body back against the wall and then...

He kissed me. I just stood there, not knowing what was going on. I was dazed, lost, star struck. He pulled back and smiled before running up the stairs and hid away in his room. My feet were planted onto the ground and my hand slowly reached up to my not so lips. 

"Oh my freaking god..." My lips curled into a smile and I bit down onto my lower lip to resist going back for more. My weak legs climbed up the stairs and I was about to open the door to my room when I looked behind me to see Taecyeon's door just shouting out to me. 

I ran over and opened the door and darted towards Taecyeon and flung his body towards the wall as best as I could and kissed him. Our lips were almost like two puzzle pieces; fitted and matched for each other. I pulled back and smiled a little watching him with a surprised expression plastered onto his face.

This is SO much better then taking a walk down the beach.

--