All 4

And You Thought One Lie Couldn't Hurt

 Chapter Fifteen



..::Yoobin's POV::..

"You're going to regret it..." Tiffany pointed to my legs. "If I were you, I'd rather wear jeans into the sauna rather then wearing shorts and having Wooyoung hit on me..."

"It's not even that big of a deal, he's just joking around." I smiled and opened the door and felt the heat hit me. No, really, it hits you. The air in your lungs completely collapse and you have to work harder to breathe. I laid down quickly when I realized that my toes were burning up. 

"Sauna's are so relaxing..." Soo Young laid down next to me and closed her eyes. "We're so going to the spa next."

"I can't wait to jump into the cold water..." Tiffany whined and struggled to stay still.

"You're supposed to anticipate for the hot water Tiffany." I laughed and she groaned in disgust.

"How can you even think of jumping into hot water when we're like this?"

"It's good for your skin, think about that." She shrugged and laid down, breathing heavily.

"Score! I told you they were here!" I opened my eyes and saw Jo Kwon leading a big crowd into the sauna. One small room, 21 people. Really guys, it feels even hotter in here now.

"I told you silly!" Sunny smiled and they pinched each other cheeks. They really are the cutest couple ever.

"Oh, put your shirt back on!" Yoona hit Wooyoung who just gave her a pouty look. "No one wants to see you..."

"I know Yoobin does." He winked at me and I stuck out my tongue and pretended to gag but he just smiled back anyway.

I saw Taecyeon walk in and he smiled widely at me. Like the shy and awkward girl I was born as, I smiled back and looked away quickly. 

"Man, you two are SO intimate." Sooyoung's fluent in sarcasm, have I ever told you that?

"We're just...We just started going out yesterday, cut me a break." I inflated my cheeks like a chipmunk and I saw Jessica walk in. Instantly, the air in my cheeks escaped my mouth as I got angrier. Suddenly, it felt even hotter in here...

"Look who it is..." Sooyoung said smiling to Jessica but frowning when she turned over to me. "I act like I don't know anything, right?"

"You're so smart." I smiled and patted her head. 

"Noona, noona, noona!" My peace was disrupted again. I opened my eyes and saw Jin Woon moping. 

I got up and fanned my self, which didn't help at all. "What is it?"

"I heard you're going out with Taecyeon now! That's not fair! I don't want to share my noona!" He was close to tears and I couldn't help but lightly laugh.

"Jin Woon, why are you so cute?" I played with his hair and he squirmed around and smiled like a happy dog. 

"I want to sit down, I want to sit down!" He screamed like a small child and we both sat down. I didn't dare to stop playing with his hair, I like playing with his hair anyway, but if I did stop, I'm sure he would actually start crying.

"Taecyeon, not Jin Woon Yoobin." Seul Ong joked around and sat down next to us. 

"Oh shut up, I'm just playing with my dongsang's hair." Jin Woon shook his head happily to hear 'my dongsang.'

"Why aren't you guys sitting next to each other? Isn't that what couples do?" He poked me and pointed towards Taecyeon. "Go sit next to him!"

Jessica was over there talking to Taecyeon and laughing along with him. She makes me sick...

"If Taecyeon wants to talk to me, he can talk to me first." I acted like it didn't bother me that he was talking to some other girl, let alone Jessica.

"Oh, I get it." Seul Ong smiled. "Playing hard to get?"

"He already got me you weirdo." 

He suddenly grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the corner. Jin Woon snapped his head back and ran over to wherever Seul Ong was taking me. He took me to the very back of the sauna and sat down, causing me to collapse into the seat next to his.

"Look Yoobin." Seul Ong scratched his head. "Girls will kill to be in your spot right now. He's going to get tired of waiting and move on if you don't do anything."

I didn't say anything and looked over to Taecyeon again. He was sitting closer to the entrance and on the opposite side. He was still laughing happily with Jessica. Something boiled inside of me, and it wasn't because of the heat.

"I don't know..." I really meant 'LET'D DO THIS', but I didn't want it to make it obvious that I'm...Jealous of Jessica.

"Look at him laughing with Jessica. If that doesn't make you mad, I don't know what does." He sighed and then asked "Wait a second, doe she not know that you two are dating? Isn't it kind of wrong to talk to your best friend's boyfriend?"

YEAH. "So are you saying I can't talk to Jo Kwon?" I asked and he shrugged. "Good point...But still, that gives you a bad feeling inside, right? Let's face it, he doesn't laugh like that with you." I glared at him and he held him arms up with innocence. But he's right, he never has laughed like that with me ever since we started to go out.

"...Alright, what do we do?" The two of us huddled together so nobody could hear. Jin Woon poked his head between us and had curiosity written all over his face. 

"We'll make HIM jealous too. Give him a taste of his own medicine." Seul Ong smiled and I worried a little. "But it's not Taecyeon's fault that Jessica's cracking jokes with him..."

Seul Ong held his face in his hands and sighed. "Well he's going along with it, right?"

"Right..." I grinned slowly and huddled even closer. "Just tell me what to do."

"That's my girl...Or Taecyeon's girl...?" Seul Ong thought and stopped in confusion. "Anyway, all you have to do is act like you're having the best time of your life. Well, with me, that'll be easy." He smirked and complemented his self.

"Well, then we'll just talk like we normally do." I smiled and pushed him lightly. "Oh, Seul Ong, you're so funny!"

He mouthed 'That's it!' and went along with it. "And then the teacher suddenly threw chalk at me! How mean is that?!"

Laughing came naturally since I find everything funny and we both started cracking up. Jin Woon just stared at us with a frightened look on his face. He obviously didn't know anything that was going on.

"W-well, I'll see you later noona...hyung..." He stuttered and ran away from us two.

When I saw Jin Woon's reaction, I started to laugh even harder and eventually fell onto the floor and clutched onto my stomach. Seul Ong started to hit the wall and start laughing even harder and kicked the floor. 

"So what happened next?" I wiped my tears and crawled back onto my seat.

"So then..." He caught his breath and blinked a few times. Then he whispered "Dude, I got nothing."

There was total silence between us, all I heard were other people talking around us. We both just stared at each other, not knowing what to do next. That caused us to laugh from how awkward it was between us two for those 2 seconds.

"Your...Face!" He laughed and yelled at the same time and tried to catch his breath.

My face?!" I even started to cough from breathing in too much of the hot air. "You...Monkey face!" I pointed and we both suddenly stopped laughing and started again right after. 

"Are you two high?" Changmin walked past us with a scared look.

"No!" Seul Ong laughed and pushed him out of the way. "Come on, let's go get ice cream, that's the next step."

"Disappear with his friend?" He motioned for me to get up so I did and followed him out. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Taecyeon's smile disappearing when he looked up to see me and Seul Ong. His face was stern and he looked uncomfortable. 

We finally opened the doors and I felt the cold air filling my lungs quickly. Thank you god, thank you for the A/Cs...

"That's so much better!" I smiled and saw Seul Ong going over to the ice cream stand. I sat down at the table and waited for him to come over.

"Here we go!" He sat down across from me with a big bowl of chocolate ice cream.

"How did you know chocolate was my favorite?!" I dug in and it felt as thought the ice cream melted almost too quickly in my mouth. Is my mouth that hot now...?

"You always get chocolate whenever we go out for ice cream." He smiled and laughed. "And did you see Taecyeon's face?!"

I nodded happily and high fived him. "I never have seen that face on him!" He nodded in agreement and we both finished the ice cream in no time.

"Do you want-" He started to say but stopped. He was looking at something behind me and I was too scared to look back. 

"Start talking to me." He said quietly and I just did as I was told. "Are the guys going to the spa later?"

"Why? Guy and girl spas are separated anyway." 

"I didn't mean I wanted to bathe with you!" I gave him a disgusted look and explained. "I meant that there's a family pool kind of thing."

"Oh, don't they have one that's hot and another one that's cold?" Seul Ong suddenly smiled happily and I was a little creeped out. What did he see that made him so-

"Hey." My head jerked over to see Taecyeon looking not so happy. 

"Oh, hey buddy!" Seul Ong smiled and waved. I did exactly what he did when Taecyeon his lips a little and crossed his arms. He always did that when he was mad at someone.

"Oh, let me leave you two alone." Seul Ong winked at me and ran into the suana but poked his head out a little to watch us. 

"Yoobin." Taecyeon sat down and gave me a look my dad would give me if I brought home a bad grade. "Are you and Seul Ong doing things behind my back?"

I almost let out a giggle but I kept it in with a smile. Taecyeon suddenly stood up from his seat and threw his fist onto the table. "I'm not trying to be funny!"

At that second, I was too scared to say anything. I looked up to him and then smiled, yelling 'surprise!'.

"What...?!" Taecyeon gave me a crazy look and pointed to me. "Are you...Drunk or something?!"

"No Taecyeon!" I smiled and walked closer, holding his hand. "No we're not doing anything behind your back. You don't trust me?"

He calmed down a little but he still didn't look 100% convinced. "Then why do you guys..."

"Why do we what?" Look so close?

"...Look so close?"

I heard Seul Ong laughing from behind the door and I just smiled towards Taecyeon. "We were trying to make you jealous, that's all."

Taecyeon jaw dropped and let out a small chuckle. "Why?"

"Well..." I kicked at the floor a little timidly. "You and Jessica were doing the same thing..."

"What?!" He gave me a weird look. "What are you talking about?"

"Doesn't matter now, just have more faith in me, okay?" He nodded in response and gave me a small peck on the forehead. He left and walked into the sauna again but I just stood there. I grabbed my burning cheeks and slowly, a smile crawled onto my face. He just kissed me!

I turned and ran into the sauna where Seul Ong hopped up and down while pointing to me. "I saw it, I saw it!"

"Saw what?" Jaebum came over and gave us a confused smile.

"You missed it man!" Seul Ong dragged Jay to the back of the room so he could tell him what happened.

I walked over to Tiffany and Sooyoung to tell them what happened. And without even looking, I could tell that Taecyeon was telling everybody too. I just hope he wasn't going to tell Jessica.

..::Taecyeon's POV::..

I was ecstatic and my ears turned red, Junho kept poking fun of me about it. All I could do was smile and think about it over and over again. All the sudden, I felt someone sit next to me and I looked over to see Jaebum. The smile on my face disappeared slowly. As I was about to leave, Jaebum held me down.

"Look man..." He stood up and faced me. "I'm sorry about that night..."

Inside, I knew I should be the one apologizing, not him. "Look, I just assumed things, it wasn't your fault at all."

"And trust me, I had a good reason, but everything's chill now." He ran his hand through his hair awkwardly.

He smiled slightly and held out his hand. "Friends?"

I grinned and shook his hand aggressively. "You know it!"

"Yo man, me and Yoobin..." I gripped onto my lower lip with my teeth and smiled. "We're...We're working out, that's all I'm saying."

Jay gave me a smile I haven't seen in a long time and high fived me. "That's my boy!"

I saw how happy everybody is now. Not just me and Jessica, but Yoobin and Jaebum are happy now too. Maybe we'll hang out with just the four of us again!

--